tren questions

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Is the tren shut down anything like the deca shut down? i know theyre both 19 nor derived steroids and one shot of deca has been known to shut the hpta down pretty hard. i've never used tren before but i've found a guy. im taking it into strong consideration but i really need to make sure i got my pct planned out PERFECT.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Tren shuts you down hard, but you don't stay shut down as long because it clears your system way faster.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I guess standard then. i'm going to throw my idea up here for the full run. lemme have it if it seems silly.

week 1-12 500mg test enan 1mg e4d
week 1-18 .5mg ed arimidex
1-8 100mg eod tren ace
week 8-12 250mg hcg e4d

pct 2 weeks after last pin as follows
nolva 40/20/20/20
clomid 200/100/100/100/50/50

support- saw palmetto for prostate, fish oils (who doesnt take them anyways), creatine, taurine, daa (post), i guess basically the normal stuff.
i'll run the arimidex straight through the last dose of clomid.

go ahead and pick this apart if anything is "wrong". want to have all the essentials on hand before i commit to anything. i dont want raisins for nuts and tits from estro/progestin sides.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I guess standard then. i'm going to throw my idea up here for the full run. lemme have it if it seems silly.

week 1-12 500mg test enan 1mg e4d
week 1-18 .5mg ed arimidex
1-8 100mg eod tren ace
week 8-12 250mg hcg e4d

pct 2 weeks after last pin as follows
nolva 40/20/20/20
clomid 200/100/100/100/50/50

support- saw palmetto for prostate, fish oils (who doesnt take them anyways), creatine, taurine, daa (post), i guess basically the normal stuff.
i'll run the arimidex straight through the last dose of clomid.

go ahead and pick this apart if anything is "wrong". want to have all the essentials on hand before i commit to anything. i dont want raisins for nuts and tits from estro/progestin sides.
I don't think it looks bad. If it were me I'd start the tren a little later. I prefer Aromasin over any other AI. I know this may be in dispute, but my recent research says that DHT is not responsible for an enlarged prostrate, and we know it doesn't cause cancer. High DHT along with high E2 will give you problems. My belief is that saw palmetto is totally worthless. It won't help one iota, and I have some evidence to support that. Controlling E2 will help your prostrate, especially with Tren. It's expensive, but if you can get a hold of Aromasin, run that through PCT. Fish oil won't hurt, but don't expect much from it. Otherwise it looks pretty decent.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I don't think it looks bad. If it were me I'd start the tren a little later. I prefer Aromasin over any other AI. I know this may be in dispute, but my recent research says that DHT is not responsible for an enlarged prostrate, and we know it doesn't cause cancer. High DHT along with high E2 will give you problems. My belief is that saw palmetto is totally worthless. It won't help one iota, and I have some evidence to support that. Controlling E2 will help your prostrate, especially with Tren. It's expensive, but if you can get a hold of Aromasin, run that through PCT. Fish oil won't hurt, but don't expect much from it. Otherwise it looks pretty decent.
whats the standard dosing for aromasin during cycle? 12.5mg ed correct? the only reason i was going with arimidex was its known to help progestin based sides

also. why later than early? i was thinking a tren kickstart would be nice...

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
whats the standard dosing for aromasin during cycle? 12.5mg ed correct? the only reason i was going with arimidex was its known to help progestin based sides.
Yes, that or 25mg eod. I'm sure you'll be fine with Adex, I was just thinking to myself what would I do.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yes, that or 25mg eod. I'm sure you'll be fine with Adex, I was just thinking to myself what would I do.
im totally open to suggestions...thats the reason i'm posting the plan here. i just dont know much about that particular AI. i want to take the best possible stuff to make this cycle worth while.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
im totally open to suggestions...thats the reason i'm posting the plan here. i just dont know much about that particular AI. i want to take the best possible stuff to make this cycle worth while.
I don't know much about tren that I will admit. But I do know AIs a bit. Its recommended but not necessary to dose exemestane everyday for 1 week then dose EOD. Do it at 25mg. What that does is build a steady blood level then maintains it. Aromasin has a half life of about 27 hours if I remember right.

