Cycle recommendations? Info inside

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by SR83

Thats more likely
    Just keep some spares in your closet.

2. It makes you more irritable ime. Mine is very easily controlled as I tend to not freak out about anything in general, but with tren the stupidest thing can make me flip ****. I hide it though and just laugh like I normally would. You gotta have some self control with the stuff.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by srblan
    This is your third cycle at 22? I'd cut some bodyfat before going on cycle.
    Yes this is my 3rd.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jt339
    It makes you more irritable ime. Mine is very easily controlled as I tend to not freak out about anything in general, but with tren the stupidest thing can make me flip ****. I hide it though and just laugh like I normally would. You gotta have some self control with the stuff.
    I think I am sticking to test and anadrol for this one. Having tren and anadrol will be doing 2 new types for me and I would like to see how I respond to each seperatly

5. Quote Originally Posted by SR83 View Post
    I think I am sticking to test and anadrol for this one. Having tren and anadrol will be doing 2 new types for me and I would like to see how I respond to each seperatly
    Definitely a good decision.
    •   

6. Thanks for all your help guys

7. Quote Originally Posted by SR83

Yes sounds good bro.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 12:20 PM
  2. Temporary MST Contact Info Inside!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 10:03 PM
  3. Ronnie Coleman's Inside info
    By superdna in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15