Michael's Quest Towards Greatness (Test-E + Epi Log) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Michael's Quest Towards Greatness (Test-E + Epi Log)

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    The back pumps should b bad unless u really push the dose.
    Gonna assume you meant to say shouldn't lol.

Just got out of the shower and glanced in the mirror. First ever visible delt vein. *Tear of pride* Even whilst bloated as hell lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth

Just got out of the shower and glanced in the mirror. First ever visible delt vein. *Tear of pride* Even whilst bloated as hell lol.
    Just got my first delt veins too man! Feels good. After Delts I got some calves and a couple weeks later I got some vascularity in my quads near my knee. There's more to come!

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Ahhhh sh*t son! Its getting serious in this biatch! Haha nice bro...I'm still waiting for mine =( ::jealous::
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Shouldn't * lol

Oh yeah u gotta love new veins bro.

5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jraw View Post
    Just got my first delt veins too man! Feels good. After Delts I got some calves and a couple weeks later I got some vascularity in my quads near my knee. There's more to come!
    Just feels so strange, cause typically when I get lean I see a lot of definition in stomach area, but my upper-upper body not so much. This time it's the opposite...delts, chest, and traps are absolutely popping with size and definition and veins, but the bloat just gives me total mud stomach lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Ahhhh sh*t son! Its getting serious in this biatch! Haha nice bro...I'm still waiting for mine =( ::jealous::
    Won't have to wait long man...if test + SD doesn't do it, the var surely will.
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Day 25 - 6/21/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    Test-E @ 250mg
    SAMe @ 800mg
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil
    Epi @ 30mg

Workout: None

Diet:

2050 cals
    279g protein

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

I weighed in yesterday at 195lbs. On Saturday before eating (ie before my binge weekend lol) I was at 192. I started at 182. So, I wound up about 10lbs heavier at day 20. I was fasted when I weighed myself Saturday morning, had been maintaining a diet of 3000 cals on training days and 2100 cals on off-days. Now, I'd like to mention that I've been drinking a gallon to a gallon and a half of water daily, which is way more than I typically drink, so I do believe my body is significantly more saturated than usual, but still...1/2lb daily is pretty nice haha. does anyone have suggestions for dropping water weight just for a day? I feel like I'd really like to get dry for just a day and then continue drinking the gallon of water and day and re-saturate myself...as strange as it sounds, it almost feels like the current saturation is cumulative of the past 3 weeks, and I feel like I'd routinely like to set my body's saturation/bloat back to "0" and just start saturating again. I know, rough way of explaining it.

Thinking about dropping cardio entirely. Call me crazy, but I feel like it's inhibiting me more than anything. I mean, I do HIIT in the morning and then am fasted for 8 hours afterwards...just feels wrong when it comes to muscle retention, you know? I think for a week or two I may just stick to workouts. Especially with how crazy my work schedule has been, I think I've been insane to be having some type of workout 6 days a week (2 days of which are intense cardio). I've been late to my morning job consistently because my body is sleeping through my alarm, which NEVER happens. That strongly suggests to me that my body is saying I NEED MORE REST. With my work schedules and the need to eat, I've only had the ability to get 4-6 hours nightly, and even though I feel energized during the day, by the time night comes I definitely feel the exhaustion. Getting up an hour earlier than usual to just do more to exhaust my body...less sleep, more wearing down, just seems dumb. For the next two or three weeks I think I may stay away from cardio entirely (outside of the 20 minutes of low-intensity cardio I have walking to work daily), or if I do it I'll do it later in the day on days when I don't have my second job (ability to eat immediately afterwards).

