Michael's Quest Towards Greatness (Test-E + Epi Log)

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Good progress man.
    The shakiness in your left hand will go away after a while, I still have a really hard time pinning left glute..I'm not flexible and can't turn around so I'm sort of blindly injecting.
    Also, you say you can't pin on the fly. I dont know if anyone else does this but it you know you're going to be kinda busy when you're suppose inject just preload a syringe and take it with you (or have it ready where ever you are.) makes it much easier as all the sterilizing and drawing takes a lot of time, good luck!


  2. ^Thanks for the advice man. I'm not sure if I feel comfortable carrying around a loaded syringe in my backpack lol, but if time doesn't permit, sometimes you have to do crazy things!


    Day 20 - 6/16/12

    Supps:

    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 3 caps
    SAME @ 1.2g
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 2000ius
    Fish Oil
    Epi @ 30mg


    Workout: Weak Aspects


    Pec Fly Machine - WU: 70lbs X 15 Pyramid Set: 125 X 15, 140 X 12, 150 X 8 *More WEIGHT*

    DB Flys - RP Set: 45s 13 + 6 + 4 *More REPS*

    Lateral Raises - WU: 15s X 15. Working Set: 30lb DBs 15, 11, 9 *Stay same or more reps*

    DB Front Raises supersetted w/ Shrugs
    FR - 30lb DBs X 52 Shrugs - 90lb DBs X 15
    FR - 35lb DBs X 42 Shrugs - 90lb DBs X 13
    FR - 40lb DBs X 26 Shrugs - 90lb DBs X 11

    Dragon Flags - RP Set: 11 + 6 + 3
    13 second static


    Diet:

    After 3 days of 8am - midnight shifts and sporadic eating, I just let my body have it today. Ate whatever I felt like in MASS quantities. I know I got 250-300g of protein, but beyond that I can only venture guesses. Likely anywhere from 3500-4000 cals. Excess was mainly in carbohydrates, though.


    Thoughts:

    Was so tired today. Slept til 10am and didn't feel like going to the gym at all. Felt slightly like death while there, but I was just still tired. Still plowed through my workout - went up either in weight or reps on everything, which can be difficult since I do this particular workout once every week. Still feeling good, just tired. Grabbed a serious power nap after getting some food, slept from about 5-7. Hope to continue catching up on sleep and making this week a well-rested event. This will be week 3 of epi for me, still at 30mg, but next week will stat 40. Something tells me I may start seeing a lot of the "epi effect" this week, but if not something tells me it'll make itself more than present when I bump to 40mg. Wish me luck guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
    •   
       


  3. Day 21 - 6/17/12

    Supps:

    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAME @ 400mg
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil
    Epi @ 30mg
    HCG @ 250ius

    Workout: None today. Walked for about an hour and a half to two hours

    Diet: ****ed up. lol. More of yesterday's diet...massive over-eating...but got my protein in! This weekend was a bit falling-off-the-wagon for me, I think it's because of the past week of work, just with it being so ridiculously busy. Today I'd put myself around 4000-4500 cals. Got in over 250g of protein, but besides that I did whatever my heart desired. Bloated as hell lol.

    Back on the strict boat tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  4. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Day 21 - 6/17/12

    Supps:

    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAME @ 400mg
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil
    Epi @ 30mg
    HCG @ 250ius

    Workout: None today. Walked for about an hour and a half to two hours

    Diet: ****ed up. lol. More of yesterday's diet...massive over-eating...but got my protein in! This weekend was a bit falling-off-the-wagon for me, I think it's because of the past week of work, just with it being so ridiculously busy. Today I'd put myself around 4000-4500 cals. Got in over 250g of protein, but besides that I did whatever my heart desired. Bloated as hell lol.

    Back on the strict boat tomorrow!
    There is nothing wrong with it bro, just ask your taste buds =) I feel like those kinds of days help keep me sane. If I hold off too long I feel like I will go on a terrible fast food binge lol
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  5. lol I know man. I was lucky to be raised in one of those households where my Mom always cooked, so I honestly never ever get cravings or desires for fast food. However, I certainly do for bad foods. While bulking, ice cream is my anabolic superfood lol.

