Test 400 Eq D Bol Cycle thoughts?

GoinHamOnIt

GoinHamOnIt

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm interested in everyone's thoughts of a cycle consisting of Test 400, Eq, D Bol

Test 400/ 600 mg a week 12 weeks
Mon 300 mg Thurs 300 mg

Eq/ 400 mg a week. 10 weeks
Mon 200 mg Thurs 200 mg

D Bol/ 35 mg-50 mg First 5 weeks
ED

Adex. 1-12 weeks as needed
.5mg EOD

I have Nolva for Pct. 6 weeks
20/20/20/20/20/20

I have Adex and Letro on hand

The questions I have is can I run Erase for AI in pct? Due to the fact that there is a conflict with the Nolva and Adex when ran together by reducing plasma levels from what I've read. And just use the Adex at .5mg EOD as needed on cycle for gyno symptoms. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and help.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Do the test for 14 weeks and EQ at 500mg for 12 weeks, it takes awhile to kick bro. Nolva at 40/20/20/10 and i'd use aromasin for for your AI during pct at 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5.

GoinHamOnIt

GoinHamOnIt

Awards
Alright I will have to keep that into consideration as far as the length. I know I don't have enough Eq. Will see what happens but Adex is cool on cycle? And just get some Aromasin for pct. How come only 4 weeks Of pct?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Alright I will have to keep that into consideration as far as the length. I know I don't have enough Eq. Will see what happens but Adex is cool on cycle? And just get some Aromasin for pct. How come only 4 weeks Of pct?
Adex is fine. 4 weeks of pct should b all u need but u could still do 40/20/20/20/10/10.

Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
I'm a few weeks into Test 400. It gets a lot of rotten reviews. However, I love the test prop in there to kick things off. Nice little boost in there before the big stuff kicks in.

You'll like it. Just inject super slow.

bigred6347

Awards
ive never ran dbol but have run a few esters of test and have run bold. i ran bold prop not eq but loooooved it. 500mg/week and it was great stuff. i had a killer appetite, veins everywhere, no sides. its really cool stuff, increase rbc count as well. i agree with teh doc to up your dose of eq

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
800mg t400 aweek
400mg eq aweek
500mg materone enethate aweek

3ml twice aweek
Thats what im running