36, have Test Cip, HGH, Anastrozole, B12.

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
Hello.

As the title says, I've got some doctor-blessed (Prescription) gear. Test level is around 552 right now.

The prescribed amount is something like a 200 shot a week. I am wondering if it makes sense to take it in the HRT dosage, or boost to a higher level for more gains and then cycle off. I snagged up some Erase and DAA just in case I decided to boost first.

I'm in the gym 4-5 days a week, and have quite a bit of fat I'm trying to knock off as well.

What do the AM gurus think? What kind of cycle will be the best bang for my buck?

Thanks.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Hello.

As the title says, I've got some doctor-blessed (Prescription) gear. Test level is around 552 right now.

The prescribed amount is something like a 200 shot a week. I am wondering if it makes sense to take it in the HRT dosage, or boost to a higher level for more gains and then cycle off. I snagged up some Erase and DAA just in case I decided to boost first.

I'm in the gym 4-5 days a week, and have quite a bit of fat I'm trying to knock off as well.

What do the AM gurus think? What kind of cycle will be the best bang for my buck?

Thanks.
I'm a bit confused. Are you actually on hrt or just have a script for it? I will assume you are starting hrt. You should run at least 500mg of enanthate on cycle. 200mg is not going to amount to very much above average gains like 500mg will. I always advise getting lean before going on cycle as if you aren't carrying a HUGE amount of muscle then you don't need anabolics to cut as long as you know what you're doing. You can cut 2lbs a week without losing strength or muscle until you get to around the 10% mark.

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
Just starting. I'm looking for the best gain for the buck without messing up anything too badly or not having enough Anastrozole or HCG to keep the 'nards in good shape.

I believe I've got two 10ml, 200ng/ml concentration vials on the way. That would give me 8 weeks at 500/week. Probably not sufficient?

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Just starting. I'm looking for the best gain for the buck without messing up anything too badly or not having enough Anastrozole or HCG to keep the 'nards in good shape.

I believe I've got two 10ml, 200ng/ml concentration vials on the way. That would give me 8 weeks at 500/week. Probably not sufficient?
I'd wait until you have enough for ten weeks and then obviously enough so afterward you can go down to trt dose.