still on Pct 3 months after long test cycle help: is it prolactin?

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
Guys, I need help figuring this out. nearly 3 months after the end of my cycle I cannot lower my nolva dosage or my exemestane without having gyno symptoms and puffy nipples along with obvious estrogen issues come up.

I ran test for 6 months at about 750mg/ week. during that time i had stacked it with winstrol and some epistane for a few weeks on and off at the beginning and end of the cycle. and about 5 weeks of kilo Trenadrol towards the middle/ beginning.

During the entire cycle i was using hcg every 3 days and i needed anastrazole at 1mg/day to control the aromataze. i also blasted 5000iu of hcg over a 2 week period starting after my last pin.

My pct was clomid 100/50/50/25 and nolva 40/40/40/40 combined with adex 1mg. after 4 weeks i still had crazy amounts of estrogen and continued on nolva and a dex.

Currently i am on 40mg nolva a day and 50 mg exemestane. I was taking close to 2mg anastrazole every day before switching to exemestane.
I want badly to get off of these chems, but if i even try to taper down the dosage i get all kinds of estrogen issues.
Im stuck on them and i am beginning to think that my prolactin level may be elevated from taking high doses of test. I dont suspect the trenadrol as much because i was using it closer to the beginning of the cycle. However i am sure that it also is playing a role. I seem to be getting better, but it is hard to tell. Im not getting any worse but strangely whenever i try to take daa and herbal test boosters i do get worse. my nips puff up and one day i think i may have cried during a disney movie. WTF? btw, My balls are hanging full, huge and low consistently for these last couple months. TMI? nope. help me diagnose this please!!

I am currently using the ghrp6 and cjc combo every day. this may also contribute to the prolactin. I am about to order some cabergoline and experiment with it.

Has anyone had this experience? please give me some advice. Do you guys think that the issue is me having elevated prolactin and it is multiplying the estrogen symptoms?

strangely during the cycle i really didnt notice a libido increase. i am 24, Normally i am horny as hell and need to get off at least 3-5 times a day. from the start of the cycle i noticed no increase in libido and all throughout except for when i was stacking with winstrol. this leads me to question whether my gear was really test or if the local guy that made it put deca in it or something else for whatever reason. My sex drive is there now, provided that I keep up with the dosing of the chems, however it is much reduced from normal.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Have you had any bloodwork done to see what your hormone levels are?

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like what I went through after deca..have you tried taking dostinex yet?

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
no, i have not gotten any bloodwork done. my balls are big and good but i just seem to be ultra estrogen sensitive now.
I sent in an order at another chem company with a good rep for some of the cabergoline. I have never tried it before so i guess we will see how it effects me.

any other advice will be highly welcomed

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
bigkrabbe,
about how long until you were back to normal? what were you taking in pct? thanks

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
You need to spend some money on a blood test, stop guessing whats wrong and stop putting all these drugs into your body.

mik14

mik14

Awards
You need to spend some money on a blood test, stop guessing whats wrong and stop putting all these drugs into your body.
I agree, you are sure trying alot of different things and swapping things around, might be making it worse, just see a doc and get the correct diagnosis then you can get on top of it.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
I realize that doing a blood test would be the best thing to do. I intend to try out the caber first and see if that solves the problem and then if that doesnt work, il go to the next level and get the test.

I want to hear from people that have been in that predicament and what their experience was.

this has been my longest cycle. a 4 week pct was never enough for me though, i always get a ****load of water retention if i stop nolva, etc. at 4 weeks. eventually i think that it will work itself out in a month or two, Sure as hell am hoping so. I like taking roids but i would never want to be stuck on them for life. Haha

