Michael's Quest Towards Greatness (Test-E + Epi Log)

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Day 8 - Monday, 6/4/12

Supps/Drugs:

Test-E @ 250mg
    Epi @ 3 caps (30mg) (Timing is 9:30am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm)
    Cranberry @ 3g (3 caps)
    Hawthorn @600mg (2 caps)
    SAMe @ 400mg (1 cap)
    Fish Oil @ 1.2g (4 caps)
    Vitamin D @ 4000iu (2 caps)
    Multi

Workout: B2 Day

Drag Curls - Warmup: 50lbs X 12 RP: 70lbs 12 + 8 + 7 *More WEIGHT*

One-arm Reverse Cable Curl - Working Pyramid: 50lbs X 15, 50lbs X 13, 60lbs X 10 *More REPS*

Smythe Calf Raises - Warmup: Bar X 20 Working Set: 1plate X 20, 2plates X 20, 2plates + 25 per side X 15

Incline Glute-Ham Raise - RP Set: BW 10 + 6 + 4 *Add WEIGHT*

Leg Press - Quad Rep-Out 2pps X 25

Diet:
    3200cals
    325g protein
    40-50g fat
    Lots of carbs

Thoughts:

First day on epi2a3a. I'm dosing it at 30mg as such: 1 cap @ 9:30am, 1 cap @ 3:30pm, 1 cap @ 10pm. The 3:30pm cap will be right before I train this afternoon. I'm not sure what I want to do when I bump to 40mg...I could either take 4 spread evenly apart, or keep the same schedule and just take two caps in the afternoon before training. If anyone has a recommendation, I'd love to hear it.

Workout was a bit iffy. I was experimenting, which I always hate doing: would rather go in with a lift of exercises I KNOW what to lift on. A lot of these exercises were new ones I was adding on to get a new motion in this new blast. Not sure how I felt about both drag curls and the smythe calf raises. I think I went WAY too light on the drag curls, gonna give it one more week and up it to 90lbs next week to see if I can get a better stretch. The calf raises I'm careful on because of my back, so I think I went a bit light on that. It was a learning experience, hopefully will have a better base of knowledge in 2 weeks when I try attacking this workout again (watch some videos, get some pointers).
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

2. Everything is updated! Sorry for the long wait guys...since I have my log book back in hand, I will be keeping everything here up to date on the daily

A good friend's Mom passed away yesterday, so tomorrow will be a bit busy with two jobs and a trip to the funeral home for visiting in between, but I'll get on tomorrow night to update both diet and cardio.
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
    •   

3. Plan for today was to do my early morning cardio, down my first dose of epi along with .25mg adex, go to the viewing, and then work/eat the rest of the day. That was the plan until I accidentally locked myself out of my house this morning lol. Will be pushing my cardio back to 4:30ish, and it looks like my first epi dosage will get to be around 10:30am or so.

4. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Everything is updated! Sorry for the long wait guys...since I have my log book back in hand, I will be keeping everything here up to date on the daily

A good friend's Mom passed away yesterday, so tomorrow will be a bit busy with two jobs and a trip to the funeral home for visiting in between, but I'll get on tomorrow night to update both diet and cardio.
    Sorry to hear about your friends mom bro...straight kill it today man!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

5. Well I'm going to try and not kill anyone at the funeral home lol

Thanks for your condolences...it was a bit sudden, I couldn't imagine going through anything like that. Despite all the different guys I hang around with, my mom will likely always be my best friend. But then again, she's a pretty awesome/badass lady, and I was the youngest of the family (aka I'll always be her "baby", although I'm larger than any of my siblings), so maybe I'm just biased lol.

Took some "before" pics 2 Saturdays ago (2 days before my first pin). Wanted to upload them for future comparison:

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Well I'm going to try and not kill anyone at the funeral home lol

Thanks for your condolences...it was a bit sudden, I couldn't imagine going through anything like that. Despite all the different guys I hang around with, my mom will likely always be my best friend. But then again, she's a pretty awesome/badass lady, and I was the youngest of the family (aka I'll always be her "baby", although I'm larger than any of my siblings), so maybe I'm just biased lol.

Took some "before" pics 2 Saturdays ago (2 days before my first pin). Wanted to upload them for future comparison:
    Shredded bro!

