First Test Run Proposal.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jt339 View Post
    Soreness is, fever is definitely not.

I used tren as an example as it usually has the most sides. When levels are fluctuating too much you will see more sides.

Half life is 5.5 days, active life is around 10.5 days. These are not the same things.

I was using it to demonstrate how fluctuating hormones can cause you to have more sides, not comparing test to tren.

Research half life versus active life.

Misinterpreting definitions and trying to form arguments based on those misinterpretations is hardly science.

the half life is not 5.5 days. active life is around 15-17 days. lots of bro science says the half-life is 5.5 days but thats not right. the bro science is based on older studies with varying doses and very questionable validity, which is evident form reading over the methods and discussions of the studies...idk what studies this guy is talking about tho cuz he hasnt given any.

half life around 7 days in normal males
    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772547[/url]

test e and test cyp have same half-life.
    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1502321/[/url]

cyp half life 8 days
    mesomorphosis.com/downloads/uspi-testosterone-cypionate.pdf

annual review of medicine says "For the treatment of testosterone deficiency in the adult male, one of the two long-acting esters of testosterone, testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate, should be administered by intramuscular injection, 200 mg every two weeks or 300 mg every three weeks." this is the protocol for hrt. doses are given before test levels fall below normal. 200mg after 2 weeks would be 50mg. 300 after 3 weeks would be 75mg. a 5 day half life would also put these levels in a lower but somewhat normal range which is why its important to note that a 2006 urology study found "The pharmacokinetics of testosterone cypionate are similar to those of testosterone enanthate. [20] Nankin" ..... using intramuscular testosterone cypionate 200 mg showed that serum testosterone levels rise to peak values 2-5 days following administration, with levels falling to basal values by days 13 or 14...7 day half life makes 50 mg basal (true). 5 day half life would mean 25 is basal (not true).

full texts of these and other studies exist but they require login information through my school. if anyone goes to med school or is at a university with some sort of medical school program, it isnt hard to find recent studies that reliably test the pharmacokinetics of these and other drugs. hopefully everyone can find someone who has access to these resources. maybe its your friend or a friend of a friend or whatever.

My good friend who is an ortho got this site from an endo he works with who happens to be a bodybuilding enthusiast. he recommends this site for anyone looking for information go to silownia...net

jt339, idk who you are or what you do. you may be a trainer or a doctor or an accountant-idk. if your an endocrinologist or med student speak up, otherwise this isnt gonna go anywhere and we will disagree all day. we both "know" we are "right".

2. Quote Originally Posted by The Storm16 View Post
    the half life is not 5.5 days. active life is around 15-17 days.
    After looking over the actual research it appears the enth half life is around 7-7.5 days and the active life is around 14. You were right, however, it doesn't change how I would dose this.

test e and test cyp have same half-life.
    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1502321/
    This doesn't say they have the same half life, it says they are similar. Cyp is one carbon longer than enth and thus has a longer half-life.

I took this as common knowledge and didn't bother to look it up myself. My mistake. However, I still wouldn't inject once every seven days. I get bad acne just from injecting prop eod and that is one day before the half-life. I've always been told that you should take your gear at half the half life, but I had never thought about why I injected 3.5 days later with enth. Turns out the half life is 7 days. Makes sense I suppose.

Its not relevant, but I am a medical student with a biochemistry background.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jt339

Its not relevant, but I am a medical student with a biochemistry background.
    Haha I'm in the same path.

I only emphasize this because a beginner friend of mine was under the impression he had to pin three times a week for all 12 weeks. He didn't spread out his sites enough which attributed to the infection he got.
    Twice a week is good and there's evidence to support its benefits but if you aren't comfortable rotating sites and such it isn't the be all end all.

4. So I am in week 6.
    in week 2 I threw in Epistrong at 15 mgs 3/day
    and just finished the Var, Still at 600 mgs Test E. I ran out of epi, just 4 weeks of it and I feel as if my erections aren't as hard as they have been. Should I pick up another bottle of Epi? I was going to get proviron but I hate going about my only way of getting it. And I am trying to be cautious of my liver. thoughts?

5. Quote Originally Posted by w7shred
    So I am in week 6.
    in week 2 I threw in Epistrong at 15 mgs 3/day
    and just finished the Var, Still at 600 mgs Test E. I ran out of epi, just 4 weeks of it and I feel as if my erections aren't as hard as they have been. Should I pick up another bottle of Epi? I was going to get proviron but I hate going about my only way of getting it. And I am trying to be cautious of my liver. thoughts?
    Wait in confused. Are you saying the test is messing with you? Stopping you from getting good wood?
    •   

6. no the stop in epi made my sex drop a little bit enough to notice though

7. Quote Originally Posted by w7shred View Post
    no the stop in epi made my sex drop a little bit enough to notice though
    oh ok... but your sex drive should still be off the charts with or without epi, compared to when you arent on cycle i mean...is that the case?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AI alone for PCT proposal
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 02:28 AM
  2. stack proposal.....
    By msucurt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 01:00 PM
  3. Proposal would add planets to solar system
    By CROWLER in forum General Chat