Looking for cutting cycle info

Iron_monkey

Awards
I'm running Test Cyp 400 mg/EQ 400 mg for 5 weeks, thinking of bridging with Decca 500mg/ Anavar 50mg for 5 more weeks. Any thoughts on this cycle or any additions i should make?

The Storm16

Awards
I'm running Test Cyp 400 mg/EQ 400 mg for 5 weeks, thinking of bridging with Decca 500mg/ Anavar 50mg for 5 more weeks. Any thoughts on this cycle or any additions i should make?
What's your reasoning behind using EQ. It's a really long acting compound, it last even longer than test enanthate or cyp. I'm not sure it's great for a 5 week cycle

Iron_monkey

Awards
you think it will be better to extend EQ for 5 weeks with combining it with Decca/Anavar? Many people have told me EQ holds less water so its a good stacker with cypionate while im reducing calories

The Storm16

Awards
you think it will be better to extend EQ for 5 weeks with combining it with Decca/Anavar? Many people have told me EQ holds less water so its a good stacker with cypionate while im reducing calories
If you're trying to cut you want a strong androgen like Tren. Eq and decca are super anabolic and make you hold lots of water.

Also, 5 weeks of eq or test cyp wouldn't be so great because they don't really start working until week 4. Idk where this advice is coming from but it doesn't make too much sense. Running cyp and eq for less than 10-12 weeks is a bad idea cuz they take forever to kick in so half your cycle is spent waiting...also, eq is anabolic and increases appetite like you wouldn't believe. Both of them will add a lot of water weight, which isn't necessarily bad.

And switching to deca confuses me cuz taking deca without test is a bad decision. Additionally deca is super anabolic and is notorious for water retention, which you seem to be avoiding.

So I guess what I'm saying is I wouldn't use a test eq stack to cut simply because theres a huge potential to grow. That said you could def gain lean mass and lower bf with test and eq....but not in 5 weeks. You'd need a solid 12+ weeks to rly benefit from this stack.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
And switching to deca confuses me cuz taking deca without test is a bad decision. Additionally deca is super anabolic and is notorious for water retention, which you seem to be avoiding.
this is what i keep reading/hearing in the USA. in europe, people do deca with phenomenal results. i just dont get it. i would enver advise deca on a cut, but even this old timer told me deca/winstrol (oil) was the best cutting cycle he ever did.

on the eq: its a great compound, its a potent muscle builder at higher doses. its a weak compound unless u go above 600/week. its great for stamina, but it makes ur blood much thicker. ive used eq to cut, i like the results, nothing like tren but still decent

mhsattack16

mhsattack16

Awards
this is what i keep reading/hearing in the USA. in europe, people do deca with phenomenal results. i just dont get it. i would enver advise deca on a cut, but even this old timer told me deca/winstrol (oil) was the best cutting cycle he ever did.

on the eq: its a great compound, its a potent muscle builder at higher doses. its a weak compound unless u go above 600/week. its great for stamina, but it makes ur blood much thicker. ive used eq to cut, i like the results, nothing like tren but still decent
I wasn't even aware there was a winstrol oil. I know winstrol can be water based (winstrol depot). Never heard of oil though

The Storm16

Awards

Yea an old timer I know was a big deca fan...until he used Tren haha. All AAS effect nutrient partitioning so if you work hard and eat well i guess you should be able to gain or cut with any compound.. That said deca isn't ideal. The nature of strong androgens like Tren is such that you will lean out no matter what.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Yea an old timer I know was a big deca fan...until he used Tren haha. All AAS effect nutrient partitioning so if you work hard and eat well i guess you should be able to gain or cut with any compound.. That said deca isn't ideal. The nature of strong androgens like Tren is such that you will lean out no matter what.
yup Tren is the best. ur body is probably better off with a 6weeker of prop + tren ace than 12+ of test e /deca or eq.
i would recomend if u have some experience with steroids go for a test prop + tren ace cycle. just keep the tren low dosed like 75mg EOD, its only the scary sides come out when ppl r shooting like 100mg + ED.

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
Interested more about that Deca/Winny combo but never heard of it before since deca should be ran much longer because of the ester and time to kick in. Look into prop/winny/var or prop/masteron/Var or give tren a go if your up for it