vassille

Awards
Hey bro
you kinda lost me half way through your post on what you took and stuff..j/k
If you took any nandrolones..aka tren, deca or their derivatives some ppl take months to recover. It seems that you took a lot of AIs which tell me you very sensitive to estrogen conversion but exemestane is a very powerful AI and at 50mg a week should be more than enough to take care the problem.
However, if you took any nandrolones taking nolvadex was a no-no because nolvadex made things worse. My advise is to grab some dostinex/caber and start with 1mg a week split in 2 doses and start lowering the AIs to 20mg a week split in 2 doses...And stop nolva and clomid and all the other stuff you take. Nolva and clomid act like LH signal telling your nuts to produce more test that's why you stuck in this merry go round.
THe more stuff you take the more you dont know what's doing what. Just stick with caber and exemestane for a while till things get better.
If you start to experience joint ache then you know you dont need the exemestane. Stick with caber for another few weeks after that will help your body find it;s balance then stop that too.
Oh BTW make sure you have real exemestane....
Hope this helps
good luck with the recovery

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
You should go get blood work done; hopefully it's nothing serious. I personally know that Letro has always helped me out. It's strong as fu*k!

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
Hey bro
you kinda lost me half way through your post on what you took and stuff..j/k
If you took any nandrolones..aka tren, deca or their derivatives some ppl take months to recover. It seems that you took a lot of AIs which tell me you very sensitive to estrogen conversion but exemestane is a very powerful AI and at 50mg a week should be more than enough to take care the problem.
However, if you took any nandrolones taking nolvadex was a no-no because nolvadex made things worse. My advise is to grab some dostinex/caber and start with 1mg a week split in 2 doses and start lowering the AIs to 20mg a week split in 2 doses...And stop nolva and clomid and all the other stuff you take. Nolva and clomid act like LH signal telling your nuts to produce more test that's why you stuck in this merry go round.
THe more stuff you take the more you dont know what's doing what. Just stick with caber and exemestane for a while till things get better.
If you start to experience joint ache then you know you dont need the exemestane. Stick with caber for another few weeks after that will help your body find it;s balance then stop that too.
Oh BTW make sure you have real exemestane....
Hope this helps
good luck with the recovery

It totally makes sense. so the excess test from nolva is just being aromatized. Thats got to explain why if i take daa or herbals all that happens is my nipples get more puffy. I feel pretty strong, my balls are nice and big and my strength is actually climbing since the inevitable after cycle decrease has long been over, so i think my test must be high, but along with the other things that cause problems.

Im going to drop the nolva and start the caber for sure as soon as it comes in the mail

when i buy my research chems i only stop into reliable sites, im convinced that what i have is legit.
the order i placed last night was from a site that actually sells chems in capsules rather than liquid. They are apparently very good as well.

Thanks for that. you are the man!

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
Bump, So do you guys think that the nolva was perpetuating the merry-go round pct?

Im on exemestane only now, but i had to increase the dose a little since dropping the nolva.
I am about to recieve some chems tomorrow in the mail, so I will start the dostinex as soon as i get it.

Hoping that dropping the nolva and adding dostinex for a few weeks will do the trick.

Input please fellas!

vassille

Awards
It totally makes sense. so the excess test from nolva is just being aromatized. Thats got to explain why if i take daa or herbals all that happens is my nipples get more puffy. I feel pretty strong, my balls are nice and big and my strength is actually climbing since the inevitable after cycle decrease has long been over, so i think my test must be high, but along with the other things that cause problems.

Im going to drop the nolva and start the caber for sure as soon as it comes in the mail

when i buy my research chems i only stop into reliable sites, im convinced that what i have is legit.
the order i placed last night was from a site that actually sells chems in capsules rather than liquid. They are apparently very good as well.

Thanks for that. you are the man!
Sure np
as long as you take aromasin stoping the nolva will be fine. Caber will also take care any progesterone sides you might be experiencing.
You will be fine. If you need more help just hit me up
Vass

Caliswagg

Awards
I would like to know if the caber did anything for the op???

bigjohn0665

Awards
have same issue,could you pm me that infoon the caps

vassille

Awards
cant talk for others but yes caber works, I have been taking it with tren, deca, npp for years. Never had issues with recovery sex drive back right the way
Get the original pharm grade ..more expensive but worth it

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
Hey guys,
The caber helped out a lot. thanks, currently i love the stuff. Depression, loss of libido, lethargy are all pretty much gone.