    My main argument with binging a bit on-cycle is that the bloat was ridiculous. Lasted for most of yesterday as well, and even though today my stomach feels "normal", I've basically lost all definition in that area. Feel like my one weekend of massive eating is going to keep me saturated for the rest of the cycle lol.


    Day 22 - 6/18/12

    Supps:

    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 800mg
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil
    Epi @ 30mg
    Test-E @ 250mg

    Workout: B2


    Ham-Glute Extensions - Warmup: BW X 10. RP Set: BW + 20lbs 9 + 5 + 3 (+20lbs) *More WEIGHT*
    16 second static
    60 second stretch

    Seated Calf Press - Warmup: 110lbs X 15. Pyramid: 210 X 15, 220 X 15, 230 X 12 (+5 per set) *More WEIGHT*

    Inline Leg Press - Warmup: 1 plate + 25 per side X 15. Working Rep-out: 2 plates + 25 per side X 20 *More WEIGHT*

    Drag Curls - Warmup: 50lbs X 12. RP Set: 90lbs 9 + 5 + 3 *More WEIGHT*

    One-Armed reverse Cable Curls - Pyramid Set: 50lbs X 17, 50lbs X 15, 60lbs X 12 *More WEIGHT*


    Diet:

    Another 17-hour work day, so I did what I could. Got 300g of protein in, besides that tried filling myself with some carbs. Likely wound up with about 2500 cals or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
    •   
       


  6. I weighed in yesterday at 195lbs. On Saturday before eating (ie before my binge weekend lol) I was at 192. I started at 182. So, I wound up about 10lbs heavier at day 20. I was fasted when I weighed myself Saturday morning, had been maintaining a diet of 3000 cals on training days and 2100 cals on off-days. Now, I'd like to mention that I've been drinking a gallon to a gallon and a half of water daily, which is way more than I typically drink, so I do believe my body is significantly more saturated than usual, but still...1/2lb daily is pretty nice haha. does anyone have suggestions for dropping water weight just for a day? I feel like I'd really like to get dry for just a day and then continue drinking the gallon of water and day and re-saturate myself...as strange as it sounds, it almost feels like the current saturation is cumulative of the past 3 weeks, and I feel like I'd routinely like to set my body's saturation/bloat back to "0" and just start saturating again. I know, rough way of explaining it.

    Thinking about dropping cardio entirely. Call me crazy, but I feel like it's inhibiting me more than anything. I mean, I do HIIT in the morning and then am fasted for 8 hours afterwards...just feels wrong when it comes to muscle retention, you know? I think for a week or two I may just stick to workouts. Especially with how crazy my work schedule has been, I think I've been insane to be having some type of workout 6 days a week (2 days of which are intense cardio). I've been late to my morning job consistently because my body is sleeping through my alarm, which NEVER happens. That strongly suggests to me that my body is saying I NEED MORE REST. With my work schedules and the need to eat, I've only had the ability to get 4-6 hours nightly, and even though I feel energized during the day, by the time night comes I definitely feel the exhaustion. Getting up an hour earlier than usual to just do more to exhaust my body...less sleep, more wearing down, just seems dumb. For the next two or three weeks I think I may stay away from cardio entirely (outside of the 20 minutes of low-intensity cardio I have walking to work daily), or if I do it I'll do it later in the day on days when I don't have my second job (ability to eat immediately afterwards).

