Test E/Tren Cycle

that_dc5

Awards
I've been a member for some time but have always been a lurker. I belong to some many forums, that I just read instead of post. But the time has come for me to finally post. I would just like some honest revisions of a cycle I am considering. I realize my dosages may be on the lower side than some would like, but I am not trying to get too crazy. So here it goes:

I plan on running a 10 week cycle of

Test E: 300mg every 5 days for 10 weeks
Tren: 50mg ED or EOD, not sure yet, would like some feedback here, for the first 8 weeks
Aromasin: 20-25mg ED from day 1 till last day of PCT
HCG: 250iu's twice a week, starting on week 5 till the first 2 weeks of PCT
Nolva or Clomid (from my understanding Nolva doesn't work with Aromasin): 20 mgs ED for 5 weeks

Please revise and adjust anywhere you see fit. This is a cycle I created based on my research on the internet and personal recommendations.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Do the tren ace ED bro. 25mg aromasin ED is overkill, i'd use arimidex .25mg EOD, that should b fine since you're running such a low dose of test. Don't run hcg into your pct either, it is suppressive, stop it 3 days before u start you're pct. I'd also extend the test out to 12 weeks since you're using enanthate. Have caber on hand just in case u experience prolactin sides from tren, .5mg E3D would suffice. For your pct i'd use clomid instead of nolva, and aromasin 25mg ED plus a test booster and something for cortisol.

that_dc5

Awards
I'll try to. My schedule is pretty busy so I'll keep everyone posted. Good idea though!