realy sick after taking Aromasin

Templar

Templar

Awards
I am on week 8 of a test cycle, at 500mg a week. i have been runing adex most the cycle, at .25mg EOD, and then at week 6 i uped it to .5mg EOD. i ran out, bought some Aromasin(hearing that is superior tp adex), and at week 7 I started taking Aromasin at 12.5 EOD. A few days later, Igot exteremly sick and have been all week, I am coughing up green and yellow mucos, sinus infection, running a fever, every musclke and joint aching.

12.5 EOD is not a high dose, from what i understand, seeing that some people run it at 25mg ED. But it is possible that still at this dosage taking my estrogen to low? which could shoot down my immune system? shooul i back off taking it ? i feel like complete dog ****, i havent been thsi sick in a long time

mhsattack16

mhsattack16

Awards
Can't help you much in the way of information. subb'n for the knowledge.

feel better man!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I am on week 8 of a test cycle, at 500mg a week. i have been runing adex most the cycle, at .25mg EOD, and then at week 6 i uped it to .5mg EOD. i ran out, bought some Aromasin(hearing that is superior tp adex), and at week 7 I started taking Aromasin at 12.5 EOD. A few days later, Igot exteremly sick and have been all week, I am coughing up green and yellow mucos, sinus infection, running a fever, every musclke and joint aching.

12.5 EOD is not a high dose, from what i understand, seeing that some people run it at 25mg ED. But it is possible that still at this dosage taking my estrogen to low? which could shoot down my immune system? shooul i back off taking it ? i feel like complete dog ****, i havent been thsi sick in a long time
It could be totally unrelated. A very slight number of people do get sides from Aromasin, and nausea is one of the rare sides. It's almost unheard of to get as sick as you describe, but to play it safe go back to Arimidex, or try Letro.