    While I'm putting all my thoughts out there, I may as well ask...anyone else have issues on-cycle with CONSTANT erections? I know most people are worried about not being able to get a stiffy, but I'm having the opposite problem. Consistent morning wood for a while, and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and always have a serious hard-on. I pop them randomly during the day, as well...thank goodness I always wear slacks or jeans and can suppress them. Also wear boxer briefs, so if they're really awkward, I can casually push the boner underneath the elastic band that wraps around your quad on either leg of the boxer briefs. I especially notice frequent (and intense!) erections on the day or two after my HCG injections...I was just chalking it up to stimulation of the testes, but come to think of it, I'm not entirely sure why that would cause an erection. Any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  7. I turn up the heat when I sleep in my room and sleep with "heavy" clothes on, and drink 1/2 gallon of water a day. Usually after 3-4 days I'm pretty dry again.
    And I have the same probably with constant erections. I wake up in the middle of the night almost every night ready to go..:/ and throughout the day it happens a lotttt. When I'm with my girl it's nearly every second. I don't mind it though, as opposed to the alternate, which is what I thought would happen.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    I weighed in yesterday at 195lbs. On Saturday before eating (ie before my binge weekend lol) I was at 192. I started at 182. So, I wound up about 10lbs heavier at day 20. I was fasted when I weighed myself Saturday morning, had been maintaining a diet of 3000 cals on training days and 2100 cals on off-days. Now, I'd like to mention that I've been drinking a gallon to a gallon and a half of water daily, which is way more than I typically drink, so I do believe my body is significantly more saturated than usual, but still...1/2lb daily is pretty nice haha. does anyone have suggestions for dropping water weight just for a day? I feel like I'd really like to get dry for just a day and then continue drinking the gallon of water and day and re-saturate myself...as strange as it sounds, it almost feels like the current saturation is cumulative of the past 3 weeks, and I feel like I'd routinely like to set my body's saturation/bloat back to "0" and just start saturating again. I know, rough way of explaining it.

    Thinking about dropping cardio entirely. Call me crazy, but I feel like it's inhibiting me more than anything. I mean, I do HIIT in the morning and then am fasted for 8 hours afterwards...just feels wrong when it comes to muscle retention, you know? I think for a week or two I may just stick to workouts. Especially with how crazy my work schedule has been, I think I've been insane to be having some type of workout 6 days a week (2 days of which are intense cardio). I've been late to my morning job consistently because my body is sleeping through my alarm, which NEVER happens. That strongly suggests to me that my body is saying I NEED MORE REST. With my work schedules and the need to eat, I've only had the ability to get 4-6 hours nightly, and even though I feel energized during the day, by the time night comes I definitely feel the exhaustion. Getting up an hour earlier than usual to just do more to exhaust my body...less sleep, more wearing down, just seems dumb. For the next two or three weeks I think I may stay away from cardio entirely (outside of the 20 minutes of low-intensity cardio I have walking to work daily), or if I do it I'll do it later in the day on days when I don't have my second job (ability to eat immediately afterwards).

    While I'm putting all my thoughts out there, I may as well ask...anyone else have issues on-cycle with CONSTANT erections? I know most people are worried about not being able to get a stiffy, but I'm having the opposite problem. Consistent morning wood for a while, and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and always have a serious hard-on. I pop them randomly during the day, as well...thank goodness I always wear slacks or jeans and can suppress them. Also wear boxer briefs, so if they're really awkward, I can casually push the boner underneath the elastic band that wraps around your quad on either leg of the boxer briefs. I especially notice frequent (and intense!) erections on the day or two after my HCG injections...I was just chalking it up to stimulation of the testes, but come to think of it, I'm not entirely sure why that would cause an erection. Any thoughts?
    You'll be getting erections hard for the duration of your cycle. Remember you have sh1t loads more testosterone coursing through your system and as it's the male sex hormone you'll be getting boners and wanting to fock anything that has a vagina lol. Also I only incorporate cardio on cycle if I start to gain fat. The way I see it is your body needs calories to build muscle and if your burning off those calories doing cardio it seems counterproductive.

  9. F**k cardio! Put those erections to use and f**k mad b*tches son! That would definitely be more than enough cardio =)
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    F**k cardio! Put those erections to use and f**k mad b*tches son! That would definitely be more than enough cardio =)
    X2...Time to slay chicks with the meat sword.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    X2...Time to slay chicks with the meat sword.
    Dude that is probably one of the funniest hings I've ever heard.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Dude that is probably one of the funniest hings I've ever heard.
    Lol I wish it was original, but that's Adam from Workaholics.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Lol I wish it was original, but that's Adam from Workaholics.
    Still hilarious though lol
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Still hilarious though lol
    Lol yeah its my favorite show, comes on Comedy Central in 10 min.

