Test cyp cycle

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
I have been a forum junky for sometime now and figured I'd register and post my next cycle to get some advice.
I am 25, 6' and 180 lbs. I've been lifting for 3 years and have been extremely athletic before doing cross country. My goal is to get huge and ripped.
After all my research I am going to be converting cyp powder to take 500mg per week split into two. I want to see what else you reccomend I stack with this cycle. I just finished a beast cycle and gained a solid 15 pounds. I am a little worried about injecting something I reconstitute, but I'll get over it. I didn't have many sides from the beast other than a few back pumps and some headaches. I Am contemplating adding Dbol or tren or something to the cycle. What do y'all think? Pct I am planning is forged pct, clomid and forma, and yes, I'll taper the clomid. Thanks for the advice!!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
First cycle stick to test and do not stack it with anything else. You've got 50 years to play around with stacking, but for your first cycle, keep it simple. Which, by the way, will get you plenty of gains.

The Storm16

Awards
First cycle stick to test and do not stack it with anything else. You've got 50 years to play around with stacking, but for your first cycle, keep it simple. Which, by the way, will get you plenty of gains.
Great advice. You're gonna see great results from just test. Theres a bit of a leaning curve with aas. You'll need to reassess your diet and training. It's a process of fine tuning.... Don't go straight to formula 1 racing, start with drivers ed.

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
Sample diet:

Meal1: 4 cups of oats and milk

Meal 2: 10 egg whites

Meal 3: 1 can tuna, 1 muffin

Meal 4: turkey sandwich, apple

Meal 5: 1 can tuna

Meal 6: protein shake

Meal 7: steak, potatoes, broccoli

Meal 8: casien protein shake

I try to eat so much that I hate eating. I'm aiming for 4500 calories a day. Trying to go 40% protein, 40% carbs and 20% fat.

I will take your advice and not stack anything on top of the test. What is the first thing you'd reccomend I try stacking on test in the future?

burlyman

burlyman

Awards
x2. Same advice I was about to give.