205 lb
Third cycle
1st- anavar 100mg e/d (8 weeks)
2nd- test e at 500mg e/w (10 weeks)
3rd will be:
Test e- 600mg wks 1-10
deca - 300mg wks. 1-9
D bol - 40mg daily wks 1-4
my question is, my dbol is 20mg pills. I will have extra. Do I bump up the dosage to 60mg e/d? Go six or eight weeks? Or both?
my gut says leave it at 40 for 4 weeks. Just curious. I have No experience with this compound.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
IF you have no experience with the compound, why are you taking it? I would read up a little more on this first. Google some info. There's plenty out there

jt339

Awards
  • Established
6 ft
205 lb
Third cycle
1st- anavar 100mg e/d (8 weeks)
2nd- test e at 500mg e/w (10 weeks)
3rd will be:
Test e- 600mg wks 1-10
deca - 300mg wks. 1-9
D bol - 40mg daily wks 1-4
my question is, my dbol is 20mg pills. I will have extra. Do I bump up the dosage to 60mg e/d? Go six or eight weeks? Or both?
my gut says leave it at 40 for 4 weeks. Just curious. I have No experience with this compound.
Don't go over four weeks with the dbol, its just a waste. Also, deca is a poor choice for this short of a cycle. Deca really starts kicking in the fifth to sixth week. It would be a much better idea to run npp from weeks 1-6 as you will get much more out of it and you will give the nandrolone metabolites time to clear. The way you have your cycle set up recovery is going to be absolute hell.

loadcoil

loadcoil

Awards
IF you have no experience with the compound, why are you taking it? I would read up a little more on this first. Google some info. There's plenty out there
I didn't mean i have not researched it, I have. I meant I have never ingested it. (Not trying to sound like a smart***)

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Dbol:
40/40/40/40/40, if u really want go to 60.

deca:
if ur gonna run deca for a short amount of time you have to blast it. like 600mg/week, do it for 6-7weeks and get off. the half life would be very high in the begining so you will feel benefits of the deca. stop at 6-7weeks, the halflife will be active till like 11th week.

loadcoil

loadcoil

Awards
Wasn't really looking to get to much from the deca. I have never ran it before and thought a lower shorter dose to introduce it to me and see how I react to it would be a good idea. Thought if I was good to go with it I could run it longer and stronger next time. Y'all don't blast me to hard,but I do respect the opinions I get on here. Hope this all makes since , have not slept much in a few days, working double shifts