  15. Meat sword suggestions appreciated, as well as the advice for drying out and being prepared for more boners.


    Day 23 - 6/19/12

    Supps:

    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil
    Epi @ 30mg
    Adex @ .5mg

    Workout: None Today

    Diet:

    Another one of those 8am - midnight shifts, so I had to grab my nutrition a bit on the fly, ate most of everything when I got home at night. Still logged my cals/protein...wound up at:

    280g protein
    2140 cals
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  16. Day 24 - 6/20/12

    Supps:

    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil
    Epi @ 30mg
    HCG @ 250ius

    Workout: A3

    Hammer Strength Chest Press - Warmup: 1plate + 25 per side X 15. RP Set: 2 plates + 35 per side 12 + 6 + 4 *More WEIGHT*
    18 second static
    38 second stretch w/ 65lb DBs

    Hammer Strength Shoulder Press - Warmup: 35 per side X 15. RP Set: 1 plate + 30 per side 12 + 6 + 4 *More WEIGHT*
    21 sec static
    60 sec stretch

    Cable Tri Extensions - WU: 140lbs X 20. Pyramid Set: 200lbs X 20, 210lbs X 15, 220lbs X 13. *More WEIGHT*

    Pull-ups - WU: BW X 10. RP Set: BW + 30lbs 8 + 4 + 3. *More REPS*
    60 second stretch w/ 30lbs.

    Seated Cable Row (V-Bar) - WU: 110lbs X 10. RP Set: 170lbs 12 + 7 + 5 *More WEIGHT*
    20 second static

    Diet: TBD

    THOUGHTS:

    Damn, don't know whether to thank the test or the epi, but I ****ing killed it today. Increased 10 lbs per arm on both the HS Chest press and HS Shoulder Press, AND got more reps than last time as well! Same thing with the cable tri extensions. Pull-ups were a bit worse than I had wanted, but to be fair I'm up about 7lbs from when I last did them, and on top of that I attached 30lbs to myself, so it may have been a bit more than I was expecting. The seated cable row felt ridiculously good...went up 10lbs on that AND shattered the reps I got last time on it. Feel like I could increase it 20lbs in order to get it back into the 12-15 rep range DC calls for. Getting crazy strong over here guys, don't blink or you may miss it! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  17. See someone is going ape sh*t, this is just the beginning bro.

  18. How are your pumps? I felt as if my muscles were ripping out of my skin lol
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    See someone is going ape sh*t, this is just the beginning bro.
    Up 12lbs at the moment, on day 22. I'm certainly enjoying it
    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    How are your pumps? I felt as if my muscles were ripping out of my skin lol
    Pumps are very very very nice. And by that I mean I feel pumped/look huge when I'm working out, but they're not painful, so they don't hinder my workout. I hear with epi usually the biggest concern is back pumps. I take lots of fish oil daily, but I don't take any glucosamine or taurine, and so far it doesn't seem to matter. Feelin' huge without pain...that's what's up lol. Interested to see if I'll get the painful pumps when I bump up to 40mg next week (last 2 weeks are going to be at 40mg, so far it's been 30mg).
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  20. The back pumps should b bad unless u really push the dose.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    The back pumps should b bad unless u really push the dose.
    Gonna assume you meant to say shouldn't lol.

    Just got out of the shower and glanced in the mirror. First ever visible delt vein. *Tear of pride* Even whilst bloated as hell lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  22. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Gonna assume you meant to say shouldn't lol.

    Just got out of the shower and glanced in the mirror. First ever visible delt vein. *Tear of pride* Even whilst bloated as hell lol.
    Just got my first delt veins too man! Feels good. After Delts I got some calves and a couple weeks later I got some vascularity in my quads near my knee. There's more to come!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Gonna assume you meant to say shouldn't lol.

    Just got out of the shower and glanced in the mirror. First ever visible delt vein. *Tear of pride* Even whilst bloated as hell lol.
    Ahhhh sh*t son! Its getting serious in this biatch! Haha nice bro...I'm still waiting for mine =( ::jealous::
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Gonna assume you meant to say shouldn't lol.

