Which test?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Was planning on running m1,4add/dzine in August, originally I wasn't going to run test because I was nervous about pinning. As of yesterday I got over the nervous ness. Which test should I run? I was think 12 weeks long of test e at 600 a week. The test I can get is 300mg/mL. I would really prefer to only run this for 10 weeks, is that cool or would I be shorting my self on the cycle. 10 weeks = 2 vials so I have nothing left over. And Novla because I read that's what u need with dbol, I'd this correct?

mrolympia2023

mrolympia2023

Awards
Yeah test e for 10 weeks is good first cycle, but you should get some hcg for on cycle to stop your balls shrinking, 14 days into the cycle start taking 250iu every 4 days until you last shot of test and have some tamoxifen on hand in case you see any estrogen sides look out for puffy nipples if you start to notice that start taking 5mg eod or up it to 10mg if 5 doesn't help and run that until the end of the cycle (but you're not likely to get any gyno on that kind of dose i've ran 1500mg with no gyno symptoms at all) then a week after your last injection start your nolva 2 ed for the first week 1 ed 2nd week then 1 eod 3rd week and 4th week 1/2 eod then stop and including the pct take 10 weeks off and you can go again. That a nice first cycle you'll feel great on test and destroy your workouts are you going to log it?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm also getting ready to run my 1st cycle of test. I think I'm going to start July 1st. Let me know if you decide on test e and how 600mg works for you.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah test e for 10 weeks is good first cycle, but you should get some hcg for on cycle to stop your balls shrinking, 14 days into the cycle start taking 250iu every 4 days until you last shot of test and have some tamoxifen on hand in case you see any estrogen sides look out for puffy nipples if you start to notice that start taking 5mg eod or up it to 10mg if 5 doesn't help and run that until the end of the cycle (but you're not likely to get any gyno on that kind of dose i've ran 1500mg with no gyno symptoms at all) then a week after your last injection start your nolva 2 ed for the first week 1 ed 2nd week then 1 eod 3rd week and 4th week 1/2 eod then stop and including the pct take 10 weeks off and you can go again. That a nice first cycle you'll feel great on test and destroy your workouts are you going to log it?
No I doubt I'll log it, I get tired of all bs u get from readers. I really want to use torem, I've used it before and it worked great. And I have dex and lectro in case of gyno. I will buy hcg, I won't ever run a cycle with out it again.

mrolympia2023

mrolympia2023

Awards
Yeah i know what you mean man I've only been on here about a 2 weeks and my first post about a cycle I'm about to start up and they went a bit nuts (I recognize it is a pretty over the top cycle but i need to do it to kick things up to the next level for stepping on stage want to make a statement up there) I've never used torem, dex or lectro myself but i've heard good things about all of them. I like to keep to tamoxifen, clomid and nolva myself, good your gona get hcg in there I hate nuts shrinking just makes you feel like **** but hcg makes such a difference i can't post links here but i'll pm you a link to an article about hcg on cycle so much info and case studys if i can find it too many bookmarks on my computer

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah I saw ur cycle, it's most def over the top. I'm new to pinning, this will be my first test cycle. I want to do an all out bulk but I'm think about doing 8 week bulk followed by 8 weeks of recomp. I'm going to be running test prop and test e the first 3 weeks. On week 4 I'm dropping the prop and just running test e for a total of ten weeks. I've got some tne for prework out after the dzine/1m4add ends. I would prefer to keep the cycle to just ten weeks but I have enough test to run it 16 weeks if it's going good. How do u transition from test e to test prop. Like say u ran 12 weeks of teste and u wanted to run 6 more weeks of testp.