While I'm putting all my thoughts out there, I may as well ask...anyone else have issues on-cycle with CONSTANT erections? I know most people are worried about not being able to get a stiffy, but I'm having the opposite problem. Consistent morning wood for a while, and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and always have a serious hard-on. I pop them randomly during the day, as well...thank goodness I always wear slacks or jeans and can suppress them. Also wear boxer briefs, so if they're really awkward, I can casually push the boner underneath the elastic band that wraps around your quad on either leg of the boxer briefs. I especially notice frequent (and intense!) erections on the day or two after my HCG injections...I was just chalking it up to stimulation of the testes, but come to think of it, I'm not entirely sure why that would cause an erection. Any thoughts?
    How the **** to u push them down under th lower part of ur boxer breifs!?!? I would tear my briefs, I have to tuck them under my belt.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Under the belt doesn't quite work for me during the day because I work in an office, so I have a button-up shirt tucked into my pants already. Maybe we just have different types of boxer briefs lol...mine aren't super tight, the most awkward part is trying to get the boner swiveled to be facing downwards, but after that I can just pick up the elastic band of the briefs and run it underneath that...after it's under, the elastic band it tight enough that it won't let me spring free, luckily. Usually try for doing it down the inner side of my leg...a lot of times at work I'm wearing slightly tighter slacks, so walking around or ESPECIALLY sitting down, a boner running down the top of my leg is kind of ridiculously obvious.

Oh, the trials and difficulties of steroids. I make it work lol.

9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Day 26 - 6/22/12 - B3 Day

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Adex @ .5mg
    Multi
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 30mg

Workout: B3

Calf Leg Press - Warmup: 2pps X 20, 3pps X 20, 4pps X 20. Burnout Set: 5 plates + 25 per side X 15 *More WEIGHT*

Seated Leg Curl - WU: 100lbs X 15. RP Set: 200lbs 11 + 7 + 5 *More WEIGHT*
    21 sec static
    60 sec stretch

Nautilus Leg Press - WU: 220lbs X 15. Pyramid: 350lbs X 17, 440lbs X 17, 495lbs X 17 *More WEIGHT on beginning sets*

Wide-Grip Cable Curls - WU: 70lbs X 15. RP: 140lbs 11 + 5 + 4 *More WEIGHT*
    20 second static

Reverse Preacher Curls - WU: 30lbs X 15. Pyramid: 60lbs X 19, 70lbs X 15, 80lbs X 9. *More REPS*

Quad Extension WM: 3 plates + 30lbs. 17 reps - 3 breaths - 4 reps - 3 breaths - 4 reps - 3 breaths - 3 reps - 3 breaths - 2 reps = 30 reps total.

THOUGHTS:

What can I say, I'm more than happy. Weight went up on every exercise (on some quite a bit...wide-grip curls I bumped 20lbs), and rep numbers either stayed the same as they were at last workout's weight or else went UP, which is pretty damn incredible. Loving this anabolic stuff lol. I'm especially to see what this coming week will be like, since on Sunday I'll be bumping up my epi dosage to 40mg, and keeping it there for 2 weeks. Awwww yeah.

Diet: Another 18-hour day, so I packed what I could and ate the rest when I got home. Still kept tabs on myself.
    2365 cals
    310g protein

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Day 27 - 6/23/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Multi
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 30mg

Workout: Weak Aspects

Pec Fly Machine - WU: 70lbs X 15 Pyramid Set: 130 X 17, 145 X 13, 155 X 9 *More WEIGHT*

DB Flys - RP Set: 45s 13 + 5 + 4 *More WEIGHT*

Lateral Raises - WU: 15s X 15. Working Set: 30lb DBs 19, 14, 11. *More WEIGHT*

DB Front Raises supersetted w/ Shrugs
    FR - 35lb DBs X 50 Shrugs - 90lb DBs X 15
    FR - 40lb DBs X 34 Shrugs - 90lb DBs X 12
    FR - 45lb DBs X 24 Shrugs - 90lb DBs X 10

Dragon Flags - RP Set: 12 + 6 + 3
    15 second static

THOUGHTS:

Weight just keeps being added to every exercise, and they all just keep feeling easier and easier. Pretty damn amazing feeling. Weighed in at 195lbs today, up +13lbs from the start of the cycle, so that's feeling good as well. Still feel a bit bloated, that's really my only complaint...I'm noticeably larger, but also less defined from the bloat. I'm still at 3000 cals on-days and 2100 off-days, and seeing that I usually maintain weight at 3200 cals, it seems like this diet should have me shedding body fat on the cycle, but it's hard to tell with the retained water weight/bloat, plus with all the weight gain I've had recently. Tomorrow I bump up to 40mg of epi.

