How much is too much? When to stop?

Rommel65

Awards
I have been powerlifting and training for many years. I am currently 38 yrs old, 6'5 335lbs. I am currently doing a test tren....please no newbie pct replys. I know what I'm doing. My goal is to beark the world raw bench of 715. I am currently benching over 600 consistently, with PB of 645. My question is should I be worried about the weight gain? My doc put me on blood pressure meds and is concerned. She said that weather or not it is muscle, all the weight is very unhealthy. I'm not fat, 38inch waist...but in order to hit the 715 mark, I'm going to have to gain some more weight. Also, elevated pressure is probably partly due to the tren, wich Doc doesnt know about. So..should I keep eating and lifting to hit 715..or am I digging my self a grave?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U could have stroke who knows honestly, doesn't sound that healthy.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would be putting your self at more risk. Not necessarily digging your self a grave. Your gonna have to decide which is more important 715 bp or your health.
nailed it on the head

Rommel65

Awards
How do those super heavyweight bodybuilders stay healthy...or are they not? Cutler is 300+ in the off season and he is only like 5'8. Are those guys on BP meds and other stuff to keep their tickers, kidneys, livers, etc...healthy? Theres gotta be another freak show like me out there who can chime in. I dont need adivce from 5'10, buck 90 guys. Were are the other big fellas?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
How do those super heavyweight bodybuilders stay healthy...or are they not? Cutler is 300+ in the off season and he is only like 5'8. Are those guys on BP meds and other stuff to keep their tickers, kidneys, livers, etc...healthy? Theres gotta be another freak show like me out there who can chime in. I dont need adivce from 5'10, buck 90 guys. Were are the other big fellas?
Some of them r healthy they just have to take a lot of different medications to keep everything in check that's all.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Those guys just aren't healthy. They usually die young of kidney failure, or have heart problems.