Michael's Quest Towards Greatness (Test-E + Epi Log)

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Good way of thinking about it man! Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Day 9 - Tuesday, 6/5/12

Supps:
    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Adex @ .25mg
    Fish Oil @ 1g
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Multi
    Epi @ 30mg (3 caps, 8:30am, 3pm, 10:30pm)

Workout: Cardio
    5 minute warmup jog
    8 minute HIIT Sprints
    200 jump rope repetitions

Diet:

347g protein
    2600 cals (bit higher than normal, a friend was feeling down and I offered to take him out to dinner...was a steakhouse so I could stay completely low-carb, but I just added some chicken and beef on top of the diet I already had, which was going to be around 2100 cals).

THOUGHTS:

Busy-ass day, but I'm keeping my dedication. Ran from work to the funeral viewing to the gym to home to a viewing of that venus eclipse to meeting my friend to my parents house and then finally back to my apartment at about 10:30. Passed the **** out - no teeth brushing or face washing lol. Don't worry, I did it this morning!

Insanely excited about my A3 day
    I find it hilarious when you hear people say "but I have no time for the gym". I will be refering those people to this log =)
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by technique88

I find it hilarious when you hear people say "but I have no time for the gym". I will be refering those people to this log =)
    You're damn right, or those "I don't have to time to make meals" ppl who try to justify why they're seeing no results.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Thanks man, appreciate the support.

I'm sorry to say it, but those people are lazy. I talked about it a few pages ago, but I remember reading a post by Dante Trudel where he said he feels all of his best clients that make the most progress never have time. They have long jobs and girlfriends and relatives and pets and a world of things to worry about, but they make sure to get their gym time in and they're focused where they need to be. I had a friend who told me the other day "I'm starting a 70-hour/week job, no more gym for me." I'm usually at 72 hours a week lol. If your gym has restricted hours, find a new one. If your food takes too long to prepare, find food with a shorter prep time. If you get an hour lunch break, go to the gym and eat during work. I think most people think they have wayyyyy less time than they actually do. It's like they find the time that they lounge around to be premium "lounge" time that cannot be compromised by the gym. GET TO THE IRON!
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I'm sorry to say it, but those people are lazy. I talked about it a few pages ago, but I remember reading a post by Dante Trudel where he said he feels all of his best clients that make the most progress never have time. They have long jobs and girlfriends and relatives and pets and a world of things to worry about, but they make sure to get their gym time in and they're focused where they need to be. I had a friend who told me the other day "I'm starting a 70-hour/week job, no more gym for me." I'm usually at 72 hours a week lol. If your gym has restricted hours, find a new one. If your food takes too long to prepare, find food with a shorter prep time. If you get an hour lunch break, go to the gym and eat during work. I think most people think they have wayyyyy less time than they actually do. It's like they find the time that they lounge around to be premium "lounge" time that cannot be compromised by the gym. GET TO THE IRON!
    Haha yeah man in my mind there's no excuse. I work 14 hours a day and still have time to hit the gym. There was a thread here on AM a awhile ago about how people are too busy these days to hit the gym I may have gotten a bit cranky when all these people were making excuses and let them have it LOL!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Day 10 - 6/6/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    HCG @ 250mg
    Multi
    Fish Oil @ 1.2g
    Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 30mg (9:30, 4:30, 10:30

Workout: A3

Hammer Strength Chest Press - Warmup: 1pps X 15, 1p + 25 per side X 15. RP Set: 2 plates + 25 per side - 11, 5, 3 Note for next time: More Weight
    16 second static, 60 sec stretch w/ 55lb DBs (more weight for next stretch)

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press - Warmup: 35lbs per side X 15. RP Set: 1 plate + 20lbs per side 10 + 5 + 4 Note for next time: More weight
    30 second static, 60 sec stretch

Overhead Cable Tri Extensions: Warmup: 130 X 20. Pyramid Set: 190lbs X 19, 200lbs X 11, 210lbs X 11 Note for next time: More weight
    60 second stretch

Rack Chins: RP Set: BW 11 + 7 + 5 Note for next time: DEFINITELY more weight!
    12 second static, 60 sec stretch

Seated Cable Row (V-Bar): Warmup: 110lbs X 15. RP Set: 160lbs 10 + 5 + 4 Note for next time: More weight
    18 second stretch

Thoughts:

