Is it safe and effective to orally intake liquid stanzaol/winstrol? - AnabolicMinds.com

Is it safe and effective to orally intake liquid stanzaol/winstrol?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Question Is it safe and effective to orally intake liquid stanzaol/winstrol?

Hi guys, I'm obviously new to this forum, but not new to the forum world.

My question is, as in the title, is it safe and effective to orally intake liquid stanzaol/winstrol?

As injecting is common i've read over several forums/sites that the milky water based stanzol/winstrol can be drank orally (with a dropper for measurement). The real question is will the stomach acids break it down before it does its "thing" sort of speak. Will it still have its strong effects just like when injecting?

I just want to make sure its purpose and result is the same as injection or does it lose its power due to break down by your stomach acids, will it still do what it is supposed to do?

Any info will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance....

2. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AlxAmg View Post
    Hi guys, I'm obviously new to this forum, but not new to the forum world.

My question is, as in the title, is it safe and effective to orally intake liquid stanzaol/winstrol?

As injecting is common i've read over several forums/sites that the milky water based stanzol/winstrol can be drank orally (with a dropper for measurement). The real question is will the stomach acids break it down before it does its "thing" sort of speak. Will it still have its strong effects just like when injecting?

I just want to make sure its purpose and result is the same as injection or does it lose its power due to break down by your stomach acids, will it still do what it is supposed to do?

Any info will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance....
    It will do the exact same thing. A lot of people who can't stand the pip of winny solution will drink it as it is just the oral form suspended in water. Either way your liver is going to take a hit.

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks liver is the concern and yes either way it takes a hit from all these anabolics, but the question is wont the stomach acids break it down before it takes full effect unlike the injection? Sounds like its better to take a 1cc dropper and swallow as opposed to the every other day injection.... That was my big question, im guessing you have some experience with this?
    The Road To Hell Is Paved With good Intentions

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

Thanks liver is the concern and yes either way it takes a hit from all these anabolics, but the question is wont the stomach acids break it down before it takes full effect unlike the injection? Sounds like its better to take a 1cc dropper and swallow as opposed to the every other day injection.... That was my big question, im guessing you have some experience with this?
    Stomach acid won't affect the winstrol molecule. The efficacy of oral winny is just as good as injectable winny.

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Ok, cool, thank you jt339, that was basically the question. I wasn't sure if i just take more of a dose orally or the same amount as injection. But at least knowing I can do one less injection every other day is already a plus... Im guessing you've had some experience with or know people who have done this?

6. New Member
    Answers

Ok, cool, thank you jt339, that was basically the question. I wasn't sure if i just take more of a dose orally or the same amount as injection. But at least knowing I can do one less injection every other day is already a plus... Im guessing you've had some experience with or know people who have done this?
    We'll just say I know some really big and smart people. Add that with my biochemistry background and you can bet my advice is usually sound .

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jt339 View Post
    We'll just say I know some really big and smart people. Add that with my biochemistry background and you can bet my advice is usually sound .
    ;-) Hahaha... Very funny.... I appreciate the info bud.... Thanks for chiming in I was afraid no one was gonna respond at all.....

Any light you can help me shed on this topic.... http: //anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/197443-saizen-8-8mg.html#post3303283

8. New Member
    Answers

;-) Hahaha... Very funny.... I appreciate the info bud.... Thanks for chiming in I was afraid no one was gonna respond at all.....

Any light you can help me shed on this topic.... http: //anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/197443-saizen-8-8mg.html#post3303283
    I'm not educated on peps....yet.

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

130 Views and no other input from anyone on the forum other than jt339? ok, i guess..... Thanks.

10. New Member
    Answers

130 Views and no other input from anyone on the forum other than jt339? ok, i guess..... Thanks.
    This forum is largely dedicated to prohormone use so questions like this can't be answered my many. If you have access to real gear, it is probably best to look for other sites to frequent along with this one.

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AlxAmg
    He already answered your question.
    It works the same both ways man.

Most people just drink it, unless you are into pinning every fkin day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cheif

Why don't you just buy the oral tabs?

It would be a lot cheaper in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jt339 View Post
    It will do the exact same thing. A lot of people who can't stand the pip of winny solution will drink it as it is just the oral form suspended in water. Either way your liver is going to take a hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheif View Post

actually its a little different orally. injected winstrol doesn't show as much lowering of SHBG as oral does. Thats about the only difference though.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

14. Diamond Member
    Answers

you skip first pass if you inject. but the same amount of steroid gets filtered through the liver.

winstrol is an oral steroid, just like superdrol is, but you can inject anything into your body.

15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys thanks for joining in, Chief certainly dont know nayone as you put it who likes to fkin pin themselves daily, but it is the nature of the beast sometimes. I am aware it can be taken orally concern was if stomach acids lower the effects of it and if any other things decrease like EASY EJL mentioned it lowers SHBG.

The funny thing is EVERYONE says you can drink it and its obvious because it is water basecd that you can. BUT, I dont know anyone that does, I was more looking for someone to say I have drank it over the years and the effects are the same as injecting it, more or less proven fact.

But these responses are certainly bringing more to the table to discuss and value the ups and downs.

Thanks guys... keep it going...

16. New Member
    Answers

Hey guys thanks for joining in, Chief certainly dont know nayone as you put it who likes to fkin pin themselves daily, but it is the nature of the beast sometimes. I am aware it can be taken orally concern was if stomach acids lower the effects of it and if any other things decrease like EASY EJL mentioned it lowers SHBG.

The funny thing is EVERYONE says you can drink it and its obvious because it is water basecd that you can. BUT, I dont know anyone that does, I was more looking for someone to say I have drank it over the years and the effects are the same as injecting it, more or less proven fact.

But these responses are certainly bringing more to the table to discuss and value the ups and downs.

Thanks guys... keep it going...
    Again, you're on a prohormone forum asking advice on real gear so you can't expect much. You aren't going to notice any visibile difference by taking orally or injecting it.

17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I drank it. Got stronger as well as shut down pretty bad. So from that I say that it works. Never pinned though so I don't know the difference that way.

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Injected winstrol and oral winstrol work differently actually.
    The oral is better for lowering SHBG and it exerts more stress on liver

Injectable winstrol is metabolized differently- it actually exerts it's anabolic effects better
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is this zinc + vit c product safe for daily intake?
    By ramschi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 01:28 PM
  2. Prolonged intake of yellow gold, safe?
    By silverSurfer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 03:09 PM
  3. winny V liquid taken orally??
    By theBuck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 08:46 AM
  4. Taking winstrol orally
    By superman12345 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 06:04 PM