Winny tabs or masteron?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by burlyman

    This ^^^. I would always rather use Proviron over an AI on a cycle that aromatized. The additional androgens are great for strength and hardness as well as mitigating E2 sides.
    So proviron would be much better to use than adex? I want to keep the bloat down as much as possible.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.


  2. Also what mg do you run it at? Do you run it everyday? And do you run it through PCT?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    So proviron would be much better to use than adex? I want to keep the bloat down as much as possible.
    Supposedly its as effective as adex, but it will help with hardness. Plus proviron binds to SBHG so it will make other anabolics you're on more potent.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Also what mg do you run it at? Do you run it everyday? And do you run it through PCT?
    Start at 75mg/day and adjust upward if you need to. You could run it at 50mg through PCT without issue--it won't suppress and is great to keep E2 in check during the PCT period when your natural androgen/estrogen ratio is out of whack.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by burlyman

    Start at 75mg/day and adjust upward if you need to. You could run it at 50mg through PCT without issue--it won't suppress and is great to keep E2 in check during the PCT period when your natural androgen/estrogen ratio is out of whack.
    Will it help make PCT less "rough"?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Will it help make PCT less "rough"?
    Not really any less rough than using an AI during pct.

  7. My source provides 50 tabs of 50mg winny. What do you would yield most optimum benefits from winny: 7 weeks of 50mg ed or 5 weeks of 50mg ed and the 6th week 100mg ed?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  8. Don't do 100mg your joints will kill you. 6 weeks max is the rule of thumb for oral winny length. Keep it at 50mg it will take a week or 2 to kick in so be patient.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  9. Masteron gets my vote. Be ready to bump it if your joints aren't hurting

  10. i def understand the longer your on test scenario, but still i was wondering if theres any science to back up what your saying. if you take a 19nor of something else that will shut you down hard. whats the diff if its 3 weeks vs 50 weeks?

    saying well your testies being out of action for 50 weeks is worse cuz its longer is the definition of broscience. again not trying to sound like a dick. it more than likley is true and may be nothing to back it up but i just want to see if there is. because on paper what your saying should be right but we all know our bodies dont always react the same or how they should.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by carnivore24
    i def understand the longer your on test scenario, but still i was wondering if theres any science to back up what your saying. if you take a 19nor of something else that will shut you down hard. whats the diff if its 3 weeks vs 50 weeks?

    saying well your testies being out of action for 50 weeks is worse cuz its longer is the definition of broscience. again not trying to sound like a dick. it more than likley is true and may be nothing to back it up but i just want to see if there is. because on paper what your saying should be right but we all know our bodies dont always react the same or how they should.
    On paper shutdown is shutdown, your LH level would probly b the same with 10 weeks or 20 weeks, but the point is I've seen in all cases of ppl I know who did very long cycles their recovery was very rough and much longer than when they did shorter cycles and recovered in 4-6 weeks. Don't u think we would all run 30 week cycles if the level of shutdown and recovery time was the same versus an 8 week cycle?

  12. First off I wanna say I do side with the longer the cycle probably the longer the recovery just hoping someone had prove.

    As far as everyone running 30 week cycles are not popular because of the health side effects. Running even high levels of test alone isn't great for you for that long not to mention what tren would do to you. And your body kinda figures out what's going on after awhile and gains drastically slow after 8 weeks or so. Anabolic hormones are Hgh but your body has raised your catabolic hormones also.

    So in no way do I think people should do 6 month cycles but just wanted to see if theres any prove of shutdown of 8 weeks vs 52 or what have you

  13. Quote Originally Posted by carnivore24 View Post
    i def understand the longer your on test scenario, but still i was wondering if theres any science to back up what your saying. if you take a 19nor of something else that will shut you down hard. whats the diff if its 3 weeks vs 50 weeks?

    saying well your testies being out of action for 50 weeks is worse cuz its longer is the definition of broscience. again not trying to sound like a dick. it more than likley is true and may be nothing to back it up but i just want to see if there is. because on paper what your saying should be right but we all know our bodies dont always react the same or how they should.
    There are plenty of guys on TRT for years and decide to get off it and recover with zero PCT. Conversely, I know of young guys, 19 years old, who after one cycle of test/deca shut down hard and two years later were still shut down. I know both them and their doctor.