The thing that is scaring me is that I am apparently taking like 75mg of aromasin a day currently and am worried about if it is going to screw up my body long term??

What else can you do when your facing gyno symptoms like this, just take more ai's and caber and wait?

I dropped the nolva about a week ago and i do feel like i am steadily improving much better, although slowly. you think i will get way better in a couple weeks when the nolva clears out of my system?

vassille

Awards
Hey guys,
The caber helped out a lot. thanks, currently i love the stuff. Depression, loss of libido, lethargy are all pretty much gone.
Im not suprised!

The thing that is scaring me is that I am apparently taking like 75mg of aromasin a day currently and am worried about if it is going to screw up my body long term??
No way you taking that much....the most I take is 40mg a week pharm grade. Who knows how much you are taking right now but is not 75mg ED.

What else can you do when your facing gyno symptoms like this, just take more ai's and caber and wait?
There is not much else to do gyno is caused either by pregesterone or estrogen. You treat both and you GTG. More is not better, geting your body in the right balance is the key

I dropped the nolva about a week ago and i do feel like i am steadily improving much better, although slowly. you think i will get way better in a couple weeks when the nolva clears out of my system?
Yes, you will improve slowly as your hormons will balance out

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
Guys,
It has now been over 6 months after the cycle and i feel close to the same as i did 3 months ago. I am still taking around the same dosages of AIs as before, Going through anxiety, depression, insomnia, and my sex drive is still not back to normal. my nipples still get puffy if i dont take the ai's. my balls still look fine, but i dont feel fine.

Now ive been under a lot of stress lately and I keep hoping that this is the reason that it is taking so long for my hormones to go back to normal.

I went and got some bloodwork done, total test came back at 493 in the beginning of august. i think prolactin was 8, and the doc forgot to test for estrogen, which im sure is the root of all this and the test i really needed. I have paperwork for another lab test coming up where that will be included.

I am so afraid that i am doomed to hrt for life. Has anyone else recovered fine from something like this but it took a year or more? I have been really shut down before but it has never taken this long. Im starting to freak out.
Please help

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Guys,
It has now been over 6 months after the cycle and i feel close to the same as i did 3 months ago. I am still taking around the same dosages of AIs as before, Going through anxiety, depression, insomnia, and my sex drive is still not back to normal. my nipples still get puffy if i dont take the ai's. my balls still look fine, but i dont feel fine.

Now ive been under a lot of stress lately and I keep hoping that this is the reason that it is taking so long for my hormones to go back to normal.

I went and got some bloodwork done, total test came back at 493 in the beginning of august. i think prolactin was 8, and the doc forgot to test for estrogen, which im sure is the root of all this and the test i really needed. I have paperwork for another lab test coming up where that will be included.

I am so afraid that i am doomed to hrt for life. Has anyone else recovered fine from something like this but it took a year or more? I have been really shut down before but it has never taken this long. Im starting to freak out.
Please help
The only advice I can give you is screw your doctor and go straight to an Endocrinologist!!!

vassille

Awards
Guys,

Please help
Check you PM

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
If your test is naturally in the upper 400 range you do not need HRT and no doctor would ever prescribe it to you.
Your testosterone level is not the issue here bro.

And I seriously doubt Nolva was causing that big of a testosterone boost to produce that much aromatizing.

If your source gave you a 19nor instead of the intended testosterone you requested then maybe your ancillieries are not what you think they are as well.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
Doing a little better, i can tell that my test is going up, getting a little stronger since the last couple months and my dick is working ok. But i am still having to take the same dosages of ai's just to be okay otherwise i get wicked estrogen sides.

Do you guys think that i should just stay on the Ais and give it as much time as it needs to heal? keep in mind ive been at this approach for 7 months now already.

about to get another blood test soon. I feel much better since my last test and hope to see a nice increase in my test level.

I seem to be getting better gradually though, and hrt is out of the question for me. Im not even going to consider it at this point. I just want to make my balls work normally again and then i think im going to say **** roids for good.