7. Yeah you're pretty lean right now bro, that mass is gonna stack nicely.

8. Much appreciated guys. Estimate my BF% to be somewhere from 10-12, couldn't really say for sure.

Already feeling a lot fuller a week in. Can't quite explain it...thicker perhaps? Maybe I'm wearing tighter shirts or something, but I just feel like I've expanded muscularly, without any sort of bloat. Feels good so far, I'm just awaiting the "kick-in" of the epi in a week or two, and then the kick-in of test when I come off of epi. Next 9 weeks are serious business, gonna be keeping my head in the game.

Also, I had just shaved my chest the night before taking those pictures, if you're wondering why there are all sorts of razor bumps and red marks on it lol. Luckily they are quickly fading.

9. Day 9 - Tuesday, 6/5/12

Supps:
    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Adex @ .25mg
    Fish Oil @ 1g
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Multi
    Epi @ 30mg (3 caps, 8:30am, 3pm, 10:30pm)

Workout: Cardio
    5 minute warmup jog
    8 minute HIIT Sprints
    200 jump rope repetitions

Diet:

347g protein
    2600 cals (bit higher than normal, a friend was feeling down and I offered to take him out to dinner...was a steakhouse so I could stay completely low-carb, but I just added some chicken and beef on top of the diet I already had, which was going to be around 2100 cals).

THOUGHTS:

Busy-ass day, but I'm keeping my dedication. Ran from work to the funeral viewing to the gym to home to a viewing of that venus eclipse to meeting my friend to my parents house and then finally back to my apartment at about 10:30. Passed the **** out - no teeth brushing or face washing lol. Don't worry, I did it this morning!

Insanely excited about my A3 day

10. Hectic day but u took care your sh*t bro. Lol who cares about the extra calories, it was all protein anyway haha.

11. Good way of thinking about it man! Thanks.

12. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Day 9 - Tuesday, 6/5/12

Supps:
    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Adex @ .25mg
    Fish Oil @ 1g
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Multi
    Epi @ 30mg (3 caps, 8:30am, 3pm, 10:30pm)

5 minute warmup jog
    8 minute HIIT Sprints

Diet:

347g protein
    2600 cals (bit higher than normal, a friend was feeling down and I offered to take him out to dinner...was a steakhouse so I could stay completely low-carb, but I just added some chicken and beef on top of the diet I already had, which was going to be around 2100 cals).

THOUGHTS:

Busy-ass day, but I'm keeping my dedication. Ran from work to the funeral viewing to the gym to home to a viewing of that venus eclipse to meeting my friend to my parents house and then finally back to my apartment at about 10:30. Passed the **** out - no teeth brushing or face washing lol. Don't worry, I did it this morning!

Insanely excited about my A3 day
    I find it hilarious when you hear people say "but I have no time for the gym". I will be refering those people to this log =)

13. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

I find it hilarious when you hear people say "but I have no time for the gym". I will be refering those people to this log =)
    You're damn right, or those "I don't have to time to make meals" ppl who try to justify why they're seeing no results.

14. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Thanks man, appreciate the support.

I'm sorry to say it, but those people are lazy. I talked about it a few pages ago, but I remember reading a post by Dante Trudel where he said he feels all of his best clients that make the most progress never have time. They have long jobs and girlfriends and relatives and pets and a world of things to worry about, but they make sure to get their gym time in and they're focused where they need to be. I had a friend who told me the other day "I'm starting a 70-hour/week job, no more gym for me." I'm usually at 72 hours a week lol. If your gym has restricted hours, find a new one. If your food takes too long to prepare, find food with a shorter prep time. If you get an hour lunch break, go to the gym and eat during work. I think most people think they have wayyyyy less time than they actually do. It's like they find the time that they lounge around to be premium "lounge" time that cannot be compromised by the gym. GET TO THE IRON!

15. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth

I'm sorry to say it, but those people are lazy. I talked about it a few pages ago, but I remember reading a post by Dante Trudel where he said he feels all of his best clients that make the most progress never have time. They have long jobs and girlfriends and relatives and pets and a world of things to worry about, but they make sure to get their gym time in and they're focused where they need to be. I had a friend who told me the other day "I'm starting a 70-hour/week job, no more gym for me." I'm usually at 72 hours a week lol. If your gym has restricted hours, find a new one. If your food takes too long to prepare, find food with a shorter prep time. If you get an hour lunch break, go to the gym and eat during work. I think most people think they have wayyyyy less time than they actually do. It's like they find the time that they lounge around to be premium "lounge" time that cannot be compromised by the gym. GET TO THE IRON!
    Haha yeah man in my mind there's no excuse. I work 14 hours a day and still have time to hit the gym. There was a thread here on AM a awhile ago about how people are too busy these days to hit the gym I may have gotten a bit cranky when all these people were making excuses and let them have it LOL!

