jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm debating between the two.

Test P at 500 for 6-8 weeks

Or

Test E at 500 for 12-15 weeks

I'm leaning towards P as it will have less water retention, just want to make sure it's long enough. Also the results from E might be more easily retained as it is longer?

I have the ancillaries and SERMs. Solely want info regarding these two

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my vote goes for the test e for 12 weeks.bumping this for more looks.

The Storm16

Awards
So I'm debating between the two.

Test P at 500 for 6-8 weeks

Or

Test E at 500 for 12-15 weeks

I'm leaning towards P as it will have less water retention, just want to make sure it's long enough. Also the results from E might be more easily retained as it is longer?

I have the ancillaries and SERMs. Solely want info regarding these two
Why kind of experience do you have with AAS and what are your goals?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will be my first injectable cycle. I've run 4 oral cycles.

I'm hoping to gain lean mass and stay fairly cut. I know test e causes more water retention and taking aromasin or another AI can't combat this.

Just wondering which will be better for staying lean. I assume that test p will have less retention and being a short ester that 6-8 weeks would be sufficient. Test e, being a long ester takes a few weeks to kick in so I was thinking 14 weeks.

I am leaning towards P as Patrick Arnold and others have mentioned that 10+ week cycles are more difficult to recover from with HPTA and such.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So id run prop 500/week. Do I still need AIs with it? Probably can't hurt to keep on hand.

I use clomid and torem for PCT.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I really am tempted my tren. But since this is my first inject I probably should wait, right? Was thinking 75 EOD of Tren A. But I will probably wait for your guys recommendations.

I'd get caber if I ran it.

I'm tempted because I'd run trenazone which I know isn't tren, it's dien, but the strength/leaning and everything.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need to run prop so high. You can run it at 350mg/week and it'll be roughly equivalent to 500mg E. You must remember the propionate is smaller than the long enanthate esther, so the contribution of testosterone to the total weight of the compound is more for propionate than for enanthate; thus per mg, you get more testosterone from tProp than from tEnanthate. I don't know what factors are making you determine that you could only run prop for 6-8 weeks, but I'd run it for 10.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't need to run prop so high. You can run it at 350mg/week and it'll be roughly equivalent to 500mg E. You must remember the propionate is smaller than the long enanthate esther, so the contribution of testosterone to the total weight of the compound is more for propionate than for enanthate; thus per mg, you get more testosterone from tProp than from tEnanthate. I don't know what factors are making you determine that you could only run prop for 6-8 weeks, but I'd run it for 10.
Pat Arnold and a few cited numerous studies that 6-8 weeks is more than enough and longer just results in just more shutdown. People stay on longer because it feels good but diminishing gains occur around 7.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pat Arnold and a few cited numerous studies that 6-8 weeks is more than enough and longer just results in just more shutdown. People stay on longer because it feels good but diminishing gains occur around 7.
Sounds interesting. I'll have to look those up.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Correct sir. I'd do at least 400 of prop regardless.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last thing, should instill run an AI while on prop? I'll be running 400/ week

And keep tren until next cycle after that?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah .25mg EOD of arimidex would b good, and save tren for your next cycle.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hcg too? I was going to pick up some. I know it's common with longer cycles

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the help as usual. I'll be running this in August but like to make sure I get everything squared away early. First inject cycle and want it to go well

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reason to kickstart with an oral on prop? I have some mdrol thatd last like 2-3 weeks

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Any reason to kickstart with an oral on prop? I have some mdrol thatd last like 2-3 weeks
No u won't need too. Just see how the prop is treating u, if all is well u could throw something on the end.