test e cycle with dianabol

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
was thinking about doing a test e cycle 500 mg, 10 weeks. If stacked with dianabol, is it best to pyramid it up and then down, till the end, or just begin the cycle taking it? also as i am a newbie, i was wondering if there is anything else i need to take during the cycle so my estrogen levels dont get out of control, and what? i have heard nolvadex, but more as pct, and not during the cycle. any info on this matter would be greatly appreciated. thanks

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
please lay out your entire cycle
cycle support supps and what your plan and dosing are for pct.

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
please lay out your entire cycle
cycle support supps and what your plan and dosing are for pct.
my plan is 500 mg test e, 10 weeks, 1 250 mg shot monday, 1 250 mg shot on weds or thurs, i might be putting dianabol into the mix depnding on the feedback i receive. all this is subject to change, but right now, thats what im looking at, but im not sure exactly what to do on pct. ive heard novaldex 40/20/20/10, but thats why im asking. aso i asked in another post about how i should do dianabol in a beginners cycle. sorry if some of the info is not all there but im trying to piece it together myself, and thanks again for any feedback.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
The reason you're not getting a lot of responses is because a lot of guys come on here saying they have some XXX and heard that a little BBB is good, so they want to know just how to use it. No one wants to plan out your cycle; it's yours to plan based on your research (which you haven't done yet). Once you do that, show us your AI/SERM, PCT, goals, gear and so on then you'll get quality feedback. But just asking someone to plot a cycle for you is not going to get you a lot of responses. Quite frankly, you're not ready yet.

demolition

demolition

Awards
The reason you're not getting a lot of responses is because a lot of guys come on here saying they have some XXX and heard that a little BBB is good, so they want to know just how to use it. No one wants to plan out your cycle; it's yours to plan based on your research (which you haven't done yet). Once you do that, show us your AI/SERM, PCT, goals, gear and so on then you'll get quality feedback. But just asking someone to plot a cycle for you is not going to get you a lot of responses. Quite frankly, you're not ready yet.
Nicely said.
:party:

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
thanks for the advice guys, ill do more research, and be back soon