DIET:

3200 cals
    320g protein

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Day 27 - 6/23/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Multi
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 30mg

Pec Fly Machine - WU: 70lbs X 15 Pyramid Set: 130 X 17, 145 X 13, 155 X 9 *More WEIGHT*

DB Flys - RP Set: 45s 13 + 5 + 4 *More WEIGHT*

Lateral Raises - WU: 15s X 15. Working Set: 30lb DBs 19, 14, 11. *More WEIGHT*

DB Front Raises supersetted w/ Shrugs
    FR - 35lb DBs X 50 Shrugs - 90lb DBs X 15
    FR - 40lb DBs X 34 Shrugs - 90lb DBs X 12
    FR - 45lb DBs X 24 Shrugs - 90lb DBs X 10

Dragon Flags - RP Set: 12 + 6 + 3
    15 second static

THOUGHTS:

Weight just keeps being added to every exercise, and they all just keep feeling easier and easier. Pretty damn amazing feeling. Weighed in at 195lbs today, up +13lbs from the start of the cycle, so that's feeling good as well. Still feel a bit bloated, that's really my only complaint...I'm noticeably larger, but also less defined from the bloat. I'm still at 3000 cals on-days and 2100 off-days, and seeing that I usually maintain weight at 3200 cals, it seems like this diet should have me shedding body fat on the cycle, but it's hard to tell with the retained water weight/bloat, plus with all the weight gain I've had recently. Tomorrow I bump up to 40mg of epi.

DIET:

So far, it's 1550 cals, 139g of protein. Will probably shoot for around 3000 cals and 300g of protein.
    Bro, how awesome is tghe feeling of the weight getting lighter?! Its crazy, I pick up one weight one week and struggle, the next I feel as if I can throw around the same weight! I f**cking love this sh*t lol!

12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

It's ridiculous. The craziest is when you have a really hard set one week, and the next week you bump up the weight...and end up having an easier set. I mean, damn...I don't have an addictive personality, but I can see how people would never want to stop cycling. Getting bigger, leaner, stronger, and honestly kind of feeling happier (I was perfectly happy before taking anything, it's just that I find myself in a good mood more often, believe it or not). Only thing I don't like, as I mentioned above, is a lot of water retention/mild bloating, but even with that I'm pretty damn happy on this cycle.

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

It's ridiculous. The craziest is when you have a really hard set one week, and the next week you bump up the weight...and end up having an easier set. I mean, damn...I don't have an addictive personality, but I can see how people would never want to stop cycling. Getting bigger, leaner, stronger, and honestly kind of feeling happier (I was perfectly happy before taking anything, it's just that I find myself in a good mood more often, believe it or not). Only thing I don't like, as I mentioned above, is a lot of water retention/mild bloating, but even with that I'm pretty damn happy on this cycle.
    I love that feeling too, its amazing. U can deal with the water retention by just increasing your AI, its no biggie.

14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Day 28 - 6/24/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Adex @ .25mg
    HCG @ 250ius
    Multi
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 40mg

Workout: None (bout 2 hours of walking)

Diet:

2050 cals
    274g protein

First day on 40mg epi. Also decided to add .25mg of Adex on today just to try and help with the bloat a bit. Shall see if I'll keep that on or not.

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Day 28 - 6/24/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Adex @ .25mg
    HCG @ 250ius
    Multi
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 40mg

Workout: None (bout 2 hours of walking)

Diet:

2050 cals
    274g protein

First day on 40mg epi. Also decided to add .25mg of Adex on today just to try and help with the bloat a bit. Shall see if I'll keep that on or not.
    Give 0.25mg of adex eod a try to see if it helps with bloat. So far its been helping out a lot with me and I haven't noticed any suppressed estrogen sides. Joints feel great and so does the sex lol

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Might give that a shot, thanks. I was doing .25 2X a week, but eod may be a better idea since there seems to be a lot of debate about its half-life.

Just noticed tonight that the back of my shoulders are broken the **** out like mad. Kind of a simultaneously bad and good feeling. Would guess that that's the epi finally rearing it's side-effect head, but at least I know it really has kicked in (if the rising numbers in the gym weren't enough lol). Plus, I've always been prone to acne on my face and have been grudgingly awaiting it, but it looks like my back is the only part of me being affected by it, which is absolutely joyous lol. I guess it'll suck swimming or whatnot, but people see my face a lot more often than they see my back!

