Cycle questions, time off, evaluate PCT please, cut PH cycle short for Test cycle????

toolband

toolband

Awards
I stated a light cycle of Helladrol / Katanadrol. I only had enough for 3 weeks of the helladrol and 4 weeks of katanadrol. I was going to order some more but then had an opportunity to get some test, I've been researching the hell out of this and I've decided to cut this cycle short, PCT, chill for a couple of weeks, and then start my first test cycle.

I was hoping you guys could shoot holes in my plan. I'm only a week into this PH cycle, I figure I should probably run its course with what I've got on hand. Originally I was going to run 75mg helladrol and 400mg katanadrol for 6 weeks.

1-3 weeks 50mg helladrol
1-4 weeks 250mg katanadrol
2 weeks nolva (40mg)

4 weeks off, get blood work to determine a baseline

Weeks 1-3: 100mg Test Prop EOD, 300mg Test E weekly
Weeks 4-8: 600mg Test E Weekly (split up)
Weeks 9-12: 800mg Test E Weekly (split up)
Weeks 12-14: HCG (500IU per day), Nolva (20mg)
Weeks 13: nothing
Weeks14-16: 40mg nolva
Weeks 14-17: Clomid 300mg on day 1, 100mg for 10 days, 50mg for 10 days)

Advice? Opinions?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd stop it now, 3 weeks is not enough for hella to shine at all. Run a 1 week pct, take a couple weeks off.

Start the 600mg earlier, as it will take time for your body to move up the dose (unless that's what you want).

I'd start the HCG much earlier and do 250iu 2x a week the night before your injects.

nolva needs to be tapered down, I'd plan for a 6 week pct, you might recover faster though.

what compound are you talking about for the 300mg?

the test will take 2 weeks to clear, not 1.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Thank you very much man!

The 300mg was clomid. I was figuring Clomid clomid for three weeks, 300mg day one, 100mg for ten days, 50 mg for ten days.

I actually was going to stop taking the test after week twelve, and then run HCG and nolva for two weeks. Then just take a week off entirely, because I understand that while HCG gets the boys going again, it makes PCT difficult, hence the one week break of nothing, then three weeks of nolva / clomid tapering to just 50mg of clomid in the last week.

Thanks for your advice about stopping the current cycle, I think you are right that is what I am going to do. I might give it a few more days until I have the test actually in hand to make sure that doesn't fall through...in the unlikely event that happens I'll probably order some more helladrol. Looks like I'll do what you said and taper the nolva down. Maybe I should run it during that week between HCG and clomid as well...

toolband

toolband

Awards
I see what you are saying with the Test E too...maybe I should up that to 600mg for week three so there is enough overlap between the Test Prop and Test E to keep the blood levels stable while I transition from the kicker to Test E only.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
holy sh*t way too much clomid batman!

start at 150 for one week, then 100 100 50 50 25.

BTW tool rocks... just sayin.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Hahahahaha, ok! edited...

So a revision would look like this:

Weeks 1-2: 100mg Test Prop EOD, 300mg Test E
Week 3: 100mg Test Prop EOD, 600mg Test E
Weeks 12-14: HCG (500IU per day), Nolva (20mg)
Weeks 13-16: 40mg nolva week 1-2, 20mg week 3
Weeks 14-19: Clomid (150mg on day 1, 100mg for 2 weeks, 50mg 2 weeks, 25mg 1 week)

toolband

toolband

Awards
I edited my post above trying to integrate your changes haha

and yes my good Sir tool does ****ing rock!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Again I'd modify the HCG, how much do you have/plan on having when you start?

toolband

toolband

Awards
OH yeah! Good catch...I'm not sure that is the one thing I haven't found a source for yet. I am going to make sure that I have everything in hand though before I actually start the cycle, so I will get as much as I need...

Week 3: 100mg Test Prop EOD, 600mg Test E
Weeks 10-12: HCG (250 IU 2xweek), Nolva (20mg)
Weeks 12-14: HCG (250 IU 2xweek), Nolva (20mg)
Weeks 13-16: 40mg nolva week 1-2, 20mg week 3
Weeks 14-19: Clomid (150mg on day 1, 100mg for 2 weeks, 50mg 2 weeks, 25mg 1 week)

You said 2xweek 250UI on the HCG...somewhere I read 500IU per DAY, that seems like quite a discrepancy. You seem pretty knowledgeable, why the discrepancy? Did I get bad info?