I was still gauging a few of these exercises, which is why I was lighter than I should have been, but it felt like an extremely solid day. Felt really strong, and as you can tell by my numbers, I'm more than ready to add weight next time around, which is a great feeling. Everything felt pumped as hell today (not in the bad epi-pump way though), and my energy was through the roof. Still no mood swings...actually, I just feel like I'm in a good mood all the time lol. Higher test levels can do that, and on top of that, my liver support, SAMe, is also very popular as an OTC Antidepressant, so perhaps that's having an effect as well. Tonight will be my next HCG shot (let's hope it doesn't burn as badly), and then tomorrow morning will be my 4th test injection. Motivation is still through the roof:

Diet:

2560 cals
    331g protein
    The rest primarily carbs

Cut back a bit on cals just because yesterday I went over what I wanted. Tomorrow will be right back on track - ~2000-2300 off days, 2800-3000 on days.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%

Excuses bro, theyre there to help those people sleep at night. I bet any of us could give them sick intense 20min work outs to do tha WILL show results...only if they'd just stop scratching their a$$
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Honestly, I've grown much better since limiting my time in the gym. Less time = less rest = way more intensity. Especially when coupled with heavy ass weights...any guy I see in the gym for 1.5-2 hours working one body part...I just want to shake him. The concept of DC is to completely exhaust a single body part in just one exercise (essentially the 3 "sets" making up one RP set), and if you feel like you can do another exercise for that body part, you didn't work it hard enough! Which is why when I see people doing the same body part for an hour and a half, it's like man...if you can keep working that muscle, you are NOT pushing your body the way you should be! At least for me, intensity is what it's all about. That's what makes me grow.

Great news...the second HCG injection wasn't even felt. The first one I kind of put in at an angle going towards my navel, and it burned like a motherf**ker going in! Was seriously painful, and the spot where I injected did not feel so great for about 2 hours afterwards. This time I took a tip and just inserted the slin pin perpendicular to my skin...and viola! No pain during injection. Not a single thing was felt. Think I'll be doing that from now one...I'm so damn relieved lol. For a little while there I thought I'd have to deal with a seriously painful injection 2 X a week for the next 2-3 months. I would have stuck with it, but I certainly wouldn't have been looking forward to them! Outside of my PCT, I've now basically injected/ingested everything I plan to take on my cycle at least once. Pretty damn easy...now it's just all about killing it in the gym and in the kitchen!
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Day 11 - 6/7/12

Supps/Drugs:

Test-E @ 250mg
    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 800mg
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 30mg
    Fish Oil @ 1.2g

5 minute warmup jog
    8 minute HIIT Sprints
    200 jump rope repetitions

Diet:

2015 cals
    268g protein

THOUGHTS:

Damn, I still hate cardio lol. HIIT is the best for me simply because I can't stand lower intensity cardio...talk about boring. It feels like being at work. Much rather hit a high heart rate fast and keep pushing it like mad, actually feel like I got a workout by the end of it! I don't own a car, so seeing that I walk everywhere daily, I'm pretty sure I get enough low intensity cardio in lol.

Fourth test injection went well. I'm thinking that maybe after this one I'll just stick to my right quad since all soreness associated with the shots is gone. Any thoughts? Since I'm most comfortable with my right hand, the right quad injections are quite simple and I have confidence. When I pin on the left hand side (side of the quad), I use my left hand to get the angle perfectly perpendicular to my thigh. The issue therein is since my left hand is less experienced, I seem to shake a bit, which never happens with my right hand. No nervousness, just pin, inject, dispose. With the left quad, my hand shakes and I get a slight quiver when I do it, simply because I know I'm not as steady on the left as I am with my dominant hand. Anyone think I'll do excessive scar tissue damage to the right quad if I only pin it from now on? Comments appreciated.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Day 12 - 6/8/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Adex @ .25mg
    Epi @ 30mg
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil @ 1.2g

Workout: B3 Day

Sitting Calf Press - Warmup: 110lbs X 20, 155lbs X 20. Pyramid: 205 X 15, 215 X 12, 220 X 10. *Note for next B3: +5lbs on every set*

Seated Leg Curl - Warmup: 95lbs X 15. RP Set: 190lbs 12 + 6 + 4. *Note for next B3: MORE WEIGHT*
    26 second static
    60 second stretch

