Time Between Cycles

WorkHard10

Awards
Coming to the end of my FIRST 12 week cycle of test E you guys helped me plan a while back.. had some really solid weight and strength gains and have a decent pct lined up i think. Planning on Nolva 40/20/20/20 with erase 25 mgs ED and DAA ED and HCG 250 IUs twice a week..

My big question is what do you guys do after one cycle before the next? I am hooked on the results i have gotten and i dont want to have to wait 16 plus weeks to start another cycle.. any suggestions? maybe a way to run longer cycles or more short cycles or even different supps to try like gh (not sure hgh would be a good idea since i am only 24).. really just looking for some feed back from some of you experience vets here.

Thanks for any feedback...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd look into sarms products while off cycle

WorkHard10

Awards
ok i will check them out.. but i guess a big part of not wanting to take that much time off is i want to cut for summer... think it is a bad idea to just keep running test and throw in some anavar and go into a "cut" phase... maybe run the cycle to 18 weeks or 20 weeks then pct?? any suggestions

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i would STRONGLY advise not to extend to 20 weeks.

the money u gonna drop on var+test, spend it on igf lr3 + hgh frag + cjc w/o dac + ghrp2 stack. ull get really good results, and u wouldnt be ****ing up ur body anymore.

WorkHard10

Awards
ok.. not going to lie i dont have much of a clue about the specifics of that cycle so it looks like i will be back to researching again.. but finishing up my current test cycle as planned through PCT then starting up a stack similar to one you posted above is "safe" and a good idea?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
ok.. not going to lie i dont have much of a clue about the specifics of that cycle so it looks like i will be back to researching again.. but finishing up my current test cycle as planned through PCT then starting up a stack similar to one you posted above is "safe" and a good idea?
Just check out SARMS they are pretty safe between cycles or IGF-LR3.

WorkHard10

Awards
Okay i have done some more research.. looking for some advice and feedback please.
Right now I am looking at a stack with:

GHRP2 - 3 months

IGF1lR3-2.5 months

CJC1295- 3 months

dosages/timing im not 100% sure yet(still looking for help/research)

My goals are to cut fat.. keep all and actually add to my gaines/size from my test cycle and basically run this until i jump back on another cycle of test..
I want to know if this basic stack is the best option to achieve the goals i want or am i better off trying something else.

Thanks

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I know very little about peptides but if you go in the section here on the board there is some interesting threads. I plan on running IGF in my pct/off cycle. I'm still learning too so I'm not much help.