anybody have experience weith halotestin?

  1. New Member
    G3NEiol_lwS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    56.34%

    anybody have experience weith halotestin?


    i was wondering if anybody who used it noticed other enhancatory effects other than strength.
    growth factors and peptides can be used to enhance any cells in the body.

  2. New Member
    jt339's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    830
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by G3NEiol_lwS View Post
    i was wondering if anybody who used it noticed other enhancatory effects other than strength.
    Not a great mass builder, but great for aggression and strength. Halo is preferred by powerlifters, but not so much bodybuilders for reasons stated previously. If you want some muscles, stick with dbol and drol for orals.
  3. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    48.61%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jt339

    Not a great mass builder, but great for aggression and strength. Halo is preferred by powerlifters, but not so much bodybuilders for reasons stated previously. If you want some muscles, stick with dbol and drol for orals.
    This^^^

    It can b used too for precontest hardening but that's the only other use.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    G3NEiol_lwS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    56.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by jt339 View Post
    Not a great mass builder, but great for aggression and strength. Halo is preferred by powerlifters, but not so much bodybuilders for reasons stated previously. If you want some muscles, stick with dbol and drol for orals.
    its mainly the mitochondria enhancing effects im interested in.
    growth factors and peptides can be used to enhance any cells in the body.
  5. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2014
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    58.8%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    to what end??
  6. New Member
    jt339's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    830
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by G3NEiol_lwS View Post
    its mainly the mitochondria enhancing effects im interested in.
    The mitrochondrial effects mean you can get more reps or use more weight = more strength and you can handle more volume. So basically, what has already been said and obviously you can handle more volume while on gear. If you're talking about the increase in red blood cell count then use EQ instead. Halo is tooooo ****in pricey.
  7. New Member
    G3NEiol_lwS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    56.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by jt339 View Post
    The mitrochondrial effects mean you can get more reps or use more weight = more strength and you can handle more volume. So basically, what has already been said and obviously you can handle more volume while on gear. If you're talking about the increase in red blood cell count then use EQ instead. Halo is tooooo ****in pricey.
    ive never taken it before but plan on it.
    heard its like super-testosterone
    growth factors and peptides can be used to enhance any cells in the body.
  8. New Member
    jt339's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    830
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by G3NEiol_lwS View Post
    ive never taken it before but plan on it.
    heard its like super-testosterone
    Maybe in terms of aggression and strength, but not size. Test is better in terms of muscle, but if you're running halo you should have access to and be running test anyway.
  9. New Member
    G3NEiol_lwS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    56.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    to what end??
    just looking to ask ppl whove used it what it was like. its different to do that than read a possably biased article imo.
    growth factors and peptides can be used to enhance any cells in the body.
  10. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    48.61%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by G3NEiol_lwS
    just looking to ask ppl whove used it what it was like. its different to do that than read a possably biased article imo.
    Eh maybe a powerlifter will chime in, personally idk anyone who has used it.
  11. New Member
    jt339's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    830
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    personally idk anyone who has used it.
    Its because this **** costs more than var and is not a muscle builder. Holy **** is it expensive. Like a months worth at 30mg can cost $150. FUUUUUUCK THAT! I'd rather snag 30ml of test for that much.
  12. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    48.61%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jt339

    Its because this **** costs more than var and is not a muscle builder. Holy **** is it expensive. Like a months worth at 30mg can cost $150. FUUUUUUCK THAT! I'd rather snag 30ml of test for that much.
    Lmao str8 up bro. I'd get the test and just score some coke if I want retard strength haha. Line it up baby!!!
  13. New Member
    jt339's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    830
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Lmao str8 up bro. I'd get the test and just score some coke if I want retard strength haha. Line it up baby!!!
    Haha well when I'm on doctor salary in about 10 years, I'll get some and report back.
  14. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    48.61%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yeah that sh*t is expensive as f*ck haha.
  15. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2014
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    58.8%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by G3NEiol_lwS View Post
    just looking to ask ppl whove used it what it was like. its different to do that than read a possably biased article imo.
    ive run it. It will make you dry and grainy if your lean. good vascularity. Little to no muscle gains. Strength and endurance are good but if thats your goal run npp. much better imo
  16. New Member
    jt339's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    830
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    ive run it. It will make you dry and grainy if your lean. good vascularity. Little to no muscle gains. Strength and endurance are good but if thats your goal run npp. much better imo
    Lots more muscle with npp as well.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Halotestin
    By kom01 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 05:02 AM
  2. Halotestin...Anyone ever use it?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 11:03 AM
  3. Halotestin...
    By wild12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 06:16 PM
  4. Halotestin
    By Osh in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 10:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in