Injected 250ius of HCG tonight, sub-Q a bit to the left of my belly button using the proper method (alcohol swab, pinch a few time, inject into pinched fat, remove). Been doing this since week 2, and it still never stopped burning whilst going in (has for every injection). I'm figuring it's just because I'm decently lean...from what I understand, technically the more fat you're storing in your stomach, the lesser chance you have of experiencing pain with sub-Q injections to the abdominal region. I guess a lower bf% comes with it's pains, but it really isn't bad, just am never really expecting it. As long as I'm not doing something wrong, I really don't mind.

17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Day 29 - 6/25/12 A1 Day

Supps:

Test-E @ 250mg
    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 800mg
    Multi Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil @ 4 caps
    Epi @ 40mg

Workout: A1

Smythe Incline BB - Warmup: 10lbs per side X 15. RP Set: 45s + 35s + 5s per side 10 + 5 + 3 *More WEIGHT*
    19 second static
    42 second stretch w/ 60lb DBs

Smythe Shoulder Press - WU: Bar X 15. RP Set: 45s + 20 per side 7 + 4 + 3 *More REPS*
    60 second stretch

Weighted Dips - RP Set: BW + 60lbs - 10 + 6 + 3 *More WEIGHT*

Lat Pulldown - Warmup: 120lbs X 15. RP Set: 220lbs 10 + 5 + 4 *More WEIGHT*
    21 Second Static
    60 Second Stretch

Seated HS Row - Warmup: 3 plates per side X 15. RP Set: 6 plates per side 9 + 6 + 4 *More REPS/tighter FORM*
    15 second static

Diet: Should end up right around 3000 cals and 300g protein. Supposed to grab dinner with my brother tonight, so macros may be a bit strewn because of that. No offense to you hardcore dudes, but family comes before lifting. I'm dedicated as hell inside and outside of the gym, but part of that dedication is knowing when to be a hardass about things and when to let it loose.

EDIT: Fell asleep after some protein consumption late at night haha. My log sheet had 2020 cals and 247g protein. At the restaurant I had a chicken sandwich and fries. Likely 20-25ish grams of protein, who knows with total cals. If I'm lucky, it should be right around 1000 cals, so I got what I usually would have wanted, minus some protein. Maybe boost my protein intake a bit tomorrow to help make up.

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Day 15 - 6/11/12 A1 Day

Supps:

Test-E @ 250mg
    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 800mg
    Multi Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil @ 4 caps
    Epi @ 40mg

Workout: A1

Smythe Incline BB - Warmup: 10lbs per side X 15. RP Set: 45s + 35s + 5s per side 10 + 5 + 3 *More WEIGHT*
    19 second static
    42 second stretch w/ 60lb DBs

Smythe Shoulder Press - WU: Bar X 15. RP Set: 45s + 20 per side 7 + 4 + 3 *More REPS*
    60 second stretch

Weighted Dips - RP Set: BW + 60lbs - 10 + 6 + 3 *More WEIGHT*

Lat Pulldown - Warmup: 120lbs X 15. RP Set: 220lbs 10 + 5 + 4 *More WEIGHT*
    21 Second Static
    60 Second Stretch

Seated HS Row - Warmup: 3 plates per side X 15. RP Set: 6 plates per side 9 + 6 + 4 *More REPS/tighter FORM*
    15 second static

Diet: Should end up right around 3000 cals and 300g protein. Supposed to grab dinner with my brother tonight, so macros may be a bit strewn because of that. No offense to you hardcore dudes, but family comes before lifting. I'm dedicated as hell inside and outside of the gym, but part of that dedication is knowing when to be a hardass about things and when to let it loose.
    I feel the same way bro. Lifting is part of many things in my life. I diet pretty well and keep healthy but food is one of my favorite aspects of life and to deny myself a good ddinner with great people is just wrong. Body building to my is going to take a life time so life needs to be enjoyed along the way. I'm talking in strict sense of the fac the I do not compete. Competition is a whole other realm with mad respect from this end.

19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Day 30 - 6/26/12 A1 Day

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Multi Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil @ 6 caps
    Adex @ .25mg
    Epi @ 40mg

Diet:

2300 cals
    96.5g fat
    33g carbs
    303g protein

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Hey did u message me, I cleared my box
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I repped one of your posts, that was just the system sending you a message letting you know that I did lol.