    Just got out of the shower and glanced in the mirror. First ever visible delt vein. *Tear of pride* Even whilst bloated as hell lol.
    Shouldn't * lol

    Oh yeah u gotta love new veins bro.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Jraw View Post
    Just got my first delt veins too man! Feels good. After Delts I got some calves and a couple weeks later I got some vascularity in my quads near my knee. There's more to come!
    Just feels so strange, cause typically when I get lean I see a lot of definition in stomach area, but my upper-upper body not so much. This time it's the opposite...delts, chest, and traps are absolutely popping with size and definition and veins, but the bloat just gives me total mud stomach lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Ahhhh sh*t son! Its getting serious in this biatch! Haha nice bro...I'm still waiting for mine =( ::jealous::
    Won't have to wait long man...if test + SD doesn't do it, the var surely will.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  26. Day 25 - 6/21/12

    Supps:

    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    Test-E @ 250mg
    SAMe @ 800mg
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil
    Epi @ 30mg

    Workout: None

    Diet:

    2050 cals
    279g protein
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  27. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    I weighed in yesterday at 195lbs. On Saturday before eating (ie before my binge weekend lol) I was at 192. I started at 182. So, I wound up about 10lbs heavier at day 20. I was fasted when I weighed myself Saturday morning, had been maintaining a diet of 3000 cals on training days and 2100 cals on off-days. Now, I'd like to mention that I've been drinking a gallon to a gallon and a half of water daily, which is way more than I typically drink, so I do believe my body is significantly more saturated than usual, but still...1/2lb daily is pretty nice haha. does anyone have suggestions for dropping water weight just for a day? I feel like I'd really like to get dry for just a day and then continue drinking the gallon of water and day and re-saturate myself...as strange as it sounds, it almost feels like the current saturation is cumulative of the past 3 weeks, and I feel like I'd routinely like to set my body's saturation/bloat back to "0" and just start saturating again. I know, rough way of explaining it.

    Thinking about dropping cardio entirely. Call me crazy, but I feel like it's inhibiting me more than anything. I mean, I do HIIT in the morning and then am fasted for 8 hours afterwards...just feels wrong when it comes to muscle retention, you know? I think for a week or two I may just stick to workouts. Especially with how crazy my work schedule has been, I think I've been insane to be having some type of workout 6 days a week (2 days of which are intense cardio). I've been late to my morning job consistently because my body is sleeping through my alarm, which NEVER happens. That strongly suggests to me that my body is saying I NEED MORE REST. With my work schedules and the need to eat, I've only had the ability to get 4-6 hours nightly, and even though I feel energized during the day, by the time night comes I definitely feel the exhaustion. Getting up an hour earlier than usual to just do more to exhaust my body...less sleep, more wearing down, just seems dumb. For the next two or three weeks I think I may stay away from cardio entirely (outside of the 20 minutes of low-intensity cardio I have walking to work daily), or if I do it I'll do it later in the day on days when I don't have my second job (ability to eat immediately afterwards).

    While I'm putting all my thoughts out there, I may as well ask...anyone else have issues on-cycle with CONSTANT erections? I know most people are worried about not being able to get a stiffy, but I'm having the opposite problem. Consistent morning wood for a while, and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and always have a serious hard-on. I pop them randomly during the day, as well...thank goodness I always wear slacks or jeans and can suppress them. Also wear boxer briefs, so if they're really awkward, I can casually push the boner underneath the elastic band that wraps around your quad on either leg of the boxer briefs. I especially notice frequent (and intense!) erections on the day or two after my HCG injections...I was just chalking it up to stimulation of the testes, but come to think of it, I'm not entirely sure why that would cause an erection. Any thoughts?
    How the **** to u push them down under th lower part of ur boxer breifs!?!? I would tear my briefs, I have to tuck them under my belt.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  28. Under the belt doesn't quite work for me during the day because I work in an office, so I have a button-up shirt tucked into my pants already. Maybe we just have different types of boxer briefs lol...mine aren't super tight, the most awkward part is trying to get the boner swiveled to be facing downwards, but after that I can just pick up the elastic band of the briefs and run it underneath that...after it's under, the elastic band it tight enough that it won't let me spring free, luckily. Usually try for doing it down the inner side of my leg...a lot of times at work I'm wearing slightly tighter slacks, so walking around or ESPECIALLY sitting down, a boner running down the top of my leg is kind of ridiculously obvious.