Aromasin is the better AI in my opinion because it leaves almost no chance of estrogen rebound. That's because its a suicide aromatase inhibitor.

Another thing you could look at is break up your test dose to be 250mg e3d which gives you 500mg a week.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
did some reading after ya'll suggested exemestane. thank you is all i can say for now. my balls will thank you later. in a non homo kinda way.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
did some reading after ya'll suggested exemestane. thank you is all i can say for now. my balls will thank you later. in a non homo kinda way.
No problem man.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
If you are gonna take Tren-A I would switch from Test-E to Test-P.. If you are gonna inject Tren-A EOD you might as well match it w/ Test-P unless you like to be a human pin cushion lol

mhsattack16

mhsattack16

Awards
If you are gonna take Tren-A I would switch from Test-E to Test-P.. If you are gonna inject Tren-A EOD you might as well match it w/ Test-P unless you like to be a human pin cushion lol
I actually enjoyed pinning ED when I did it! Is that weird?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I actually enjoyed pinning ED when I did it! Is that weird?
Hey if you like it than more power to you lol.. But can I ask why wouldn't u wanna match Test-P to Tren-A I'm curious. Yeah Test is Teat but atleast you can pin both Test-P and Tren-A together at the same time. Like I said not knocking it; just curious.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Duration. I want the tren as a kick start to a long estered test cycle instead of orals. 10ml isnt quite 4 weeks. So im buying 20ml. Might as well use it all... i dont like temptation from left overs. original plan was test and var for a 12 week recomp. Ill probably stick to the diet ive laid out for the cycle and see what happens.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Duration. I want the tren as a kick start to a long estered test cycle instead of orals. 10ml isnt quite 4 weeks. So im buying 20ml. Might as well use it all... i dont like temptation from left overs. original plan was test and var for a 12 week recomp. Ill probably stick to the diet ive laid out for the cycle and see what happens.
Ohh ok aslong as you have a plan than kudos.. I tried Tren this year but not A I used E w/ Test-E and it was awesome. June 3rd I'm starting another Test/Tren-E cycle but this time I'm going to add Anavar 1st 4 weeks and Winny the last 4-5 weeks. I can't wait

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ohh ok aslong as you have a plan than kudos.. I tried Tren this year but not A I used E w/ Test-E and it was awesome. June 3rd I'm starting another Test/Tren-E cycle but this time I'm going to add Anavar 1st 4 weeks and Winny the last 4-5 weeks. I can't wait
Log that shizzle!

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Log that shizzle!
I deff will and I'll message you the link when I do. I actually checked my calendar and I'm starting June 4th not 3rd.. Start fresh on a Monday. And also instead of Anavar I'm going to kickstart w/ Superdrol for the 1st 4 weeks and end my last 4-5 weeks w/ Winny... I realized I had an unopened bottle of CEL M-Drol in my room lol

mhsattack16

mhsattack16

Awards
Hey if you like it than more power to you lol.. But can I ask why wouldn't u wanna match Test-P to Tren-A I'm curious. Yeah Test is Teat but atleast you can pin both Test-P and Tren-A together at the same time. Like I said not knocking it; just curious.
If you're asking why I didn't do both EOD I don't really have a scientific answer for that. I feel like I was less likely to have bad side effects from pinning 75 mg ED vs 150 mg EOD. but the Test P was run EOD. I like pinning but not 2 shots a day pinning....that's pushin it.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I deff will and I'll message you the link when I do. I actually checked my calendar and I'm starting June 4th not 3rd.. Start fresh on a Monday. And also instead of Anavar I'm going to kickstart w/ Superdrol for the 1st 4 weeks and end my last 4-5 weeks w/ Winny... I realized I had an unopened bottle of CEL M-Drol in my room lol
Hell yeah dude. The sd should be interesting with the tren and test. Beast mode for sure.