Would it be viable to do a cycle if overweight?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    I tried to tell you this 20 posts ago..Now you seem like a Humble Bro.
    Sometimes it takes awhile to understand what needs to be done haha. But thanks man I appreciate the advice.


  2. I don't have a problem with keto at all-I did it for a couple years. What I did learn is to really cram the carbs in your refeed window and try to limit fat as much as possible during that time.

    This approach kept my "keto flu" tolerable, and after I dropped water the following week I was down a consistent 1.5-2#.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
    •   
       


  3. Well I have to give all you guys prop for your responses to this big guy(as he would say), if this was another board he would have been flamed right off of here..... I'm glad to see that he received good info... I believe I've found the board that I will stay at and try to build solid relationships in the AAS world.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SCBeast
    Well I have to give all you guys prop for your responses to this big guy(as he would say), if this was another board he would have been flamed right off of here..... I'm glad to see that he received good info... I believe I've found the board that I will stay at and try to build solid relationships in the AAS world.
    That's how it is here. If people ask honest questions and do the legwork and get research straight we can help smooth out rough edges. There is a ton of experience here. Everyone is learning and teaching what they learn.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  5. I've actually always wondered the answer to this. I don't see why not. It can only help right?

  6. Yes and no. At a higher bodyfat % estrogen will become a problem. It is better to diet down to a healthy weight dial in training and diet then cycle. You risk doing damage to your body if you are overweight like tendons, joints, heart, cns and so on. Not saying it can't be done but lower bodyfat and a healthy weight give much much better results.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I've actually always wondered the answer to this. I don't see why not. It can only help right?
    If one is unable to fully achieve results because they cannot commit to diet, AAS will be a complete waste. Not saying this is the case with OP; however, too many people see androgens as a shortcut when they're too lazy and/or undisciplined to do the work.

    I like the OP's approach, and fully agree that a lifestyle change to get him down in BF is the best course of action prior to extreme supplementation.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52

    If one is unable to fully achieve results because they cannot commit to diet, AAS will be a complete waste. Not saying this is the case with OP; however, too many people see androgens as a shortcut when they're too lazy and/or undisciplined to do the work.

    I like the OP's approach, and fully agree that a lifestyle change to get him down in BF is the best course of action prior to extreme supplementation.
    Rep dat sh!t
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Starting new cycle. got 2 viable options. help me out.
    By ajsather36 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 12:05 AM
  2. Am I overweight???
    By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 11:37 AM
  3. Viable Stack?
    By DaJaP in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 01:52 PM
  4. Natadrol~viable option over X-Tren?
    By BrYmAsTeR17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 08:06 PM
Log in
Log in