22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Day 31 - 6/27/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    HCG @ 250ius
    Magnesium + Potassium @ 2 caps
    Multi
    Fish Oil
    Vit D @ 4000 ius
    Epi @ 40mg

Workout: B1

Laying Leg Curl - Warmup: 80lbs X 15. RP Set: 170lbs 10 + 5 + 4 (More WEIGHT*
    20 second static
    30 second stretch

Sitting Calf Raise - WU: 1 plate + 25 per side X 25. Straight Set: 2p + 10 per side X 24, 3p + 10 per side X 10, immediate drop set of 3 plates X 9.

Quad Extension (Plate Loaded) - Warmup: 2 plates X 15.
    Pyramid: 3plts + 25 X 15
    4plts + 25 X 15
    5plts + 25 X 10

Preacher Curls - Warmup: 50lbs X 15. RP Set: 110lbs 10 + 4 + 4
    20 second static

Reverse Cable Curls - Warmup: 60lbs X 15. Pyramid: 120lbs X 16, 130lbs X 12, 140lbs X 8

Quad Extension Widowmaker: 3 plates + 35lbs.

20 reps - 3 breaths - 5 reps - 3 breaths - 3 reps - 3 breaths - 2 reps - 3 breaths = 30 reps total.

THOUGHTS:

Damn, nice day at the gym today. I just moved up to 110lbs on preachers last B1, so despite having 16 reps last week I wanted to keep the weight the same. Got 18 this week, so perhaps I'll try bumping to 115lbs in 2 weeks' time. Not sure why I got 4 on the second AND third set...felt like I went til failure in set 2, but somehow my 15-breath recovery gave me enough to do another 4. Doesn't seem right for DC, but I guess some days you just get luckier than others lol. Reverse cable curls went up 10lbs every set, and both laying leg curls + seated calf raises did as well. The quad extensions went up 15lbs per set, and DAMN were my legs pumped at the end of that exercises. Didn't even feel like there was any fat on my legs, just felt hard as ****. Widowmaker at the end killed me, great end to a great workout (WMers started at 3 plates on quad extension, so I'm up 35lbs on those while still at the same rep number).

Feeling good. Epi's up to 40mg, but I don't necessarily feel more of an "effect" than I did at 30mg. Or maybe I just can't tell. This is week 5 now, tomorrow's the end of my first Test-E vial, so I'm essentially just about halfway through the cycle, which means the test should be kicking in full force very soon! Will either happen next week (week 6) as I finish off my epi, or will happen week 7 after I'm done with epi. Either way, excited for the possibilities.

Weight gain stalled out a bit. Think it may be because I started the Adex .25mg EOD, meaning that I've been dropping water weight. I think I weighed at 191 on Monday (down a few lbs from the weekend), and was back up to 193.5 today, which is still a half pound short of where I was Saturday morning. Decided to take a bit of a refeed today...I'd like to end the epi dosage on more of a "recomp" diet than a "cutting" diet, and then shred down in the remaining weeks of test only. 3000 cals on-day and 2100 off-day were definitely designed for cutting, so I think I may keep off days at 2300 for the next 2 weeks, but on on-days just make sure I get enough protein (300g), make sure I'm not taking in much fat, and then just not track cals and let myself go with carbohydrates for recovery. Don't worry - I know exactly how much food I've been taking in for 3000 cals, so I promise I'll be eating above that lol.

23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Day 32 - 6/28/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 800mg
    Test-E @ 250mg
    Adex @ .25mg
    Multi
    Fish Oil
    Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 40mg

Diet:
    2340 cals
    108.5g Fat
    31g carbs
    289.5g protein.

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

How is the adex EOD working for you?

25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Pretty good man. Went down in weight initially (shedding some water), but gained back up to where I was, and then we'll see where I am tomorrow. I bumped cals on off-days, and then on on-days I'm hitting 300g of protein and pretty much getting in as many carbs as I can, because I realized that I'd really like to get as much mass on during my last week of epi + test...it'll be week 5 of epi, so it's fully kicked in and I figured that since I'm at a low enough bf% to see abdominals, why not use my last 4 weeks on test alone for some prime cutting time, whilst using this last week on epi and test to try and procure as much muscle mass as possible.

