Prolactin at 7.6

pmac

Awards
Does that seem high or normal for a 31 yr old male

pmac

Awards
You think caber will still help with deca sides? I'm suffering my test is only 165

jt339

Awards
  • Established
You think caber will still help with deca sides? I'm suffering my test is only 165
With prolactin at that level probably not. So you're running deca without test?! Bad mac! BAD!

pmac

Awards
No no. I'm almost 3 months from end of cycle. Deca for 8 wks test for 12. I got sides around week 7 and was fine until PCT. Then my test crashed and the sides became very pronounced.
I'll never use deca again!

jt339

Awards
  • Established
No no. I'm almost 3 months from end of cycle. Deca for 8 wks test for 12. I got sides around week 7 and was fine until PCT. Then my test crashed and the sides became very pronounced.
I'll never use deca again!
I NEVER recommend deca to a first time nandrolone user. To anyone. ALWAYS use NPP if you want to use nandrolone. If you get sides they disappear quicker and nandrolone has active metabolites that linger awhile so adding a decanoate ester to that only makes it take longer to leave the system. If you're running super long cycles and you know how you react to nandrolone then deca is not a bad idea, but for a standard cycle use NPP and give it two months after last npp shot to do pct to make sure you have a normal pct.

8 weeks is also not long enough to see what deca can really do. Some people don't even see results from deca until 8 weeks in. It should be run a minimum of 12 and your cycle should be a minimum of 6 weeks to give the nandro 16 weeks to clear. 2 months is better.