Nautilus Leg Press - Warmup: 220lbs X 20. Pyramid: 320 X 15, 420 X 15, 495 X 15. *Note for next B3: heavier BEGINNING sets*

Wide-Grip Cable Curls - Warmup: 60lbs X 15. RP: 120lbs 11 + 5 + 4 *Note for next B3: more WEIGHT*

Reverse Preacher Curl - Warmup: 30lbs X 15. Pyramid: 50lbs X 18, 60lbs X 13, 70lbs X 10 *Note for next B3: Start pyramid @ 60lbs*

Quad Widowmaker - 20 reps - 3 breaths - 5 reps - 3 breaths - 4 reps - 3 breaths - 3 reps = 32 reps total (+2 from last WM)

Diet:
    3057 cals
    312g protein

Thoughts:

The 495 at the top of my leg press is the max the machine goes up to. I want to start my sets before that considerably higher to see if that will tire my legs out faster, but if not I will be switching this exercise out. No use continuing to add reps when I can never increase resistance.

I'm excited for Monday. Since I'll be starting the workout cycle over again, I will get to compete with the previous logs in my log book, which makes workouts all the more intense. Stay pumped!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%

Day 12 - 6/8/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Adex @ .25mg
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil @ 1.2g

Workout: B3 Day

Sitting Calf Press - Warmup: 110lbs X 20, 155lbs X 20. Pyramid: 205 X 15, 215 X 12, 220 X 10. *Note for next B3: +5lbs on every set*

Seated Leg Curl - Warmup: 95lbs X 15. RP Set: 190lbs 12 + 6 + 4. *Note for next B3: MORE WEIGHT*
    26 second static
    60 second stretch

Nautilus Leg Press - Warmup: 220lbs X 20. Pyramid: 320 X 15, 420 X 15, 495 X 15. *Note for next B3: heavier BEGINNING sets*

Wide-Grip Cable Curls - Warmup: 60lbs X 15. RP: 120lbs 11 + 5 + 4 *Note for next B3: more WEIGHT*

Reverse Preacher Curl - Warmup: 30lbs X 15. Pyramid: 50lbs X 18, 60lbs X 13, 70lbs X 10 *Note for next B3: Start pyramid @ 60lbs*

Quad Widowmaker - 20 reps - 3 breaths - 5 reps - 3 breaths - 4 reps - 3 breaths - 3 reps = 32 reps total (+2 from last WM)

Diet (thus far):
    2427 cals
    210g protein

Thoughts:

The 495 at the top of my leg press is the max the machine goes up to. I want to start my sets before that considerably higher to see if that will tire my legs out faster, but if not I will be switching this exercise out. No use continuing to add reps when I can never increase resistance.

I'm excited for Monday. Since I'll be starting the workout cycle over again, I will get to compete with the previous logs in my log book, which makes workouts all the more intense. Stay pumped!
    Nice work bro, I can't wait to see those differences and when the test kicks in...its going to be unreal!
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Diet has been updated. And trust me technique, I'm more anxious than yourself
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Day 13 - 6/9/12 Weak Aspects Day

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Epi @ 30mg
    Multi
    Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil @ 1.2g

Workout: Weak Aspects

Machine Chest Flys - Warmup: 70lbs X 15. Pyramid Set: 120lbs X 15, 135lbs X 11, 145lbs X 9 *More WEIGHT*

DB Flys - Warmup: 25s X 15. Rest Pause: 45lb DBs 12 + 5 + 4 *More REPS*

Lateral Raises - Warmup: 10s X 15. Working Set: 30lb DBs X 13, 10, 9 *More REPS*

Front Raises supersetted with DB Shrugs:
    FR: 30lb DBs X 50 reps (25 per arm), Shrugs: 90lb DBs X 15
    FR: 35lb DBs X 40 reps (20 per arm), Shrugs: 90lb DBs X 12
    FR: 40lb DBs X 24 reps (12 per arm), Shrugs: 90lb DBs X 10

Dragon Flags - RP: BW 12 + 6 + 3

Updated Pic @ 187lbs:

14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Day 14 - Sunday, 6/10/12

Supps:

Cranberry @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    HCG @ 250ius
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil @ 1.2g
    Epi @ 30mg

Workout: None. Lots of walking, felt like having some "me" time just listening to music walking around. Probably close to 3 hours or so of walking.