    There is no proof beforehand how your body will respond to any AAS. What shuts one guy down may send you into libido heaven. Tren comes to mind as one of those roll-the-dice compounds. Even the cycle time recommended by most guys is just a mark on the wall that everyone seems to agree to. In my opinion, if you stop a cycle at 12 weeks or 40 weeks, your recovery will be the same given the same PCT. It's not the shut down that dictates the cycle, it's the other damage, like RBC, Lipid profile and liver toxicity that keeps the cycle within the 16 week range. So if your only concern is natural testosterone recovery, no matter what you take, recovery should be the same regardless of the weeks on AAS, given the same on-cycle support and PCT.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by carnivore24
    First off I wanna say I do side with the longer the cycle probably the longer the recovery just hoping someone had prove.

    As far as everyone running 30 week cycles are not popular because of the health side effects. Running even high levels of test alone isn't great for you for that long not to mention what tren would do to you. And your body kinda figures out what's going on after awhile and gains drastically slow after 8 weeks or so. Anabolic hormones are Hgh but your body has raised your catabolic hormones also.

    So in no way do I think people should do 6 month cycles but just wanted to see if theres any prove of shutdown of 8 weeks vs 52 or what have you
    I totally agree with u. Its not healthy by any means to run a cycle that long. I don't have any of my friend's bloodwork to post but in all honesty they all said recovery was brutal and much longer than shorter cycles they ran.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer

    There are plenty of guys on TRT for years and decide to get off it and recover with zero PCT. Conversely, I know of young guys, 19 years old, who after one cycle of test/deca shut down hard and two years later were still shut down. I know both them and their doctor.

    There is no proof beforehand how your body will respond to any AAS. What shuts one guy down may send you into libido heaven. Tren comes to mind as one of those roll-the-dice compounds. Even the cycle time recommended by most guys is just a mark on the wall that everyone seems to agree to. In my opinion, if you stop a cycle at 12 weeks or 40 weeks, your recovery will be the same given the same PCT. It's not the shut down that dictates the cycle, it's the other damage, like RBC, Lipid profile and liver toxicity that keeps the cycle within the 16 week range. So if your only concern is natural testosterone recovery, no matter what you take, recovery should be the same regardless of the weeks on AAS, given the same on-cycle support and PCT.
    Good point. Everyone is an individual.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer

    There are plenty of guys on TRT for years and decide to get off it and recover with zero PCT. Conversely, I know of young guys, 19 years old, who after one cycle of test/deca shut down hard and two years later were still shut down. I know both them and their doctor.

    There is no proof beforehand how your body will respond to any AAS. What shuts one guy down may send you into libido heaven. Tren comes to mind as one of those roll-the-dice compounds. Even the cycle time recommended by most guys is just a mark on the wall that everyone seems to agree to. In my opinion, if you stop a cycle at 12 weeks or 40 weeks, your recovery will be the same given the same PCT. It's not the shut down that dictates the cycle, it's the other damage, like RBC, Lipid profile and liver toxicity that keeps the cycle within the 16 week range. So if your only concern is natural testosterone recovery, no matter what you take, recovery should be the same regardless of the weeks on AAS, given the same on-cycle support and PCT.
    This is pretty much what I was thinking. I kinda always thought recovery was really up to your genetic profile or whatever you wanna call it. And shut down was shut down no matter how long. Thanks

  17. I'm thinking of throwing in some test suspension, micronized in water, for an extra boost on some of my harder work out days. I won't be using it everyday just here and there. I was wondering how many mg/mL to use pre work out and wyen to inj.?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    I'm thinking of throwing in some test suspension, micronized in water, for an extra boost on some of my harder work out days. I won't be using it everyday just here and there. I was wondering how many mg/mL to use pre work out and wyen to inj.?
    50-75mg 1 hour before your workout.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Masteron, proviron, or winny ?
    By Jimmytest in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 03:03 PM
  2. Tren A, Masteron, and Winny Cycle
    By BigD85 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 01:13 AM
  3. Test/Winny/Masteron
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 10:55 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 08:48 AM
  5. Winny Tabs?
    By bravoboy2005 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 09:35 PM
Log in
Log in