im back

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

im back

been off the boards for quite a few months. seemed when i had shoulder surgery and couldnt train i also lost interest in the boards. well its 10 months post surgery and my strength is back to just about where i left off. only difference is now flat benching is outta the question, but i dont care about that anyway.

so to treat myself properly im running my trt dose of test along side 60mg var/day and 600mg primo/week. the var will go 10 weeks the primo 20. sweet stuff i know. this is a recomp cycle as all those months off took their toll on my appearance. i didnt get fat but of couse a bit soft. i waited til my strength was about equal to pre surgery b4 doing anything. size is almost back. now just time to harden it all back up
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Welcome back bro! Sounds like a nice gift! Lol...
    Screw bench press, dumbells are way better anyhow, you won't even notice not benching, well your shoulders will thank you for the break, but other than that your good!! Kill that **** man!!!
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...

3. Professional Member
    Answers

welcome back bro

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just got back from Emergency room for lower back pain
    By DOMOkun in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 10:19 AM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 08:39 AM
  3. Back 2 Back spring/summer cycle here I go