Diet: Not much tracking today, but a lot eaten lol. Way over maintenance, but Sundays are my typical "cheat" - still kept it pretty clean. ~330g protein, no idea on cals.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%

Day 14 - Sunday, 6/10/12

Supps:

Cranberry @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    HCG @ 250ius
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil @ 1.2g
    Epi @ 30mg

Workout: None. Lots of walking, felt like having some "me" time just listening to music walking around. Probably close to 3 hours or so of walking.

Diet: Not much tracking today, but a lot eaten lol. Way over maintenance, but Sundays are my typical "cheat" - still kept it pretty clean. ~330g protein, no idea on cals.
    Personal days are definitely needed and how jard we train definitely deserved.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Day 15 - 6/11/12 A1 Day

Supps:

Test-E @ 250mg
    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 800mg
    Multi Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil @ 1.2g
    Epi @ 30mg

Workout: A1

Smythe Incline BB - Warmup: Bar X 15. RP Set: 45s + 25s + 5s per side 11 + 4 + 3 *More WEIGHT*
    13 second static
    60 second stretch w/ 60lb DBs

Machine Lateral Raises - Warmup: 90lbs X 15. RP Set: 115lbs 10 + 5 + 3
    20 second static

Weighted Dips - RP Set: BW + 60lbs - 9 + 4 + 3 *More REPS*

Lat Pulldown - Warmup: 120lbs X 14. RP Set: 220lbs 8 + 4 + 3
    21 Second Static
    60 Second Stretch

Seated HS Row - Warmup: 3 plates per side X 15. RP Set: 5plates + 25s per side 10 + 6 + 4 *More WEIGHT*
    13 second static

Diet:

300 cals
    370g protein

THOUGHTS:

Workout felt awesome today. Pumped as hell and destroying the weights. Excited for what the rest of this week will bring.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Day 16 - 6/12/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Adex @ .25mg
    Multi
    Vit D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil @ 2.4g
    Epi @ 30mg

5 minute warmup jog
    8 minute HIIT sprints
    1 minute cool-down
    250 jump rope repetitions

Diet:
    2085 cals
    263g protein
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Day 17 - 6/13/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    HCG @ 250ius
    Multi
    Vit D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 30mg
    Fish Oil @ 1.2g

Workout: B1

Laying Leg Curl - WU: 70lbs X 15. RP Set: 160lbs 10 + 4 + 3 (+3 reps from last B1) *Increase WEIGHT*
    31 second static
    40 second stretch

Sitting Calf Raise - WU: 1 plate + 25s per side X 25. Pyramid: 2pps + 25s X 20, 3pps X 11 (+20lbs from last B1) *More REPS*

Quad Extension (Plate-Loaded) - WU: 2plates X 15. Pyramid: 3 plates + 10lbs X 15, 4 plates + 10lbs X 13, 5 plates + 15lbs X 10 (+15lbs from last week). *More WEIGHT*

Preacher Curls - WU: 50lbs X 15. RP Set: 110lbs 9 + 4 + 3 (+10lbs from last B1) *More REPS*
    19 second static

Reverse Cable Curls - WU: 60lbs X 15. Pyramid: 110lbs X 16, 120lbs X 13, 130lbs X 10 (+1, +2, +2 reps, respectively for each set). *More WEIGHT*
    13 second static

Quad Widowmaker: 3 plates + 20lbs (+20lbs from last widowmaker): 17 reps, 3 breaths, 6 reps, 3brths, 4 reps, 3brths, 3 reps = 30 reps.

Diet:

3190 cals
    372g protein
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Day 18 - 6/14/12

Supps:

Test-E @ 250mg
    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 800mg
    Multi
    Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil @ 4g
    Epi @ 30mg

20 minute walk
    5 minute jog
    8 minute HIIT Sprints
    250 jump rope reps

Diet:
    2100 calories
    ~265g protein

THOUGHTS:

Well, I managed to rouse myself at 6:30 today. Got a shower, took my test-e injection (like to leave some time for this...I'm still not at the point where I can pin on the fly lol), got dressed and went to the gym to do my running. Got done around 8:10, got to shower, and made it to work on-time at 8:30. I work here until 3:30, and I'm walking my butt across town to my second job @ 4pm, which I hear is going to be going until midnight (for ****'s sake!). One or two other times I haven't been willing to rouse myself and just do my cardio later in the day, but that wasn't an option due to my work schedule today, so I'm glad I powered through the allure of the sheets, got my injection, and am now waiting until I'm done with this job to start the next! lol no one said this would be easy, right?
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Day 20 - 6/15/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 3 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Adex @ .5mg
    Multi
    Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil
    Epi @ 30mg

