mixing HCG help!

MBracewell01

Awards
I'm finishing up a 16 week cycle of test/eq plus a few orals..... I did not run HCG throughout. I'm going to do 5000iu EOD when I start PCT. How do I mix this? Do I need to order a seperate mixing kit? each vial is 5000 IU. PS. Please dont blast me for not running it during cycle!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Google hcg mixing protocol. You will find your answer. There are even kits for sale that have everything you need and they ship fast. Good luck.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
No point in running it now.. Hcg itself is supresseive. It should be used pre-pct. Jus save for the next cycle

MBracewell01

Awards
mach, I'm still on cycle now... Was going to start running in right after my last inject while I still as suppressed from the gear. Why would I not start the HCG to kickstart my nuts and start nolva/clomid immediatly after?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
mach, I'm still on cycle now... Was going to start running in right after my last inject while I still as suppressed from the gear. Why would I not start the HCG to kickstart my nuts and start nolva/clomid immediatly after?
Read my thread about SERMS and AIs in the Post Cycle Therapy section. I have a good write-up in it about HCG use.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Yu said during pct but that will work if yu do it right before pct

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Red Fox Anabolics 2
txheadshaver 35 and Older 0
Post Cycle Therapy 1
Anabolics 5