1st time user!

Hawk74

Hawk74

Awards
Hi I am looking for some advise, I have been training for 22 years and I am a fitness instructor for the 18. I always wanted to take steroids to increase my size but the only thing is I had Open Heart Surgery when I was "18 Months old". I have synthetic valves where my aorta & pulmonary valves are and I have NEVER had any trouble with my heart and I stick to a good training regime and diet. Can I try using steroids will it affect my heart? What should I try first?

Thank you!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ask your doctor, we don't wanna kill u bro lol.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
When you take steroids, you affect the neurotransmitters. Testosterone can increase dopamine levels in the brain. Increasing dopamine levels may reduce serotonin levels - since their production is inversely related. When attempting to balance or optimize the effects of one hormone/neurotransmitter, one may have to balance or optmize the effects of others to obtain the desired state. Testosterone, Estrogen, Progesterone, Cortisol, Insulin, Thyroid Hormone, Dihydrotestosterone, the metabolites of progesterone, Norepinephrine, Epinephrine, Serotonin, Dopamine, GABA (gamma amino butyric acid), Glutamate, Histamine, etc. are highly interlinked in their effects - with the endpoint of allowing a person to maintain balance of health. As everyone has said, you need to talk to your doctor first. The ripple effect is immense and not everyone here can trace the effect properly.

The Storm16

Awards
When you take steroids, you affect the neurotransmitters. Testosterone can increase dopamine levels in the brain. Increasing dopamine levels may reduce serotonin levels - since their production is inversely related. When attempting to balance or optimize the effects of one hormone/neurotransmitter, one may have to balance or optmize the effects of others to obtain the desired state. Testosterone, Estrogen, Progesterone, Cortisol, Insulin, Thyroid Hormone, Dihydrotestosterone, the metabolites of progesterone, Norepinephrine, Epinephrine, Serotonin, Dopamine, GABA (gamma amino butyric acid), Glutamate, Histamine, etc. are highly interlinked in their effects - with the endpoint of allowing a person to maintain balance of health. As everyone has said, you need to talk to your doctor first. The ripple effect is immense and not everyone here can trace the effect properly.
^^^^
It couldn't be explained any better than that.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
That explains exactly why we get so moody on cycle, like I'm a f*cking debbie downer right now lol.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
That explains exactly why we get so moody on cycle, like I'm a f*cking debbie downer right now lol.
does someone need a hug? just came off bro?

i remember seeing a forum post on here about black market livers. maybe you can search that and get a new heart for the end of your cycle just in case?

ok i'll be serious for a sec. listen to those guys. if a dr says yes, hell maybe he'll hook it up with some scrips so you dont have to worry about sourcing. might work out totally advantageous for you. the worst he can say is no right?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No I'm still on, and yes I could use a hug...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
No I'm still on, and yes I could use a hug...
man hug! just dont let our hips touch. unless your into that type of thing! How's the cycle going bro? never heard of depression while on cycle. coming off i always think life sucks, but on, beast mode 24/7.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
man hug! just dont let our hips touch. unless your into that type of thing! How's the cycle going bro? never heard of depression while on cycle. coming off i always think life sucks, but on, beast mode 24/7.
Its going great, I leave a crime scene in the gym but holy sh*t the back pumps r bad.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
nice bro keep killin' it. toss a little potassium in with the taurine for the pumps. i never notice anyone talking about using it seems to help, ive never had big problems with it.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah I'm buying some asap, and I got legs 2day I'm gonna kill myself haha.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Me too. Too bad I have a nagging left glute injury though, its compromised my squatting, especially since I go ass to ground.
a2g is the only way to go. until i learned how important it was my legs would never grow. they lag but they'll catch up now that i've learned the wrong in my ways

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
a2g is the only way to go. until i learned how important it was my legs would never grow. they lag but they'll catch up now that i've learned the wrong in my ways
Hell yeah it was like night and day when I started going ATG bro.