Workout: A2

DB Bench - Warmup: 50s X 15. RP Set: 100lb DBs 8 + 4 + 3 (+5lbs per DB) *More REPS*
    60 second stretch w/ 65lb DBs

DB Shoulder Press - WU: 30s X 15. RP Set: 55s 7 + 5 + 4 (no change) *Next week: Different exercise?*
    60 second stretch

CG Bench - WU: 35 per side X 14. RP Set: 1 plate + 30 per side 7 + 4 + 3 (+20lbs) *More REPS*
    11 second static
    60 second stretch

Rack Chins - RP Set: BW + 45lbs 10 + 6 + 4 (+45lbs) *More WEIGHT*
    60 second stretch

Laying T-Bar Row - WU: 1 plate X 15. RP Set: 2 plates + 20lbs 10 + 5 + 3 (+20lbs) *More WEIGHT*
    11 second static
    26 second stretch

Diet:
    ~2800 cals
    315g protein

THOUGHTS:

DB Shoulder Press, which has always been weak for me, went nowhere. Thinking I should just switch it out. I almost raged because I forgot my log book today and usually compete against it...luckily I went up in weight on every exercise (good memory). Only issue is that I did rack chins...turns out today is usually my day for pullups, and I completely mixed up exercises. No biggie, will sub in pullups for A3 on Wednesday. Finally get to sleep in some on Saturday...**** yes to a day off. I've been running like a madman Wednesday Thursday Friday (2 jobs, 8am until midnight), but I've managed to squeeze all of my workouts and nutrition in, so I'm still feeling strong. Just completely exhausted in every way imaginable lol...physically and mentally. Will do my weak aspects day tomorrow after a good night of sleep.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

Good progress man.
    The shakiness in your left hand will go away after a while, I still have a really hard time pinning left glute..I'm not flexible and can't turn around so I'm sort of blindly injecting.
    Also, you say you can't pin on the fly. I dont know if anyone else does this but it you know you're going to be kinda busy when you're suppose inject just preload a syringe and take it with you (or have it ready where ever you are.) makes it much easier as all the sterilizing and drawing takes a lot of time, good luck!
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

^Thanks for the advice man. I'm not sure if I feel comfortable carrying around a loaded syringe in my backpack lol, but if time doesn't permit, sometimes you have to do crazy things!

Day 20 - 6/16/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 3 caps
    SAME @ 1.2g
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 2000ius
    Fish Oil
    Epi @ 30mg

Workout: Weak Aspects

Pec Fly Machine - WU: 70lbs X 15 Pyramid Set: 125 X 15, 140 X 12, 150 X 8 *More WEIGHT*

DB Flys - RP Set: 45s 13 + 6 + 4 *More REPS*

Lateral Raises - WU: 15s X 15. Working Set: 30lb DBs 15, 11, 9 *Stay same or more reps*

DB Front Raises supersetted w/ Shrugs
    FR - 30lb DBs X 52 Shrugs - 90lb DBs X 15
    FR - 35lb DBs X 42 Shrugs - 90lb DBs X 13
    FR - 40lb DBs X 26 Shrugs - 90lb DBs X 11

Dragon Flags - RP Set: 11 + 6 + 3
    13 second static

Diet:

After 3 days of 8am - midnight shifts and sporadic eating, I just let my body have it today. Ate whatever I felt like in MASS quantities. I know I got 250-300g of protein, but beyond that I can only venture guesses. Likely anywhere from 3500-4000 cals. Excess was mainly in carbohydrates, though.

Thoughts:

Was so tired today. Slept til 10am and didn't feel like going to the gym at all. Felt slightly like death while there, but I was just still tired. Still plowed through my workout - went up either in weight or reps on everything, which can be difficult since I do this particular workout once every week. Still feeling good, just tired. Grabbed a serious power nap after getting some food, slept from about 5-7. Hope to continue catching up on sleep and making this week a well-rested event. This will be week 3 of epi for me, still at 30mg, but next week will stat 40. Something tells me I may start seeing a lot of the "epi effect" this week, but if not something tells me it'll make itself more than present when I bump to 40mg. Wish me luck guys.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Day 21 - 6/17/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAME @ 400mg
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil
    Epi @ 30mg
    HCG @ 250ius

Workout: None today. Walked for about an hour and a half to two hours

Diet: ****ed up. lol. More of yesterday's diet...massive over-eating...but got my protein in! This weekend was a bit falling-off-the-wagon for me, I think it's because of the past week of work, just with it being so ridiculously busy. Today I'd put myself around 4000-4500 cals. Got in over 250g of protein, but besides that I did whatever my heart desired. Bloated as hell lol.