I'm a newb bro, trying to do this right and do my research, thank you so much for all of the help

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
depends on when you bring it into your cycle, some people get it late, or stay on for a long time and then decide one day to come off and use it.

I'd like to see it start week 3-ish and run through week 13 at that 250iu 2x/week. (don't buy too much so that it will go to waste, and you can start earlier than week 3).

toolband

toolband

Awards
Ok, will do! Thanks brother! If I do that should I run a low dose of nolva the whole time? I heard that running the HCG ups your estrogen quit a bit because of the additional test. So maybe something like this?

Week 3: 100mg Test Prop EOD, 600mg Test E, HCG (250 IU 2xweek), Nolva (20mg)
Weeks 4-8: 600mg Test E Weekly (split up), HCG (250 IU 2xweek), Nolva (20mg)
Weeks 9-12: 800mg Test E Weekly (split up), HCG (250 IU 2xweek), Nolva (20mg)
Weeks 12-14: HCG (250 IU 2xweek), Nolva (20mg)
Weeks 13-15: 40mg nolva
Weeks 15: 20mg nolva

Or should I just start running the nolva week 12?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
no, it only does that really if you are running it solo or in high doses, you should have an anti-e on hand to keep your estrogen in check while on. I'd look into aromasin since its easier to use in pct as well.

toolband

toolband

Awards
OK, cool makes sense...I think I've got this mapped out now. This makes sense, running the HCG longer but at a lower dose, less sides and will still help the boys bounce back faster for PCT.

Week 3: 100mg Test Prop EOD, 600mg Test E, HCG (250 IU 2 x week)
Weeks 4-8: 600mg Test E Weekly (split up), HCG (250 IU 2 x week)
Weeks 9-12: 800mg Test E Weekly (split up), HCG (250 IU 2 x week)
Weeks 12-14: HCG (250 IU 2 x week), Nolva (20mg) ED
Weeks 13-15: 40mg nolva ED
Weeks 15: 20mg nolva ED
Weeks 14-19: Clomid (150mg on day 1, 100mg ED for 2 weeks, 50mg ED 2 weeks, 25mg ED 1 week)

So that, plus keep an AI on hand just in case. And of course I'll be taking MSM, chondroiton, glucosomine, milk thistle, multivitamin, fish oil, NO2, etc. and have my diet right.

I'll save my creatine, tribulus, and ZMA to take during PCT.

Thanks for all of your patience brother I really appreciate it. Now I've just got to find some HCG and get the rest of the **** together. Looking forward to posting about my progress! Thank you for helping me set this up. Everything you've said makes a lot of sense in conjunction with everything I've read and researched. You've been a great help.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
My pleasure.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Hey bro I was wondering if you think it would be worth it to incorporate this product into my PCT?

primordialperformance.com/store/testosterone-recovery-stack-v2-(topical).html

Also, what would your thoughts be on adding forma stanzol from mrsupps to my routine on cycle?

I've also been reading some really good **** about toremifene, I wonder if it would be worth it take that instead of the clomid?

Any help is appreciated!

toolband

toolband

Awards
After doing research, thank you so much manbeast for the info on the HCG! No way in hell I am even going to start a cycle that long without having the HCG IN HAND before I begin! Now I just gotta find a source for that, everything else I got covered.

eta: I'm REALLY glad I ran into you and that you told me to start it earlier! Gotta keep the boys going lol, your sig line is definitely correct lol, you Sir are truly a good samaritan lol

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Toremifene+trs stack+ erase is the bomb! I know the stack is a bit steep, but i feel its totally worth it. I've used it twice now and it has made pct much more bearable... I'm in same boat for hcg as you, I sent you a pm just now with my findings thus far....

toolband

toolband

Awards
I started a cycle log, but it won't let me post the link...I guess I need a 50 post count lol