How does my next cycle look?

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Week 1-16 N2Guard

Week 1-12 375mg Primoteston Depot (Enanthate)

Week 1-4 30mg D-Bol wildcat

Week 5-9 Trenazone

Week 1-12 .5mg A-dex EOD

PCT 2 weeks after last shot

DAA/Erase/tamoxifen/T-Bol (thermolife)....

Should I run A-Dex into PCT?

How does this look ?

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Week 1-16 N2Guard

Week 1-12 375mg Primoteston Depot (Enanthate)

Week 1-4 30mg D-Bol wildcat

Week 5-9 Trenazone

Week 1-12 .5mg A-dex EOD

PCT 2 weeks after last shot

DAA/Erase/tamoxifen/T-Bol (thermolife)....

Should I run A-Dex into PCT?

How does this look ?
I'm hoping this t-bol stuff isn't a hormone, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it isn't. Don't run adex with nolva as they clash. Run at least 500mg of test e.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
So should Adex be ran right up until PCT start (2 weeks after last shot) or the week of my last shot?

Another words week 1-14 for ADEX or week 1-12

This is my third AAS cycle, in another thread I was trying to figure out where my acne came from in the past , I was trying to avoid acne sides at all costs, that's why I chose 375mg instead of 500mg

T-Bol is a natural test booster by Thermolife

jt339

Awards
  • Established
No
I don't have it. If DAA/Erase/tamoxifen is sufficient I'll keep it with that.
Nolva at 20mg for four weeks would be sufficient. I'd personally save the DAA for after pct ends so you can continue to boost test levels. Most people here seem to think that after four weeks your test levels are back to normal and this is usually NOT the case. They may be in the normal range, but they aren't as high as they were before the cycle started. This has always been the case for me.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I just remembered I have 2 bottles of Biotiva Bioforge in my stash. I think that might be a nice addition to PCT.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I just remembered I have 2 bottles of Biotiva Bioforge in my stash. I think that might be a nice addition to PCT.
I don't know what 90% of this bull**** is. I'm willing to bet its not worth it though.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what 90% of this bull**** is. I'm willing to bet its not worth it though.
Lol, they are actually pretty popular supplements. Biotiva is a Big brand, tons of logs on this product. It's a natural test booster, it obviously never gets mentioned in old school
Hormone use.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Lol, they are actually pretty popular supplements. Biotiva is a Big brand, tons of logs on this product. It's a natural test booster, it obviously never gets mentioned in old school
Hormone use.
I know old farts who have been using for years whose bloodwork comes back good every time and they don't know what any of that **** is. NAC and ALA for liver, statin for cholesterol if its bad and an ace inhibitor/beta blocker for bp. The last two are rarely needed.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I know old farts who have been using for years whose bloodwork comes back good every time and they don't know what any of that **** is. NAC and ALA for liver, statin for cholesterol if its bad and an ace inhibitor/beta blocker for bp. The last two are rarely needed.
beta blockers help lower bp?

jt339

Awards
  • Established
So should Adex be ran right up until PCT start (2 weeks after last shot) or the week of my last shot?

Another words week 1-14 for ADEX or week 1-12

This is my third AAS cycle, in another thread I was trying to figure out where my acne came from in the past , I was trying to avoid acne sides at all costs, that's why I chose 375mg instead of 500mg

T-Bol is a natural test booster by Thermolife
Sides will be nearly identical between 375mg test and 500mg test. If you want to avoid acne take 10g of b5 (pantothenic acid) a day if you cannot get accutane. Acne is something I'm very prone to, but 40mg accutane and 10g b5 a day completely gets rid of it. You can run the adex right up until pct.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Sides will be nearly identical between 375mg test and 500mg test. If you want to avoid acne take 10g of b5 (pantothenic acid) a day if you cannot get accutane. Acne is something I'm very prone to, but 40mg accutane and 10g b5 a day completely gets rid of it. You can run the adex right up until pct.
I will probably do 500 mg 12.5 weeks( i have 25 amps). I will up my B5, I don't want to get into accutane. My last ph cycle brought no acne with 2g B5, clearasil wash, N2guard.... That's all......

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I will probably do 500 mg 12.5 weeks( i have 25 amps). I will up my B5, I don't want to get into accutane. My last ph cycle brought no acne with 2g B5, clearasil wash, N2guard.... That's all......
True, but different chemicals will affect every differently. When I used hdrol I broke out really bad and got sensitive nips. I've since run test, dbol, drol, tren, superdrol and mast and none of them gave me acne other than the superdrol. On paper that doesn't make sense since hdrol is suppose to be mild especially compared to the other stuff I've used. I'm sure you'll be fine, but I just wanted to give you some perspective.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
True, but different chemicals will affect every differently. When I used hdrol I broke out really bad and got sensitive nips. I've since run test, dbol, drol, tren, superdrol and mast and none of them gave me acne other than the superdrol. On paper that doesn't make sense since hdrol is suppose to be mild especially compared to the other stuff I've used. I'm sure you'll be fine, but I just wanted to give you some perspective.
Thanks , This was a major factor deciding this next cycle. I've done 2 cycles in the past. About 9-10 years ago. This was my dilemma :

From my other thread:

I am planning a future cycle and want to avoid acne at all costs. Ive done 2 cycles in the past, they looked like this:

Sustanon 500 mg a week
On a scale from 1-10 this cycle gave me a 2 for acne.

Enanthate 500 mg a week
Deca 400 mg a week
On a scale of 1-10 this cycle gave me a severe 10 for acne. It flared as soon as I started clomid PCT.
The acne was really bad and painful, I really need to avoid this again.

Judging on these cycles acne is coming from test or deca. Any idea which would more commonly bring acne on? My guess was the deca. There was a little bit in the sust. In cycle #1, and obviously alot more in #2.. But that's the case with the test also.

And the latest EPI/rs-transaderm cycle brought no acne... I used salycic acid daily wash, N2Guard, and 2g of B5.....these were not in my first 2 cycles..

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Deca is known for causing acne, however, I get bad acne in pct and I always use clomid. Your acne could be due to that. It usually takes a few week for it to kick in for me though, not right at the beginning of pct. Try nolva or torem.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Deca is known for causing acne, however, I get bad acne in pct and I always use clomid. Your acne could be due to that. It usually takes a few week for it to kick in for me though, not right at the beginning of pct. Try nolva or torem.
Yes , I'm an on last week on tamoxifen right now from the EPI cycle. Still no acne. I am willing to bet the clomid had a major part in it. It exploded as soon as I started clomid. I had to go to doctor and explain everything.