Prop tren ace sd and winny

ucmuscle

Awards
6'0"
190lbs
10-12% bf
3 cycle
1 test 500mgs a week for 10 weeks I gained 18 lbs kept like 13
2 winny only at 50mg. I gained 20 lbs kept 18. (I had a perfect diet)
3 500 mgs test week dbol 40 mgs a week eq 400 mgs a week. Went to 205 then after post cycle I was depressed and dropped to 160 but went back up to 200 and now I have slimmed down a bit. With this cycle I want to loose body fat and get super shredded for summer. I'm very gyno prone and still have pubertal gyno.
What do you guys think about this cycle.
Test prop 150 mgs m&f 100 mgs w= 400 pw. Weeks 1-5
Tren ace 75 mwf weeks 1-5
Sd 20 mgs ed
Winny 50 mgs ed

ucmuscle

Awards
I already have all my support supps and pct and know how to use them

AHammer

Awards
I already have all my support supps and pct and know how to use them
doesnt seem like youre ready if u dropped from 200 to 160? idk how thats possible honestly.
It sounds to me like you ran these cycles too close together as well and your taking mdrol for 5 weeks seems a bit too long + winny and only 5 weeks for inject cycle i dont like it

HAMTARO

Awards
wayyy too much. tren ace alone has killer sides, you probably wouldnt want to run it for longer than a month, and you'd want to pin it every day.
test prop you'd want to pin every other day. winny and sd would be worthless on this cycle imo, i dont know why youd throw them in unless you just needed to raise your bp even higher. sd + winny + tren = crippling back pumps, liver/kidney stress. stick with test prop and tren ace and get used to pinning every day and you'll be amazed.

ucmuscle

Awards
I weigh 190 now. I dropped all that weight becuz I didn't eat anything for long periods of time like 5or 6 days at a time. I was going to run the superdrol for 3 weeks but figured I would take it out cuz I don't want to get huge. I never have problems with bp or back pumps.

ucmuscle

Awards
I have taken those cycles since I was 17 also. I know dumb but I did it right and I plan on taking roids my whole life.

ucmuscle

Awards
How would this look
1-4 tren ace 75 mg eod
1-6 prop 100mgs eod
1-6 winny 30 mgs ed
I like short cycles becuz u get decent gains and it's a whole lot easier to keep. I also love winny.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
How would this look
1-4 tren ace 75 mg eod
1-6 prop 100mgs eod
1-6 winny 30 mgs ed
I like short cycles becuz u get decent gains and it's a whole lot easier to keep. I also love winny.
This is better bro.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd keep the winny at 50mg or higher though.