16. Day 10 - 6/6/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    HCG @ 250mg
    Multi
    Fish Oil @ 1.2g
    Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 30mg (9:30, 4:30, 10:30

Workout: A3

Hammer Strength Chest Press - Warmup: 1pps X 15, 1p + 25 per side X 15. RP Set: 2 plates + 25 per side - 11, 5, 3 Note for next time: More Weight
    16 second static, 60 sec stretch w/ 55lb DBs (more weight for next stretch)

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press - Warmup: 35lbs per side X 15. RP Set: 1 plate + 20lbs per side 10 + 5 + 4 Note for next time: More weight
    30 second static, 60 sec stretch

Overhead Cable Tri Extensions: Warmup: 130 X 20. Pyramid Set: 190lbs X 19, 200lbs X 11, 210lbs X 11 Note for next time: More weight
    60 second stretch

Rack Chins: RP Set: BW 11 + 7 + 5 Note for next time: DEFINITELY more weight!
    12 second static, 60 sec stretch

Seated Cable Row (V-Bar): Warmup: 110lbs X 15. RP Set: 160lbs 10 + 5 + 4 Note for next time: More weight
    18 second stretch

Thoughts:

I was still gauging a few of these exercises, which is why I was lighter than I should have been, but it felt like an extremely solid day. Felt really strong, and as you can tell by my numbers, I'm more than ready to add weight next time around, which is a great feeling. Everything felt pumped as hell today (not in the bad epi-pump way though), and my energy was through the roof. Still no mood swings...actually, I just feel like I'm in a good mood all the time lol. Higher test levels can do that, and on top of that, my liver support, SAMe, is also very popular as an OTC Antidepressant, so perhaps that's having an effect as well. Tonight will be my next HCG shot (let's hope it doesn't burn as badly), and then tomorrow morning will be my 4th test injection. Motivation is still through the roof:

Diet:

2560 cals
    331g protein
    The rest primarily carbs

Cut back a bit on cals just because yesterday I went over what I wanted. Tomorrow will be right back on track - ~2000-2300 off days, 2800-3000 on days.

17. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth

Excuses bro, theyre there to help those people sleep at night. I bet any of us could give them sick intense 20min work outs to do tha WILL show results...only if they'd just stop scratching their a$$

18. Honestly, I've grown much better since limiting my time in the gym. Less time = less rest = way more intensity. Especially when coupled with heavy ass weights...any guy I see in the gym for 1.5-2 hours working one body part...I just want to shake him. The concept of DC is to completely exhaust a single body part in just one exercise (essentially the 3 "sets" making up one RP set), and if you feel like you can do another exercise for that body part, you didn't work it hard enough! Which is why when I see people doing the same body part for an hour and a half, it's like man...if you can keep working that muscle, you are NOT pushing your body the way you should be! At least for me, intensity is what it's all about. That's what makes me grow.

Great news...the second HCG injection wasn't even felt. The first one I kind of put in at an angle going towards my navel, and it burned like a motherf**ker going in! Was seriously painful, and the spot where I injected did not feel so great for about 2 hours afterwards. This time I took a tip and just inserted the slin pin perpendicular to my skin...and viola! No pain during injection. Not a single thing was felt. Think I'll be doing that from now one...I'm so damn relieved lol. For a little while there I thought I'd have to deal with a seriously painful injection 2 X a week for the next 2-3 months. I would have stuck with it, but I certainly wouldn't have been looking forward to them! Outside of my PCT, I've now basically injected/ingested everything I plan to take on my cycle at least once. Pretty damn easy...now it's just all about killing it in the gym and in the kitchen!

