Test E + Epi Cycle Critique (Holy crap he has an Excel Spreadsheet!!!!!)

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Hi everyone. Just looking to get some general feedback for what would be my first cycle. 6', 185lbs, training about 4 years.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
You will want a total of 2 weeks between last pin and start of PCT

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Derp, excel spreadsheets aren't so useful when you accidentally mess them up lol.

There were supposed to be 2 week between the end of the cycle and the PCT, I just forgot to put Week 12 in (as gregg pointed out). I had planned to continue HCG shots during week 12.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
you want around 7 days of no HCG before the onset of PCT in order to avoid inhibition of the Nolvadex and/or clomid therapy.
Do you have any information to back that up? Not saying your'e wrong I just have never heard that

ItsAllGenetic

ItsAllGenetic

Awards
I posted a reply to your clomid regimen without noticing the cessation of testosterone. I think your layout looks great and I personally wouldn't be worried that the clomid was being started too early. Better to start it and waste some than not start it and lose some health.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Thanks for the support guys.

One last quick question. I've been getting a lot of contrasting thoughts about adex and whether such a potent substance is needed for my cycle. I plan to have it on hand either way, but would anyone here be in favor of taking a mild AI throughout, such as PES Erase?

Bumping this primarily because I noticed Manbeast is back around and he's the original one that critiqued my usage of adex.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
every recommendation I have seen is for the Arim' at EOD not ED. And DAA should be ED not EOD.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
in my experience, epistane is a good compound. i would say mg to mg strength its same as winstrol, talking about strength/size gains. i feel epistane takes care of gyno on cycle, and has the same anti estrogen effect as masteron (i still took arimidex). the only bad thing is when i went upto 40-60mg, my heart started to hurt to the point where id be scared to do another set. i remember one time i was bugging hardcore, thought i was bout to have heart attack. both times i took epistane i stopped usage after the heart issue, and the heart issue would comeplty go away. ive never had problems with my heart with any other steroid, or drug.
i would advise getting something mild for an oral, like anavar or turinabol