Tren with TRT - need advice - AnabolicMinds.com

Tren with TRT - need advice

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.

Tren with TRT - need advice

I'm currently on TRT of 200 test cyp weekly. Have a friend who is on tren currently with some nice results. I'm debating on getting some for myself but have a few questions.

I'm tested every 8 weeks for my TRT. Is a short cycle worth doing? If so how long can I go and have it clear my system to get levels back in TRT range so I don't raise any flags?

Dosing suggestions and how much more arimidex should I take to keep me dialed? I'm taking one pill a week now.

Thx for the help guys. I'd really like to blast and cruise. Just not sure if tren is a good choice for it. I don't want to f up my TRT. I'm open for suggestions.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

im not on trt, but how bad can u fuk it up more? i mean, ur already on trt, it cant get much worse other than hrt (thyroid, insulin, etc..)
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

I think the risk is having abnormally high and convoluted blood results and having the doctor think 200mgs of cyp is causing that and reducing the dosage. Realistically, you could only stay on it 5 weeks max if you wanted to return to normal levels, and even then you may have some problems. Your RBC, Hemo/ Hema would be elevated and may not come down in time. I'd switch over to a good AI, like Aromasin to control E2. Then again it depends how much tren you'd take.

I'm on TRT also, but blast at will. I've tried everything and love tren, but right now my sweet blast is on 500mgs of test-e pr wk and 50mgs of Anadrol per day. My strength is at its highest, even more than on tren, and I bloat very little.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wouldn't risk anything that will keep your levels too high at the 8 week mark. What about a blast @ 5 weeks with an oral and some test prop?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.

I wish I could blast like that Detroit. I'm loving the TRT but the tests every 8 weeks take some of the fun out of it. I don't have a good source or I would happily blast some test for 4 weeks at a time. Would a four week blast of tren produce any results?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.

Matt what oral would you recommend? I'd like to stay off ph's due to the sides. If sides are small that's fine I just can't do the loss of libido. Have a younger wife and need to be on my game.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steak taco View Post
    I wish I could blast like that Detroit. I'm loving the TRT but the tests every 8 weeks take some of the fun out of it. I don't have a good source or I would happily blast some test for 4 weeks at a time. Would a four week blast of tren produce any results?
    Yes, you'd see some results with a four week blast of tren.

There are TRT doctors that work lawfully, but remotely. Their supply is pharma grade. If your only treatment is low test, you may want to consider using one of these doctors and get your own bloodwork done whenever you want. Yes, you'd have to pay for the prescription, but you can order enough gear to have your cake and eat it too. You can also order prop, and all the other SERMs/AIs, HCG, etc. You may want to consider going that route and enjoy your TRT years to the max.
  8. New Member

You can get tested while on tren. Im trt also and have had 3 blood draws while on 400mg tren/week and it makes no difference. It doesn't show up as testosterone and does not work synergisticly with test to raise test levels either. I've used 50mg test 400 tren and 120mg test and 400 tren and both came back with in the norm. Only thing is tren will destroy your cholesterol levels if you blast too much with it and elevate bp
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Yes, you'd see some results with a four week blast of tren.

There are TRT doctors that work lawfully, but remotely. Their supply is pharma grade. If your only treatment is low test, you may want to consider using one of these doctors and get your own bloodwork done whenever you want. Yes, you'd have to pay for the prescription, but you can order enough gear to have your cake and eat it too. You can also order prop, and all the other SERMs/AIs, HCG, etc. You may want to consider going that route and enjoy your TRT years to the max.
    Are you saying to get a double prescription?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-drol / Tren PCT advice
    By Pork Grind in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 09:02 PM
  2. Advice anyone who has used 1-T Tren or 1-T lotion
    By JW390898 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 05:22 PM
  3. Tren advice
    By SatTech in forum Cycle Info