1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    So wondering does David Dunn agree or disagree with theses methods?
    Does it matter?

Everyone should take the info at face value and make their own decisions.

I think he probably does support it otherwise he wouldn't perpetuate the knowledge by reposting it and wouldn't have quoted the exact comment from the article that he did in his second and only other post in this thread....

Personally... i feel about this method like i feel about pulsing... i just think that constantly yoyoing the hormones back and forth over such a short timeframe has got to exert its own negative side effects not to mention really screw with your mood.

Still has got me thinking about what i could do to somewhat mimic this plan using legal options just to give it a try....
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Welcome back sourdough I missed ya lol.

I am thinking the best legal option to mimic that would be trenazone and stanodrol. Could add epi too.
    Stano is more androgenic than anabolic, and epi is 100:1 anabolic to androgenic I believe.
    That'd be sick.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Welcome back sourdough I missed ya lol.

I am thinking the best legal option to mimic that would be trenazone and stanodrol. Could add epi too.
    Stano is more androgenic than anabolic, and epi is 100:1 anabolic to androgenic I believe.
    That'd be sick.
    Thanks bro, good to be back for the next 6 months or so... maybe I'll try to hang out next summer, is just super tough with my work hours and a family as well.

I was thinking of running epi as is for my next lil cycle... Just a 4 weeker this time... got a bottle of epistane and havoc here... but if i were to do this maybe I'd take epi 3 weeks with mtrn and then the break period and then havoc with the rest of the mtrn... i dunno...

It's kind of confusing to figure out exactly what is suggested here considering nothing definitive is laid out.

He mentions using aas for 14 days, stopping, using ai's and Clomid for 14 days then your ok.... yet later says the program is 7 weeks long?

Is this meaning 2on, 2pct, 3break repeat?

Anyone else able to get a more clear idea to exactly how this works?
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    Thanks bro, good to be back for the next 6 months or so... maybe I'll try to hang out next summer, is just super tough with my work hours and a family as well.

I was thinking of running epi as is for my next lil cycle... Just a 4 weeker this time... got a bottle of epistane and havoc here... but if i were to do this maybe I'd take epi 3 weeks with mtrn and then the break period and then havoc with the rest of the mtrn... i dunno...

It's kind of confusing to figure out exactly what is suggested here considering nothing definitive is laid out.

He mentions using aas for 14 days, stopping, using ai's and Clomid for 14 days then your ok.... yet later says the program is 7 weeks long?

Is this meaning 2on, 2pct, 3break repeat?

Anyone else able to get a more clear idea to exactly how this works?
    hmmm... so then if it is this plan for 2, 3 or 4 week cycle lengths then how does it differ from what the suggested norm of time on+pct = time off?

I'm thinking I'm confused mostly cause of the lack of specific info... only idea i can gather from this is that he's against long ester forms of aas and 12-16 week cycles and compounds susceptible to aromatase and instead prefers shorter cycles with quicker recovery times and jumping back on cycle using mostly androgens and dry anabolics... pretty much what most oral only users do anyways...
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.47%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

hmmm... so then if it is this plan for 2, 3 or 4 week cycle lengths then how does it differ from what the suggested norm of time on+pct = time off?

I'm thinking I'm confused mostly cause of the lack of specific info... only idea i can gather from this is that he's against long ester forms of aas and 12-16 week cycles and compounds susceptible to aromatase and instead prefers shorter cycles with quicker recovery times and jumping back on cycle using mostly androgens and dry anabolics... pretty much what most oral only users do anyways...
    What I've gathered from this thread and the one I started
    Everyone needs to read! No test on cycle????

because I didn't know this thread was here, is that no one with any experience on this forum has tried what he has laid out. Some agree some disagree but it seems fair to say that since this guy has used this technique with success along with many others and has many years of experience with aas, then it would be a safe bet that he has actually blood work to back up this kind of cycle and the advantages in doing it this way! Which is beyond the norm from what u read on this forum and many others.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.59%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

because I didn't know this thread was here, is that no one with any experience on this forum has tried what he has laid out. Some agree some disagree but it seems fair to say that since this guy has used this technique with success along with many others and has many years of experience with aas, then it would be a safe bet that he has actually blood work to back up this kind of cycle and the advantages in doing it this way! Which is beyond the norm from what u read on this forum and many others.
    IMO you´re assuming too much
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.99%

Bump. I am pretty sure I am about to run a short cycle like this. Look for my thread
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.47%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Bump. I am pretty sure I am about to run a short cycle like this. Look for my thread
    ^^^^when? I'm interested!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.99%

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

^^^^when? I'm interested!
    Look at the thread I just started. Will most likely start in about a week.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

What I've gathered from this thread and the one I started
    Everyone needs to read! No test on cycle????

Well, look at Mike Mentzer's High Intensity Training, which at one point advocated one heavy lift, once, no more than twice a month. He later revised it a bit, but he coached guys like Dorian Yates, who eventually had to modify the theory a bit. You don't need to experience HIT to know that it has some inherent flaws, even with some success stories. I think there is an element of validity to HIT and the article quoted by Dave Dunn, because extreme, almost fanatic, approaches often produce some interesting results.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.4%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Well, look at Mike Mentzer's High Intensity Training, which at one point advocated one heavy lift, once, no more than twice a month. He later revised it a bit, but he coached guys like Dorian Yates, who eventually had to modify the theory a bit. You don't need to experience HIT to know that it has some inherent flaws, even with some success stories. I think there is an element of validity to HIT and the article quoted by Dave Dunn, because extreme, almost fanatic, approaches often produce some interesting results.
    so your saying that short burst cycles are made and cordinated with training routines like DC?

i was thinking about doing DC 4x/week, and cordinating it with blasts. example:
    blast 1-4 test/tren, training 1-4 DC 4x/week. than 5-8 lay off the juice, and perform straight sets only. than 9-13 repeat.

my understanding is this was used by olympic weight lifters/wrestlers in off season.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.99%

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    so your saying that short burst cycles are made and cordinated with training routines like DC?

i was thinking about doing DC 4x/week, and cordinating it with blasts. example:
    blast 1-4 test/tren, training 1-4 DC 4x/week. than 5-8 lay off the juice, and perform straight sets only. than 9-13 repeat.

my understanding is this was used by olympic weight lifters/wrestlers in off season.
    google "building the beast" and it will bring up some very interesting stuff regarding blast cruise cycles. It will answer your question and do it much better than I can typing it for you but in short yes cordinating your blasts with DC as well as priming for growth will bring fast maintainable results.

Check out my thread man. I am about to start experimenting with this theory.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.63%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Good read.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 09:12 PM
  2. Activating androgens?
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 11:56 PM
  3. Androgens and Cortisol
    By bengelha in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 09:57 PM