Only issue is that carbs still bloat me, just in a slightly different way...they "air" me up very quickly on test and epi lol. Feel bloated, but late at night/the next morning I start burping and emitting flatulence, and the "bloat" feel goes away lol. Damn carbs. As far as I know I should be right around 194lbs at the moment...wouldn't mind hitting a solid 200lbs-205lbs before really focusing on the cut, so I may do this last week of epi + test as a clean bulking week with a lot of food, continue that on into week 7 of test, and then use week 8, 9, and 10 to do my serious cutting down of bf% while maintaining gains since I'll be in the sweet spot of test.

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Do it big bro, get f*cking beefy.

27. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Answers

niiice work my man! im also a sufferer of irish genetics, 6ft 3 and 80 kilos most of my teen life haha im definetly jelous of you getting HCG though! its impossibru to get that stuff here in OZ

28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Really? None of the oversea pharm sites offer shipping to Australia?

Day 33 - 6/29/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 3 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Multi
    Fish Oil
    Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 40mg

Workout: A2

DB Shoulder Press - Warmup: 30s X 15. RP Set: 55lb DBs 10 + 6 + 4 *More WEIGHT*
    40 sec stretch

DB Bench - WU: 50s X 12. RP Set: 100lb DBs 8 + 5 + 3 *More REPS*
    20 second stretch

CG Bench - WU: 35 per side X 12. RP: 1 plate + 30 per side 8 + 5 + 4 *More WEIGHT*
    21 sec static
    60 sec stretch

Pull-ups: RP Set: BW + 30lbs 10 + 5 + 4 *More WEIGHT*
    21 sec stretch w/ 30lb DB

Laying T-Bar Rows: WU: 1 plate X 15. RP Set: 2 plates + 30 lbs 10 + 5 + 4 *More WEIGHT*
    10 second static
    20 second stretch

Thought:

Gym's A/C was broken today. It hit 99 degrees in my city. At the end of my workout it looked like I had just jumped into a pool. Shirt was drenched, hair was matted down, sweat dripping off the tip of my nose...the whole deal. Felt some slight cramps in my chest caused by the heat and felt my blood pressure was heavier than normal, but at the end of the workout it felt great to have accomplished it lol.

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Really? None of the oversea pharm sites offer shipping to Australia?

Day 33 - 6/29/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 3 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Multi
    Fish Oil
    Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 40mg

Workout: A2

DB Shoulder Press - Warmup: 30s X 15. RP Set: 55lb DBs 10 + 6 + 4 *More WEIGHT*
    40 sec stretch

DB Bench - WU: 50s X 12. RP Set: 100lb DBs 8 + 5 + 3 *More REPS*
    20 second stretch

CG Bench - WU: 35 per side X 12. RP: 1 plate + 30 per side 8 + 5 + 4 *More WEIGHT*
    21 sec static
    60 sec stretch

Pull-ups: RP Set: BW + 30lbs 10 + 5 + 4 *More WEIGHT*
    21 sec stretch w/ 30lb DB

Laying T-Bar Rows: WU: 1 plate X 15. RP Set: 2 plates + 30 lbs 10 + 5 + 4 *More WEIGHT*
    10 second static
    20 second stretch

Thought:

Gym's A/C was broken today. It hit 99 degrees in my city. At the end of my workout it looked like I had just jumped into a pool. Shirt was drenched, hair was matted down, sweat dripping off the tip of my nose...the whole deal. Felt some slight cramps in my chest caused by the heat and felt my blood pressure was heavier than normal, but at the end of the workout it felt great to have accomplished it lol.
    What he means man is Australian customs are probably the most difficult in the world. It's focked seriously focked.

30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Ah, I see. I remember Sly Stallone getting caught trying to get some HGH into the country lol.

Day 34 - 6/30/12

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 3 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Adex @ .25mg
    Multi
    Fish Oil
    Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 40mg

Incline BB Bench - WU: Bar X 15
    Pyramid: 135 X 12, 185 X 8, 205 X 6, 215 X 5

DB Flys - WU: 20s X 15. RP Set: 47.5lb DBs 11 + 6 +4
    8 sec static

Lateral Raises - WU: 15s X 15. Working Set: 35lb DBs X 12, 10, 8

DB Front Raises supersetted w/ DB Shrugs:
    FR: 35lb DBs X 50 (25 reps per arm) Shrugs: 90lb DBs X 15
    FR: 40lb DBs X 38 (19 reps per arm) Shrugs: 90lb DBs X 12
    FR: 45lb DBs X 26 (13 reps per arm) Shrugs: 90lb DBs X 11

THOUGHT:

Felt incredible today. Going into my last week of epi, ready to kill it!