19. Day 11 - 6/7/12

Supps/Drugs:

Test-E @ 250mg
    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 800mg
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 30mg
    Fish Oil @ 1.2g

5 minute warmup jog
    8 minute HIIT Sprints

Diet:

2015 cals
    268g protein

THOUGHTS:

Damn, I still hate cardio lol. HIIT is the best for me simply because I can't stand lower intensity cardio...talk about boring. It feels like being at work. Much rather hit a high heart rate fast and keep pushing it like mad, actually feel like I got a workout by the end of it! I don't own a car, so seeing that I walk everywhere daily, I'm pretty sure I get enough low intensity cardio in lol.

Fourth test injection went well. I'm thinking that maybe after this one I'll just stick to my right quad since all soreness associated with the shots is gone. Any thoughts? Since I'm most comfortable with my right hand, the right quad injections are quite simple and I have confidence. When I pin on the left hand side (side of the quad), I use my left hand to get the angle perfectly perpendicular to my thigh. The issue therein is since my left hand is less experienced, I seem to shake a bit, which never happens with my right hand. No nervousness, just pin, inject, dispose. With the left quad, my hand shakes and I get a slight quiver when I do it, simply because I know I'm not as steady on the left as I am with my dominant hand. Anyone think I'll do excessive scar tissue damage to the right quad if I only pin it from now on? Comments appreciated.

20. Day 12 - 6/8/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Adex @ .25mg
    Epi @ 30mg
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil @ 1.2g

Workout: B3 Day

Sitting Calf Press - Warmup: 110lbs X 20, 155lbs X 20. Pyramid: 205 X 15, 215 X 12, 220 X 10. *Note for next B3: +5lbs on every set*

Seated Leg Curl - Warmup: 95lbs X 15. RP Set: 190lbs 12 + 6 + 4. *Note for next B3: MORE WEIGHT*
    26 second static
    60 second stretch

Nautilus Leg Press - Warmup: 220lbs X 20. Pyramid: 320 X 15, 420 X 15, 495 X 15. *Note for next B3: heavier BEGINNING sets*

Wide-Grip Cable Curls - Warmup: 60lbs X 15. RP: 120lbs 11 + 5 + 4 *Note for next B3: more WEIGHT*

Reverse Preacher Curl - Warmup: 30lbs X 15. Pyramid: 50lbs X 18, 60lbs X 13, 70lbs X 10 *Note for next B3: Start pyramid @ 60lbs*

Quad Widowmaker - 20 reps - 3 breaths - 5 reps - 3 breaths - 4 reps - 3 breaths - 3 reps = 32 reps total (+2 from last WM)

Diet:
    3057 cals
    312g protein

Thoughts:

The 495 at the top of my leg press is the max the machine goes up to. I want to start my sets before that considerably higher to see if that will tire my legs out faster, but if not I will be switching this exercise out. No use continuing to add reps when I can never increase resistance.

I'm excited for Monday. Since I'll be starting the workout cycle over again, I will get to compete with the previous logs in my log book, which makes workouts all the more intense. Stay pumped!

21. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Day 12 - 6/8/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Adex @ .25mg
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil @ 1.2g

Workout: B3 Day

Sitting Calf Press - Warmup: 110lbs X 20, 155lbs X 20. Pyramid: 205 X 15, 215 X 12, 220 X 10. *Note for next B3: +5lbs on every set*

Seated Leg Curl - Warmup: 95lbs X 15. RP Set: 190lbs 12 + 6 + 4. *Note for next B3: MORE WEIGHT*
    26 second static
    60 second stretch

Nautilus Leg Press - Warmup: 220lbs X 20. Pyramid: 320 X 15, 420 X 15, 495 X 15. *Note for next B3: heavier BEGINNING sets*

Wide-Grip Cable Curls - Warmup: 60lbs X 15. RP: 120lbs 11 + 5 + 4 *Note for next B3: more WEIGHT*

Reverse Preacher Curl - Warmup: 30lbs X 15. Pyramid: 50lbs X 18, 60lbs X 13, 70lbs X 10 *Note for next B3: Start pyramid @ 60lbs*

Quad Widowmaker - 20 reps - 3 breaths - 5 reps - 3 breaths - 4 reps - 3 breaths - 3 reps = 32 reps total (+2 from last WM)

Diet (thus far):
    2427 cals
    210g protein

Thoughts:

The 495 at the top of my leg press is the max the machine goes up to. I want to start my sets before that considerably higher to see if that will tire my legs out faster, but if not I will be switching this exercise out. No use continuing to add reps when I can never increase resistance.