    Oh, the trials and difficulties of steroids. I make it work lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  29. Day 26 - 6/22/12 - B3 Day


    Supps:

    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Adex @ .5mg
    Multi
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 30mg

    Workout: B3

    Calf Leg Press - Warmup: 2pps X 20, 3pps X 20, 4pps X 20. Burnout Set: 5 plates + 25 per side X 15 *More WEIGHT*

    Seated Leg Curl - WU: 100lbs X 15. RP Set: 200lbs 11 + 7 + 5 *More WEIGHT*
    21 sec static
    60 sec stretch

    Nautilus Leg Press - WU: 220lbs X 15. Pyramid: 350lbs X 17, 440lbs X 17, 495lbs X 17 *More WEIGHT on beginning sets*

    Wide-Grip Cable Curls - WU: 70lbs X 15. RP: 140lbs 11 + 5 + 4 *More WEIGHT*
    20 second static

    Reverse Preacher Curls - WU: 30lbs X 15. Pyramid: 60lbs X 19, 70lbs X 15, 80lbs X 9. *More REPS*

    Quad Extension WM: 3 plates + 30lbs. 17 reps - 3 breaths - 4 reps - 3 breaths - 4 reps - 3 breaths - 3 reps - 3 breaths - 2 reps = 30 reps total.


    THOUGHTS:

    What can I say, I'm more than happy. Weight went up on every exercise (on some quite a bit...wide-grip curls I bumped 20lbs), and rep numbers either stayed the same as they were at last workout's weight or else went UP, which is pretty damn incredible. Loving this anabolic stuff lol. I'm especially to see what this coming week will be like, since on Sunday I'll be bumping up my epi dosage to 40mg, and keeping it there for 2 weeks. Awwww yeah.

    Diet: Another 18-hour day, so I packed what I could and ate the rest when I got home. Still kept tabs on myself.
    2365 cals
    310g protein
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  30. Day 27 - 6/23/12


    Supps:

    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Multi
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 30mg


    Workout: Weak Aspects


    Pec Fly Machine - WU: 70lbs X 15 Pyramid Set: 130 X 17, 145 X 13, 155 X 9 *More WEIGHT*

    DB Flys - RP Set: 45s 13 + 5 + 4 *More WEIGHT*

    Lateral Raises - WU: 15s X 15. Working Set: 30lb DBs 19, 14, 11. *More WEIGHT*

    DB Front Raises supersetted w/ Shrugs
    FR - 35lb DBs X 50 Shrugs - 90lb DBs X 15
    FR - 40lb DBs X 34 Shrugs - 90lb DBs X 12
    FR - 45lb DBs X 24 Shrugs - 90lb DBs X 10

    Dragon Flags - RP Set: 12 + 6 + 3
    15 second static


    THOUGHTS:

    Weight just keeps being added to every exercise, and they all just keep feeling easier and easier. Pretty damn amazing feeling. Weighed in at 195lbs today, up +13lbs from the start of the cycle, so that's feeling good as well. Still feel a bit bloated, that's really my only complaint...I'm noticeably larger, but also less defined from the bloat. I'm still at 3000 cals on-days and 2100 off-days, and seeing that I usually maintain weight at 3200 cals, it seems like this diet should have me shedding body fat on the cycle, but it's hard to tell with the retained water weight/bloat, plus with all the weight gain I've had recently. Tomorrow I bump up to 40mg of epi.

    DIET:

    3200 cals
    320g protein
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 01:55 PM
  2. testopro-t's quest for free test.
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 306
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 01:55 PM
  3. Bill for my blood test at Quest
    By JanSz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 12:50 PM
  4. Correct Estradiol test for Quest Diagnostics?
    By Champ50 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 12:24 PM
  5. Test Prop Quest
    By jminis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 10:41 AM
Log in
Log in