Test-E/Tren-E Dosage & Time

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Finished a cycle of Test-E and Tren-E. I ran the Test- 750mg weekly and Tren- 400mg weekly. The cycle was Test-E ran 1-14 weeks and Tren was ran 1-12. The cycle was a good success and I ran tw Tren @ 400 because it wa my 1st time ising Tren but I noticed that the last 4 weeks of the cycle I really leveled off. The strength was still there but that feeling you get in the beginning of the cycle was lost. I am going to do another Test-E and Tren-E cycle in June. Should I run the Test 1-14 weeks @ 750 mg and Tren 1-12 @ 500mg or should I run the Test 1-12 @ 750 and Tren 1-10 @ 600mg ....thank you for any feedback

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I think running the tren 12 weeks would b the best option bro.

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
The last tren cycle I ran went like this

Weeks 1-5 test e 600 mgs
Weeks 6-12 test e 300 mgs
Weeks 1-10 tren a 500mgs

I found that dropping the test to a lower dosage still keeps my levels elevated enough to keep the tren sides down. And keeping the tren dose up let it work its magic the last four weeks. It's not for everybody, but it did wonders to me.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I think running the tren 12 weeks would b the best option bro.
Thanks bro I'll most likely go w/ your option. I'm gonna increase the Tren Dosage from 1st cycle of 400 to 500mg because I handled 400mg pretty good and side effects were low and minor. It was pretty much just night sweats and low cardio strength but not like I couldn't play a game of Basketball w/ friends or my students (Phys Ed teacher) lol.

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
How was your acne on that much test and tren. I understand it varies for everyone. Just wondering what your experience with it was.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
How was your acne on that much test and tren. I understand it varies for everyone. Just wondering what your experience with it was.
I genetically do not have bad acne and don't get pimples. But when I am "on" I get a few on my shoulders but it's nothing grotesque lol. It looks like pimples you get from sweating

Le0n1das

Awards
I'm about to start my second cycle. Gonna do Test E and Tren Ace a little something like this
wk
1-4 Test E @ 500mg 2 pins @ 250 every 4th day
6-12 Test E @ 300 mg 2 pins @ 150 every 4th day
4-12 Tren Ace 75mg EOD

PCT- Start Nolva 2 days after last pin, Clomid 2 weeks later. Not too sure if this will be most effective to combat the side effects of tren. I personally don't have any experience with the stuff. Have some buddies that have used it in the past and I i didn't know you could get vascularity like that. I'm pretty excited to start but just wanted a little input on my planned cycle and what ya'll would do differently. Also was wondering if i could pin the test and tren in the same needle for my 2 days of test. Any input is most appreciated.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm about to start my second cycle. Gonna do Test E and Tren Ace a little something like this
wk
1-4 Test E @ 500mg 2 pins @ 250 every 4th day
6-12 Test E @ 300 mg 2 pins @ 150 every 4th day
4-12 Tren Ace 75mg EOD

PCT- Start Nolva 2 days after last pin, Clomid 2 weeks later. Not too sure if this will be most effective to combat the side effects of tren. I personally don't have any experience with the stuff. Have some buddies that have used it in the past and I i didn't know you could get vascularity like that. I'm pretty excited to start but just wanted a little input on my planned cycle and what ya'll would do differently. Also was wondering if i could pin the test and tren in the same needle for my 2 days of test. Any input is most appreciated.
Start another thread an I'll help u out bro.