I'm excited for Monday. Since I'll be starting the workout cycle over again, I will get to compete with the previous logs in my log book, which makes workouts all the more intense. Stay pumped!
    Nice work bro, I can't wait to see those differences and when the test kicks in...its going to be unreal!

22. Diet has been updated. And trust me technique, I'm more anxious than yourself

23. Day 13 - 6/9/12 Weak Aspects Day

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Epi @ 30mg
    Multi
    Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil @ 1.2g

Workout: Weak Aspects

Machine Chest Flys - Warmup: 70lbs X 15. Pyramid Set: 120lbs X 15, 135lbs X 11, 145lbs X 9 *More WEIGHT*

DB Flys - Warmup: 25s X 15. Rest Pause: 45lb DBs 12 + 5 + 4 *More REPS*

Lateral Raises - Warmup: 10s X 15. Working Set: 30lb DBs X 13, 10, 9 *More REPS*

Front Raises supersetted with DB Shrugs:
    FR: 30lb DBs X 50 reps (25 per arm), Shrugs: 90lb DBs X 15
    FR: 35lb DBs X 40 reps (20 per arm), Shrugs: 90lb DBs X 12
    FR: 40lb DBs X 24 reps (12 per arm), Shrugs: 90lb DBs X 10

Dragon Flags - RP: BW 12 + 6 + 3

Updated Pic @ 187lbs:

24. Day 14 - Sunday, 6/10/12

Supps:

Cranberry @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    HCG @ 250ius
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil @ 1.2g
    Epi @ 30mg

Workout: None. Lots of walking, felt like having some "me" time just listening to music walking around. Probably close to 3 hours or so of walking.

Diet: Not much tracking today, but a lot eaten lol. Way over maintenance, but Sundays are my typical "cheat" - still kept it pretty clean. ~330g protein, no idea on cals.

25. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Day 14 - Sunday, 6/10/12

Supps:

Cranberry @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    HCG @ 250ius
    Multi
    Vitamin D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil @ 1.2g
    Epi @ 30mg

Workout: None. Lots of walking, felt like having some "me" time just listening to music walking around. Probably close to 3 hours or so of walking.

Diet: Not much tracking today, but a lot eaten lol. Way over maintenance, but Sundays are my typical "cheat" - still kept it pretty clean. ~330g protein, no idea on cals.
    Personal days are definitely needed and how jard we train definitely deserved.

26. Day 15 - 6/11/12 A1 Day

Supps:

Test-E @ 250mg
    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 800mg
    Multi Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil @ 1.2g
    Epi @ 30mg

Workout: A1

Smythe Incline BB - Warmup: Bar X 15. RP Set: 45s + 25s + 5s per side 11 + 4 + 3 *More WEIGHT*
    13 second static
    60 second stretch w/ 60lb DBs

Machine Lateral Raises - Warmup: 90lbs X 15. RP Set: 115lbs 10 + 5 + 3
    20 second static

Weighted Dips - RP Set: BW + 60lbs - 9 + 4 + 3 *More REPS*

Lat Pulldown - Warmup: 120lbs X 14. RP Set: 220lbs 8 + 4 + 3
    21 Second Static
    60 Second Stretch

Seated HS Row - Warmup: 3 plates per side X 15. RP Set: 5plates + 25s per side 10 + 6 + 4 *More WEIGHT*
    13 second static

Diet:

300 cals
    370g protein

THOUGHTS:

Workout felt awesome today. Pumped as hell and destroying the weights. Excited for what the rest of this week will bring.

27. Day 16 - 6/12/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Adex @ .25mg
    Multi
    Vit D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil @ 2.4g
    Epi @ 30mg

5 minute warmup jog
    8 minute HIIT sprints
    1 minute cool-down
    250 jump rope repetitions

Diet:
    2085 cals
    263g protein

28. Day 17 - 6/13/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    HCG @ 250ius
    Multi
    Vit D @ 4000ius
    Epi @ 30mg
    Fish Oil @ 1.2g

Workout: B1

Laying Leg Curl - WU: 70lbs X 15. RP Set: 160lbs 10 + 4 + 3 (+3 reps from last B1) *Increase WEIGHT*
    31 second static
    40 second stretch

