help!!!

  1. help!!!


    I've started a cycle of test cypionate and deca, and I'm wondering if I should be taking anything else with it? Estr block ? Nitric oxide? Creatine monohydrate? Any suggestions??


  2. Maybe Nitrous Oxide.

  3. Will that help I'm 6'1 192 and looking to drop 15 pounds of fat and gain muscle and cut! Will the things I'm taking help! I'm new all the aas. A friend turned me on to it and here I am on a cycle..
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer
    Maybe Nitrous Oxide.
    Laughing gas? Hahaha
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by reformed
    I've started a cycle of test cypionate and deca, and I'm wondering if I should be taking anything else with it? Estr block ? Nitric oxide? Creatine monohydrate? Any suggestions??
    Started when? Are you talking aromasin or adex? What's your pct

  6. It's like jumping out of an airplane and half way down getting on the cell phone and asking someone if anything would help during landing, like a parachute or something.

    On a cycle already, with deca. No idea what you're doing, just grabbed a few things from a bro and said, "what could possibly go wrong?" How long is your cycle, how much are you taking, how fast can you get proper support and how far into your cycle are you?
  7. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    I've started a cycle of test cypionate and deca, and I'm wondering if I should be taking anything else with it? Estr block ? Nitric oxide? Creatine monohydrate? Any suggestions??
    Quote Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    Will that help I'm 6'1 192 and looking to drop 15 pounds of fat and gain muscle and cut! Will the things I'm taking help! I'm new all the aas. A friend turned me on to it and here I am on a cycle..
    creatine is always ok.

    Apparently your friend that turned you on to it didn't do much but get you to spend a bunch of money. No ****ing way in hell are you going to drop 15lbs of fat while gaining muscle. sorry. Reality has to intrude.

    althought honestly, if at 6'1 you are 192 and think you need to get down to 177, seriously you have no good reason to use anabolics. At a little over 5'9" i'd have to have a leg amputated to reach 177. At the 4% bodyfat to get on stage to compete i'd be into the 180s. I'm not sure what your bodyfat or muscle levels are like today, but I have to think you haven't been working out long, and someone made a bunch of $ selling you a cycle you didn't need.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    It's like jumping out of an airplane and half way down getting on the cell phone and asking someone if anything would help during landing, like a parachute or something.

    On a cycle already, with deca. No idea what you're doing, just grabbed a few things from a bro and said, "what could possibly go wrong?
    hahahaa great comparison
  

  
 

Log in
Log in