Anadrol vs Tren ace

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Anadrol vs Tren ace


    Which did you like better and why


  2. For what purpose?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  3. As much mass as I can put on. I know Anadrol will put on a lot of water and stuff but with that aside which will I walk away with more muscle
    •   
       


  4. For sheer mass, probably Drol.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    For sheer mass, probably Drol.
    I agree, and the strength will be out of this world.

  6. Awesomr thanks guys. 50mgs twice a day? Or 25mg four times a day?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SR83 View Post
    Awesomr thanks guys. 50mgs twice a day? Or 25mg four times a day?
    Although you can probably handle 100mgs a day, I'd stick with 50mgs a day. I'm actually on that now, 50mgs a day and have been for about 10 days. I love this cycle and have already noticed size and strength increases.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Although you can probably handle 100mgs a day, I'd stick with 50mgs a day. I'm actually on that now, 50mgs a day and have been for about 10 days. I love this cycle and have already noticed size and strength increases.
    isnt it like a set standard to go with the lowest dosage possible that produces gains? i thought that was steroid 101.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  9. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    isnt it like a set standard to go with the lowest dosage possible that produces gains? i thought that was steroid 101.
    That's how it used to be.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  10. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    isnt it like a set standard to go with the lowest dosage possible that produces gains? i thought that was steroid 101.
    Ive never used drol before and I have had people tell me 100mgs. Thats why I am asking to get all my info before I start

  11. I agree for shear size it's Abombs for sure.

    I never saw a need to go over 75mg/day max myself. It produces great gains and explosive strength even at 50mg/day. Always start on the low end of the recommended dosing spectrum and titrate/adjust as needed. I have a feeling you won't need much more than 50mg/day anyway; especially if it's your first time using it.

    The side effects really start to become evident at 100mg+/day anyway. Always strive for the smallest dose that yields sufficient effects and minimal sides.



    -T1

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  12. Ok so 50 mgs a day for 6 weeks. Thanks for the help guys

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SR83 View Post
    Ive never used drol before and I have had people tell me 100mgs. Thats why I am asking to get all my info before I start
    The "more is better mentality" with hormones couldn't be farther from the truth. When the side effects start to outweigh the benefits people soon realize their faulty sense of reality.

    Now I'm not saying that 100mg/day is an obscene dose; it's not, but you don't need to start there to see great results.



    -T1

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  14. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    isnt it like a set standard to go with the lowest dosage possible that produces gains? i thought that was steroid 101.
    And that's how much? 50mgs a week is a good start. He could start at 25mgs, or he can cut the tab in two with a razor and start out with 12.5. There's nothing wrong with starting out with 50mgs a day and watching the sides and gains. He'll be stacking this with test. I've done 100mgs a day many times with no problems. I don't advise it until you have been through a few cycles, but to imply that 50mgs a day is too high is not based on anything but guess work.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SR83 View Post
    Ok so 50 mgs a day for 6 weeks. Thanks for the help guys
    honestly bro, always plan to start at the lowest possible dose. if its not yeilding results, bump it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  16. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    honestly bro, always plan to start at the lowest possible dose. if its not yeilding results, bump it.
    Ok, Ill start at 50 a day since the tabs are 50's. Should i split that 50mgs inyo twice a day?

  17. drol for size.like others said start at 50 and go up if you need to.

  18. Their both complete opposites. That's a stupid question. Drol trumps about any hormone for size though so yes it's better than tren for your goal.
    R.I.P 343*

  19. Quote Originally Posted by FightFires View Post
    Their both complete opposites. That's a stupid question. Drol trumps about any hormone for size though so yes it's better than tren for your goal.
    It would be a stupid question if he were half way through his cycle then asked the question. He's trying to learn and is asking a lot of questions. I don't fault him for asking the question; I'd fault him for "not" asking the question before starting his cycle.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    It would be a stupid question if he were half way through his cycle then asked the question. He's trying to learn and is asking a lot of questions. I don't fault him for asking the question; I'd fault him for "not" asking the question before starting his cycle.
    This.

    I've never understood why people buy X hormone and then try to figure out what it is/does.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  21. Anadrol or dbol for a kicker?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    It would be a stupid question if he were half way through his cycle then asked the question. He's trying to learn and is asking a lot of questions. I don't fault him for asking the question; I'd fault him for "not" asking the question before starting his cycle.
    Ditto. Well stated.