Sitting Calf Raise - WU: 1 plate + 25s per side X 25. Pyramid: 2pps + 25s X 20, 3pps X 11 (+20lbs from last B1) *More REPS*

Quad Extension (Plate-Loaded) - WU: 2plates X 15. Pyramid: 3 plates + 10lbs X 15, 4 plates + 10lbs X 13, 5 plates + 15lbs X 10 (+15lbs from last week). *More WEIGHT*

Preacher Curls - WU: 50lbs X 15. RP Set: 110lbs 9 + 4 + 3 (+10lbs from last B1) *More REPS*
    19 second static

Reverse Cable Curls - WU: 60lbs X 15. Pyramid: 110lbs X 16, 120lbs X 13, 130lbs X 10 (+1, +2, +2 reps, respectively for each set). *More WEIGHT*
    13 second static

Quad Widowmaker: 3 plates + 20lbs (+20lbs from last widowmaker): 17 reps, 3 breaths, 6 reps, 3brths, 4 reps, 3brths, 3 reps = 30 reps.

Diet:

3190 cals
    372g protein

29. Day 18 - 6/14/12

Supps:

Test-E @ 250mg
    Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 2 caps
    SAMe @ 800mg
    Multi
    Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil @ 4g
    Epi @ 30mg

20 minute walk
    5 minute jog
    8 minute HIIT Sprints
    250 jump rope reps

Diet:
    2100 calories
    ~265g protein

THOUGHTS:

Well, I managed to rouse myself at 6:30 today. Got a shower, took my test-e injection (like to leave some time for this...I'm still not at the point where I can pin on the fly lol), got dressed and went to the gym to do my running. Got done around 8:10, got to shower, and made it to work on-time at 8:30. I work here until 3:30, and I'm walking my butt across town to my second job @ 4pm, which I hear is going to be going until midnight (for ****'s sake!). One or two other times I haven't been willing to rouse myself and just do my cardio later in the day, but that wasn't an option due to my work schedule today, so I'm glad I powered through the allure of the sheets, got my injection, and am now waiting until I'm done with this job to start the next! lol no one said this would be easy, right?

30. Day 20 - 6/15/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
    Hawthorn @ 3 caps
    SAMe @ 400mg
    Adex @ .5mg
    Multi
    Vit. D @ 4000ius
    Fish Oil
    Epi @ 30mg

Workout: A2

DB Bench - Warmup: 50s X 15. RP Set: 100lb DBs 8 + 4 + 3 (+5lbs per DB) *More REPS*
    60 second stretch w/ 65lb DBs

DB Shoulder Press - WU: 30s X 15. RP Set: 55s 7 + 5 + 4 (no change) *Next week: Different exercise?*
    60 second stretch

CG Bench - WU: 35 per side X 14. RP Set: 1 plate + 30 per side 7 + 4 + 3 (+20lbs) *More REPS*
    11 second static
    60 second stretch

Rack Chins - RP Set: BW + 45lbs 10 + 6 + 4 (+45lbs) *More WEIGHT*
    60 second stretch

Laying T-Bar Row - WU: 1 plate X 15. RP Set: 2 plates + 20lbs 10 + 5 + 3 (+20lbs) *More WEIGHT*
    11 second static
    26 second stretch

Diet:
    ~2800 cals
    315g protein

THOUGHTS:

DB Shoulder Press, which has always been weak for me, went nowhere. Thinking I should just switch it out. I almost raged because I forgot my log book today and usually compete against it...luckily I went up in weight on every exercise (good memory). Only issue is that I did rack chins...turns out today is usually my day for pullups, and I completely mixed up exercises. No biggie, will sub in pullups for A3 on Wednesday. Finally get to sleep in some on Saturday...**** yes to a day off. I've been running like a madman Wednesday Thursday Friday (2 jobs, 8am until midnight), but I've managed to squeeze all of my workouts and nutrition in, so I'm still feeling strong. Just completely exhausted in every way imaginable lol...physically and mentally. Will do my weak aspects day tomorrow after a good night of sleep.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 12:55 PM
  2. testopro-t's quest for free test.
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 306
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 12:55 PM
  3. Bill for my blood test at Quest
    By JanSz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 11:50 AM
  4. Correct Estradiol test for Quest Diagnostics?
    By Champ50 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 11:24 AM
  5. Test Prop Quest
    By jminis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 09:41 AM