Back on the strict boat tomorrow!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%

Day 21 - 6/17/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAME @ 400mg
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil
    Epi @ 30mg
    HCG @ 250ius

Workout: None today. Walked for about an hour and a half to two hours

Diet: ****ed up. lol. More of yesterday's diet...massive over-eating...but got my protein in! This weekend was a bit falling-off-the-wagon for me, I think it's because of the past week of work, just with it being so ridiculously busy. Today I'd put myself around 4000-4500 cals. Got in over 250g of protein, but besides that I did whatever my heart desired. Bloated as hell lol.

Back on the strict boat tomorrow!
    There is nothing wrong with it bro, just ask your taste buds =) I feel like those kinds of days help keep me sane. If I hold off too long I feel like I will go on a terrible fast food binge lol
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

lol I know man. I was lucky to be raised in one of those households where my Mom always cooked, so I honestly never ever get cravings or desires for fast food. However, I certainly do for bad foods. While bulking, ice cream is my anabolic superfood lol.

My main argument with binging a bit on-cycle is that the bloat was ridiculous. Lasted for most of yesterday as well, and even though today my stomach feels "normal", I've basically lost all definition in that area. Feel like my one weekend of massive eating is going to keep me saturated for the rest of the cycle lol.

Day 22 - 6/18/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 800mg
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil
    Epi @ 30mg
    Test-E @ 250mg

Workout: B2

Ham-Glute Extensions - Warmup: BW X 10. RP Set: BW + 20lbs 9 + 5 + 3 (+20lbs) *More WEIGHT*
    16 second static
    60 second stretch

Seated Calf Press - Warmup: 110lbs X 15. Pyramid: 210 X 15, 220 X 15, 230 X 12 (+5 per set) *More WEIGHT*

Inline Leg Press - Warmup: 1 plate + 25 per side X 15. Working Rep-out: 2 plates + 25 per side X 20 *More WEIGHT*

Drag Curls - Warmup: 50lbs X 12. RP Set: 90lbs 9 + 5 + 3 *More WEIGHT*

One-Armed reverse Cable Curls - Pyramid Set: 50lbs X 17, 50lbs X 15, 60lbs X 12 *More WEIGHT*

Diet:

Another 17-hour work day, so I did what I could. Got 300g of protein in, besides that tried filling myself with some carbs. Likely wound up with about 2500 cals or so.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

I weighed in yesterday at 195lbs. On Saturday before eating (ie before my binge weekend lol) I was at 192. I started at 182. So, I wound up about 10lbs heavier at day 20. I was fasted when I weighed myself Saturday morning, had been maintaining a diet of 3000 cals on training days and 2100 cals on off-days. Now, I'd like to mention that I've been drinking a gallon to a gallon and a half of water daily, which is way more than I typically drink, so I do believe my body is significantly more saturated than usual, but still...1/2lb daily is pretty nice haha. does anyone have suggestions for dropping water weight just for a day? I feel like I'd really like to get dry for just a day and then continue drinking the gallon of water and day and re-saturate myself...as strange as it sounds, it almost feels like the current saturation is cumulative of the past 3 weeks, and I feel like I'd routinely like to set my body's saturation/bloat back to "0" and just start saturating again. I know, rough way of explaining it.

Thinking about dropping cardio entirely. Call me crazy, but I feel like it's inhibiting me more than anything. I mean, I do HIIT in the morning and then am fasted for 8 hours afterwards...just feels wrong when it comes to muscle retention, you know? I think for a week or two I may just stick to workouts. Especially with how crazy my work schedule has been, I think I've been insane to be having some type of workout 6 days a week (2 days of which are intense cardio). I've been late to my morning job consistently because my body is sleeping through my alarm, which NEVER happens. That strongly suggests to me that my body is saying I NEED MORE REST. With my work schedules and the need to eat, I've only had the ability to get 4-6 hours nightly, and even though I feel energized during the day, by the time night comes I definitely feel the exhaustion. Getting up an hour earlier than usual to just do more to exhaust my body...less sleep, more wearing down, just seems dumb. For the next two or three weeks I think I may stay away from cardio entirely (outside of the 20 minutes of low-intensity cardio I have walking to work daily), or if I do it I'll do it later in the day on days when I don't have my second job (ability to eat immediately afterwards).

