What time do you serm?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I'm goin on 3rd week of pct with tomoxifen, DAA and some Bulgarian trib. It's been years since my last pct and I couldn't remember if i used to dose at night or the morning. I've been doing it in the morning when im feeling great and by afternoon after its absorbed in my system I feel like crap unmotivated and have been skipping workouts this past week. It got me thinking that maybe I used to dose at night because I don't remember feeling this freakin lazy during the day and my lifts didn't suffer as bad. I'm thinking nolva at night and natty test boosters in the AM. Thoughts?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Really nobody has insight to the best time of day to dose your serm during pct? Night or day?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
ive always heard at night before bed, at least i do anyways

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I really don't think it matters. I do mine the same time everyday just so I don't forget a dose. The half life is very long.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I responded but the site locked up and blew my post away so I gave up. Nothing great. I just recommended Aromasin, 25mg eod in the morning.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I responded but the site locked up and blew my post away so I gave up. Nothing great. I just recommended Aromasin, 25mg eod in the morning.
Thanx for the reply. That comment came from the vagina I've been growing during PCT or otherwise called by my wife as the male version of PMS. Lol . But thanx for the reply. Its alil late to order anything now since I'm over halfway done with my pct and wouldn't get it till to late. Something to consider next time around.. Along with a better source in the metro area ;-)