Ghrp-6

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Anyone have any good info in it. I've searched a lot and learned some but can't seam to find a lotta info on this peptide. Anyone have any experiences they would like to share with me? Thanks guys :)

BIGAINS

Awards
I have used up to 160mcg every three hours or as often as I remember/ have time and I started to get cts symptoms and swelling/ stiffness in the fingers like I have gotten with gh in the past. It is a good apitite stimulant as well for when you want to eat a lot. datbtrue has some very good info on ghrps

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
I have used up to 160mcg every three hours or as often as I remember/ have time and I started to get cts symptoms and swelling/ stiffness in the fingers like I have gotten with gh in the past. It is a good apitite stimulant as well for when you want to eat a lot. datbtrue has some very good info on ghrps
Thank you good sir :) was thinkin about adding it to my pct. should be fun

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i used it in couple different ways.

first ghrp-6 on its own, at 200mcg 2-3x ed. it just made me hungry, maybe it help me lean out a little
grp6 + cjc at 200/100mcg 2-3xed for 6weeks. didnt notice much. i did get heavier, but that was also due to diet.

now im cutting, using hgh frag 176 at 250mcg 2x ed, and add 100mcg of ghrp6 before bed sometimes. just makes me hella hungry.

BUT, however, ive played sports all my life and have a few injuries (nothing crazy) and every bulk season my joints would hurt, sprain wirst, etc... since i started using ghrp6 and peptides in general, i dont have joint problems. and my sleep is great and this is a HUGE plus sometimes. if i sleep 5-6 hours it feels like i slept for good 10hours lol, this is crazy to me.

i like the hgh frag the most.

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
i used it in couple different ways.

first ghrp-6 on its own, at 200mcg 2-3x ed. it just made me hungry, maybe it help me lean out a little
grp6 + cjc at 200/100mcg 2-3xed for 6weeks. didnt notice much. i did get heavier, but that was also due to diet.

now im cutting, using hgh frag 176 at 250mcg 2x ed, and add 100mcg of ghrp6 before bed sometimes. just makes me hella hungry.

BUT, however, ive played sports all my life and have a few injuries (nothing crazy) and every bulk season my joints would hurt, sprain wirst, etc... since i started using ghrp6 and peptides in general, i dont have joint problems. and my sleep is great and this is a HUGE plus sometimes. if i sleep 5-6 hours it feels like i slept for good 10hours lol, this is crazy to me.

i like the hgh frag the most.
Yes, the weight gain on ghrp is pretty good appetite increase is awesome, but yes I agree with you the rehabilitative side to these gh like peptides are awesome, been workin wonders on my joints!