While I'm putting all my thoughts out there, I may as well ask...anyone else have issues on-cycle with CONSTANT erections? I know most people are worried about not being able to get a stiffy, but I'm having the opposite problem. Consistent morning wood for a while, and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and always have a serious hard-on. I pop them randomly during the day, as well...thank goodness I always wear slacks or jeans and can suppress them. Also wear boxer briefs, so if they're really awkward, I can casually push the boner underneath the elastic band that wraps around your quad on either leg of the boxer briefs. I especially notice frequent (and intense!) erections on the day or two after my HCG injections...I was just chalking it up to stimulation of the testes, but come to think of it, I'm not entirely sure why that would cause an erection. Any thoughts?
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

I turn up the heat when I sleep in my room and sleep with "heavy" clothes on, and drink 1/2 gallon of water a day. Usually after 3-4 days I'm pretty dry again.
    And I have the same probably with constant erections. I wake up in the middle of the night almost every night ready to go..:/ and throughout the day it happens a lotttt. When I'm with my girl it's nearly every second. I don't mind it though, as opposed to the alternate, which is what I thought would happen.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I weighed in yesterday at 195lbs. On Saturday before eating (ie before my binge weekend lol) I was at 192. I started at 182. So, I wound up about 10lbs heavier at day 20. I was fasted when I weighed myself Saturday morning, had been maintaining a diet of 3000 cals on training days and 2100 cals on off-days. Now, I'd like to mention that I've been drinking a gallon to a gallon and a half of water daily, which is way more than I typically drink, so I do believe my body is significantly more saturated than usual, but still...1/2lb daily is pretty nice haha. does anyone have suggestions for dropping water weight just for a day? I feel like I'd really like to get dry for just a day and then continue drinking the gallon of water and day and re-saturate myself...as strange as it sounds, it almost feels like the current saturation is cumulative of the past 3 weeks, and I feel like I'd routinely like to set my body's saturation/bloat back to "0" and just start saturating again. I know, rough way of explaining it.

Thinking about dropping cardio entirely. Call me crazy, but I feel like it's inhibiting me more than anything. I mean, I do HIIT in the morning and then am fasted for 8 hours afterwards...just feels wrong when it comes to muscle retention, you know? I think for a week or two I may just stick to workouts. Especially with how crazy my work schedule has been, I think I've been insane to be having some type of workout 6 days a week (2 days of which are intense cardio). I've been late to my morning job consistently because my body is sleeping through my alarm, which NEVER happens. That strongly suggests to me that my body is saying I NEED MORE REST. With my work schedules and the need to eat, I've only had the ability to get 4-6 hours nightly, and even though I feel energized during the day, by the time night comes I definitely feel the exhaustion. Getting up an hour earlier than usual to just do more to exhaust my body...less sleep, more wearing down, just seems dumb. For the next two or three weeks I think I may stay away from cardio entirely (outside of the 20 minutes of low-intensity cardio I have walking to work daily), or if I do it I'll do it later in the day on days when I don't have my second job (ability to eat immediately afterwards).

While I'm putting all my thoughts out there, I may as well ask...anyone else have issues on-cycle with CONSTANT erections? I know most people are worried about not being able to get a stiffy, but I'm having the opposite problem. Consistent morning wood for a while, and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and always have a serious hard-on. I pop them randomly during the day, as well...thank goodness I always wear slacks or jeans and can suppress them. Also wear boxer briefs, so if they're really awkward, I can casually push the boner underneath the elastic band that wraps around your quad on either leg of the boxer briefs. I especially notice frequent (and intense!) erections on the day or two after my HCG injections...I was just chalking it up to stimulation of the testes, but come to think of it, I'm not entirely sure why that would cause an erection. Any thoughts?
    You'll be getting erections hard for the duration of your cycle. Remember you have sh1t loads more testosterone coursing through your system and as it's the male sex hormone you'll be getting boners and wanting to fock anything that has a vagina lol. Also I only incorporate cardio on cycle if I start to gain fat. The way I see it is your body needs calories to build muscle and if your burning off those calories doing cardio it seems counterproductive.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%