    -T1

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  23. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Anadrol or dbol for a kicker?
    This one will surely be split down the middle. I've always preferred Dbol over Adrol for a few reasons. I feel like a million bucks on Dbol. The gains are fantastic and the side effects have always been very tolerable/mild; granted that is dose dependent of course.

    Anadrol is more explosive with strength/mass, but I always feel like sh*t on it with anything over 100mg/day. The headaches you can get while on Anadrol are unbelievably bad. I've always had more issues with bloat on Anadrol as well.

    Different compounds will react different with each individual user. I know plenty of guys that love Anadrol and hate Dbol; and vise versa.



    -T1

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  24. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1

    This one will surely be split down the middle. I've always preferred Dbol over Adrol for a few reasons. I feel like a million bucks on Dbol. The gains are fantastic and the side effects have always been very tolerable/mild; granted that is dose dependent of course.

    Anadrol is more explosive with strength/mass, but I always feel like sh*t on it with anything over 100mg/day. The headaches you can get while on Anadrol are unbelievably bad. I've always had more issues with bloat on Anadrol as well.

    Different compounds will react different with each individual user. I know plenty of guys that love Anadrol and hate Dbol; and vise versa.

    -T1
    What's your thoughts on Tbol?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  25. I'm on anadrol atm. Been going good for the last 11 days at 50mgs. Going to bump it up to 100mgs from day 15 tho.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'm on anadrol atm. Been going good for the last 11 days at 50mgs. Going to bump it up to 100mgs from day 15 tho.
    How do you like it so far? That stuff is awesome.

  27. OP: tren will build muscle in a low calorie state.
    Androl is best used for bulking, and it would probably build just as much as tren.

    ive never used anadrol, but i loooooove tren even at "low" dose like 75mg EOD i can build muscle, look veiny, and get stronger and leaner. to me tren is a steroid on steroids.

    can androl do that? probably not. what im trying to say is it all depends on ur goals. either compound will produce great results.

  28. Im going with anadrol and test this round. I would love tren but I need to do a lot more reading on it before I jump to it

  29. Quote Originally Posted by SR83
    Im going with anadrol and test this round. I would love tren but I need to do a lot more reading on it before I jump to it
    Good luck and enjoy!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer

    How do you like it so far? That stuff is awesome.
    Love it. Have noticed some decent strength gains in the first 11 days. Haven't got F all bloat from it either. Looking forward to upping the dose tho as I havent had any sides yet.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    What's your thoughts on Tbol?
    It's good stuff overall. The gains in strength and size are much milder in comparison to either dbol or adrol, but it also has significantly less side effects as well. I've always experienced slow and steady gains while using it. It all depends what your overall goals for the cycle are and how it's set up.




    -T1

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  32. Is gyno and headaches the most common sides to watch for with anadrol then? Should be starting around the beginning of june. Ill do a log on here or something if anyone is interested. Never done one before

  33. Stacked anadrol and SD for 6wks.... I gained. A pound a day..... also kept some water down due to SD being diuretic somewhat. Greatest Mass ever!!!
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  34. Leveled of at pound 30. Also it was 50mganadoll/30-40mgsd
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen
    Leveled of at pound 30. Also it was 50mganadoll/30-40mgsd
    Whats SD

  36. Quote Originally Posted by SR83

    Whats SD
    Superdrol
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  37. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Superdrol
    Oh ok. I have heard people talk about it. Is it a PH?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by SR83

    Oh ok. I have heard people talk about it. Is it a PH?
    Its an oral steroid just like anadrol but its dry instead, a big mass gainer.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Its an oral steroid just like anadrol but its dry instead, a big mass gainer.
    Oh ok cool. Thanks Always learning haha

  40. Quote Originally Posted by SR83

    Oh ok cool. Thanks Always learning haha
    No problem bro, its actually still legal(well not for long) surprisingly lol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. sustana/tren/anadrol/dbol/deca 1st cycle
    By sameerkhan51 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 01:17 AM
  2. Sustanon 250 and anadrol and tren e.
    By Testmonster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 01:08 AM
  3. Help with winter cycle test/tren/Anadrol
    By xFRACTION in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 09:17 PM
  4. Test/tren/anadrol Cycle
    By z06 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 08:03 PM
  5. Test/tren ace/ anadrol
    By pestis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 09:25 PM
Log in
Log in