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Ah, I see. I remember Sly Stallone getting caught trying to get some HGH into the country lol.

Day 34 - 6/30/12

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 3 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Adex @ .25mg
    Multi
    Fish Oil
    Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 40mg

Incline BB Bench - WU: Bar X 15
    Pyramid: 135 X 12, 185 X 8, 205 X 6, 215 X 5

DB Flys - WU: 20s X 15. RP Set: 47.5lb DBs 11 + 6 +4
    8 sec static

Lateral Raises - WU: 15s X 15. Working Set: 35lb DBs X 12, 10, 8

DB Front Raises supersetted w/ DB Shrugs:
    FR: 35lb DBs X 50 (25 reps per arm) Shrugs: 90lb DBs X 15
    FR: 40lb DBs X 38 (19 reps per arm) Shrugs: 90lb DBs X 12
    FR: 45lb DBs X 26 (13 reps per arm) Shrugs: 90lb DBs X 11

THOUGHT:

Felt incredible today. Going into my last week of epi, ready to kill it!
    Static holds on DB flies are amazing bro...I keep reading over your work outs and see it often so I gave it a try with my flies I did yesterday. Good sh*t brotha!

32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Glad to hear you're hitting them up man...the stretch you feel from them in your chest is insane.

33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Day 35 - 7/1/12

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    HCG @ 250ius
    Multi
    Fish Oil
    Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 40mg

Workout: None. About 3 hours worth of walking, for what it's worth.

Diet: 2380 cals, 108.5g fat, 304.5g protein, 46g carbs

Had a female friend who wanted to learn how to inject peptides, so I gave her a brief how-to with the HCG. Bitch seriously flipped when I stuck the needle in. It was like...seriously? Wanted to say "you should see the test injections", but of course I restrained myself from letting such information slip Injections are really a lot easier than I thought they would be.

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

U should've put something in her mouth so she'd stfu hahaha.

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    U should've put something in her mouth so she'd stfu hahaha.
    Maybe a meat sword, you slayin SOB

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Maybe a meat sword, you slayin SOB
    U know it bro. These hoes do too much talking and not enough sucking.

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

U know it bro. These hoes do too much talking and not enough sucking.
    If she ain't gagging then she's probably yapping

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by technique88

If she ain't gagging then she's probably yapping
    Ooooohhhhhh that's one for the books bro haha, I like how that sounds.

39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

lol you two...I thought all the dirty talk was staying in the Adonis complex thread.

Day 36 - 7/2/12

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 3 caps
    SAMe @ 800mg
    Test-E @ 250mgs
    Adex @ .25mg
    Multi
    Fish Oil
    Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 40mg

Workout: B2

Seated Calf Press - Warmup: 110lbs X 15. Pyramid: 220lbs X 16, 230lbs X 15, 240lbs X 12 *More WEIGHT*

Ham-Glute Extensions - WU: BW X 10. RP Set: BW + 30lbs 10 + 5 + 4 *More WEIGHT*
    20 sec static
    60 sec stretch

Incline Leg Press - WU: 1 plate + 25 per side X 15. Working set: 3pps X 20 *More WEIGHT*

Drag Curls - WU: 50lbs X 12. RP Set: 95lbs 9 + 5 + 3 *More WEIGHT*
    14 sec static

One-Armed Reverse Cable Curls
    60lbs X 15
    60lbs X 12
    70lbs X 10
    *More REPS*

Thoughts: Damn, great day. Last week of epi, and either it's fully "kicked in" or else the Test is starting to fully kick in (week 6), because I feel absolutely monstrous in the gym. Ripping through weights like hulk hogan through shirts lol. Everything went up in weight and either stayed the same rep-wise or increased in rep. Gotta love that feel bro.

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

F*cking beast mode bro, kill this sh*t.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 11:55 AM
  2. testopro-t's quest for free test.
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 306
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 11:55 AM
  3. Bill for my blood test at Quest
    By JanSz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 10:50 AM
  4. Correct Estradiol test for Quest Diagnostics?
    By Champ50 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 10:24 AM
  5. Test Prop Quest
    By jminis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 08:41 AM