F**k cardio! Put those erections to use and f**k mad b*tches son! That would definitely be more than enough cardio =)
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.36%

F**k cardio! Put those erections to use and f**k mad b*tches son! That would definitely be more than enough cardio =)
    X2...Time to slay chicks with the meat sword.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

X2...Time to slay chicks with the meat sword.
    Dude that is probably one of the funniest hings I've ever heard.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.36%

Dude that is probably one of the funniest hings I've ever heard.
    Lol I wish it was original, but that's Adam from Workaholics.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

Lol I wish it was original, but that's Adam from Workaholics.
    Still hilarious though lol
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.36%

Still hilarious though lol
    Lol yeah its my favorite show, comes on Comedy Central in 10 min.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Meat sword suggestions appreciated, as well as the advice for drying out and being prepared for more boners.

Day 23 - 6/19/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil
    Epi @ 30mg
    Adex @ .5mg

Workout: None Today

Diet:

Another one of those 8am - midnight shifts, so I had to grab my nutrition a bit on the fly, ate most of everything when I got home at night. Still logged my cals/protein...wound up at:

280g protein
    2140 cals
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Day 24 - 6/20/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil
    Epi @ 30mg
    HCG @ 250ius

Workout: A3

Hammer Strength Chest Press - Warmup: 1plate + 25 per side X 15. RP Set: 2 plates + 35 per side 12 + 6 + 4 *More WEIGHT*
    18 second static
    38 second stretch w/ 65lb DBs

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press - Warmup: 35 per side X 15. RP Set: 1 plate + 30 per side 12 + 6 + 4 *More WEIGHT*
    21 sec static
    60 sec stretch

Cable Tri Extensions - WU: 140lbs X 20. Pyramid Set: 200lbs X 20, 210lbs X 15, 220lbs X 13. *More WEIGHT*

Pull-ups - WU: BW X 10. RP Set: BW + 30lbs 8 + 4 + 3. *More REPS*
    60 second stretch w/ 30lbs.

Seated Cable Row (V-Bar) - WU: 110lbs X 10. RP Set: 170lbs 12 + 7 + 5 *More WEIGHT*
    20 second static

Diet: TBD

THOUGHTS:

Damn, don't know whether to thank the test or the epi, but I ****ing killed it today. Increased 10 lbs per arm on both the HS Chest press and HS Shoulder Press, AND got more reps than last time as well! Same thing with the cable tri extensions. Pull-ups were a bit worse than I had wanted, but to be fair I'm up about 7lbs from when I last did them, and on top of that I attached 30lbs to myself, so it may have been a bit more than I was expecting. The seated cable row felt ridiculously good...went up 10lbs on that AND shattered the reps I got last time on it. Feel like I could increase it 20lbs in order to get it back into the 12-15 rep range DC calls for. Getting crazy strong over here guys, don't blink or you may miss it! lol
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.36%

See someone is going ape sh*t, this is just the beginning bro.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%

How are your pumps? I felt as if my muscles were ripping out of my skin lol
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    See someone is going ape sh*t, this is just the beginning bro.
    Up 12lbs at the moment, on day 22. I'm certainly enjoying it
    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    How are your pumps? I felt as if my muscles were ripping out of my skin lol
    Pumps are very very very nice. And by that I mean I feel pumped/look huge when I'm working out, but they're not painful, so they don't hinder my workout. I hear with epi usually the biggest concern is back pumps. I take lots of fish oil daily, but I don't take any glucosamine or taurine, and so far it doesn't seem to matter. Feelin' huge without pain...that's what's up lol. Interested to see if I'll get the painful pumps when I bump up to 40mg next week (last 2 weeks are going to be at 40mg, so far it's been 30mg).
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.36%

The back pumps should b bad unless u really push the dose.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 01:55 PM
  2. testopro-t's quest for free test.
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 306
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 01:55 PM
  3. Bill for my blood test at Quest
    By JanSz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 12:50 PM
  4. Correct Estradiol test for Quest Diagnostics?
    By Champ50 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 12:24 PM
  5. Test Prop Quest
    By jminis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 10:41 AM