DENKALL TEST 400----BRTSH DRGN (BOTH) TRENABOL DEPOT---MASTABOL HELP?

futyike

Awards
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF MY CYCLE. I'VE CUT DOWN MY CALORIES A LOT. I WANT TO RIP UP, BUT NOT LOSE MUSCLE.
Here's my plan:

Mastarbol(100 mg/ml) : 1cc EOD
Trenabol (100 mg/ml) : 1cc EOD
Test 400 (400 mg/ml) : 1cc a week*
*on the Test 400 do I go to 2 X a week?

I am going to take liquid durastride to prevent hair loss. WHAT IS THE PROPER DOSAGE TO STOP HAIRLOSS, BUT STILL GIVE ME GAINS?

DO I NEED TO TAKE ARIMIDEX, I HAVE SOME.

WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR PCT? I NORMALLY JUST USE CLOMID.

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE, I'M NEW AND THIS IS MY FIRST EVER POST. SO PLEASE GO EASY ON ME! THANKS AGAIN GUYS!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!?! GO READ MY THREAD IN THE POST CYCLE SECTION THAT WILL ANSWER YOUR PCT QUESTIONS!!!!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!?! GO READ MY THREAD IN THE POST CYCLE SECTION THAT WILL ANSWER YOUR PCT QUESTIONS!!!!
Follow the advice given here. I know it's your first post but try to read each section carefully

futyike

Awards
Sorry about the caps......and i didn't know i had to go somewhere else to ask the pct question. i thought you could just help me out, if you knew the answer. instead you scolded me to teach me a life lesson. What a pleasant surprise! thank you. well i guess i'll just have to repost the whole thing after i find the pct forum. any info about the dosage question and arimidex question would be helpful. thanks again! :)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You dont have to post somewhere else bro. I have a thread in the pct section about SERMS and AIs its prolly near the top. Take a look at it and it will teach you the "whys" and "hows" of a proper pct.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
And the test 400 should be injected 2 times a week. The tren looks good. Don't know what mastabol is I'm guessing Masterone? Whats its pharmaceutical name? Like actual chemicals...

futyike

Awards
the tren is trenbolone hexahydrobenzyl carbonate or what used to be called parabolan

the mastabol is british dragon and is dromastanolone enanthate

and you really think i should do test 400 twice a week? that's 800mg a week of just test? i'm doing the mast and tren as well. thanks

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
the tren is trenbolone hexahydrobenzyl carbonate or what used to be called parabolan

the mastabol is british dragon and is dromastanolone enanthate

and you really think i should do test 400 twice a week? that's 800mg a week of just test? i'm doing the mast and tren as well. thanks
No do .5cc (200mg) 2 times a week or else your levels will drop too drastically.