Eq and anxiety

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Anyone here about this GABA receptor complex binding situation with eq before?? Just wondering if anyone has experienced this. With test or eq solo. Also anyone ran it solo and experience a loss or gain in libido or change in erection?
Thanks for anyone's replys :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
interesting, first i've heard of this, link for info?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I wonder what their source is! :)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problems here. Just steady weight gain and strength gains. The stuff is extremely mild IMO. 750mg/week still fairly mild..

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Eq at 200mg a week gave me horrific anxiety, and because of the long half life I had to suffer through it as it slowly left my system, i literally gave away 60ml's of the stuff to a buddy as i never want to touch the stuff again. Alot of steroids will effect the brain, dianabol boosts serotonin, tren lowers serotonin etc.

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Eq at 200mg a week gave me horrific anxiety, and because of the long half life I had to suffer through it as it slowly left my system, i literally gave away 60ml's of the stuff to a buddy as i never want to touch the stuff again. Alot of steroids will effect the brain, dianabol boosts serotonin, tren lowers serotonin etc.
Sorry man that sucks! Same thing here pretty much!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Sorry man that sucks! Same thing here pretty much!
It's too bad as when it was still building up in my system the endurance boost was nuts, I was already dominating my HIT sessions but this took it to a whole new level, high rep squats were a breeze.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i love EQ. sometimes i find my heart rate stronger/faster than it should be when just sitting around. i think in a way it just tunes ur heart to higher beats. if that makes sence...

for the erections: im running 500test + 650eq /week. my penis is great. but i tried adding tren ace, killed it. tried epistane, killed it. so now im sticking just with test and eq althought im on a cut and wanna use some stronger compounds.... btw, ive kept all my strength and even gained a little while cutting 30lbs in 3months

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
if you are prone to anxiety like myself id advise staying away from eq, deca and tren. the brain chemistry was explained to me but i dont recall the specifics. of course i tried two of them anyway and within days the anxiety was badd even on a low dose.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i love EQ. sometimes i find my heart rate stronger/faster than it should be when just sitting around. i think in a way it just tunes ur heart to higher beats. if that makes sence...

for the erections: im running 500test + 650eq /week. my penis is great. but i tried adding tren ace, killed it. tried epistane, killed it. so now im sticking just with test and eq althought im on a cut and wanna use some stronger compounds.... btw, ive kept all my strength and even gained a little while cutting 30lbs in 3months
are you joking? theres a reason for your heart beating faster even at rest and its not about tuning lol. increase in rbc count= thicker blood= heart working harder. eq is well known as the worst aas in terms of thickening of the blood

juiceyjuice

juiceyjuice

Awards
By any chance has anyone ever tried gen shi labs cut stack 750 ??

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
are you joking? theres a reason for your heart beating faster even at rest and its not about tuning lol. increase in rbc count= thicker blood= heart working harder. eq is well known as the worst aas in terms of thickening of the blood
wow.....i couldnt figure that out on my own, damn my brain isnt working properly from all this carb cyclying lol.
any advise on lowering the rbc?
i think im just gonna donate blood very soon.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
wow.....i couldnt figure that out on my own, damn my brain isnt working properly from all this carb cyclying lol.
any advise on lowering the rbc?
i think im just gonna donate blood very soon.
pm sent bro. very good idea on giving some blood but in the pm i tell you what type of donation to make as its the most effective.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
baby aspirin every night before bed
give blood once a month

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
baby aspirin every night before bed
give blood once a month
yes and wrong. you cant give blood once a month without drs orders

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I too would be interested in knowing....
thinning of the blood is ez but requires a schedule. yes you can do the baby aspirin once per day but thats not gonna cut it. giving whole blood every 8 weeks was not effective for me as it still had my blood on the upper normal of thickness. remember in our case with the stuff we are using its causing an increase in red blood cells. so do this...

give the double red blood cell donation. as they are removing the rbc's they are replacing lost volume with a thinner. you can only do this once every 4 months but i have found this to keep me in the middle of normal range. much more effective than the removal of whole blood

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
im getting that done in the comming week.

OP: about the erections; if your just test + eq, you shouldnt have problems because 1 is test and eq is very close to natural testosterone. if you are than your estrogen is most likely high imo because i was having problems down there i added Femera. i believe im taking 3.75mg/ed but its a liquid form underdosed? idk. but it makes me feel very strong lol

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im getting that done in the comming week.

OP: about the erections; if your just test + eq, you shouldnt have problems because 1 is test and eq is very close to natural testosterone. if you are than your estrogen is most likely high imo because i was having problems down there i added Femera. i believe im taking 3.75mg/ed but its a liquid form underdosed? idk. but it makes me feel very strong lol

agreed. but also could be sky high shbg. think about adding in some proviron. either way your just guessing withput knowing and adding drugs you may or may not need. i had issues one time and assumed it was e2 so upped my dose of ai. didnt help. went and got bw and my shbg was high. gotta get that test freed up

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
thinning of the blood is ez but requires a schedule. yes you can do the baby aspirin once per day but thats not gonna cut it. giving whole blood every 8 weeks was not effective for me as it still had my blood on the upper normal of thickness. remember in our case with the stuff we are using its causing an increase in red blood cells. so do this...

give the double red blood cell donation. as they are removing the rbc's they are replacing lost volume with a thinner. you can only do this once every 4 months but i have found this to keep me in the middle of normal range. much more effective than the removal of whole blood
Thank you sir!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
davidq

davidq

Awards
I always get bad anxiety from eq around week ten I it gets bad even on the lower doses 400 300. so I usually just stop even tho this is when the gains get good. I have had problems with ED I think the EQ was doses to high I was going 500 cyponate and 600 eq. So I have his question too low libito was neevr a problem my last cycle I did cyponate and eq both at 500, I lowered the eq seemed to help a bit takes for ever because of the long ester. I heard proviron was good for that but I dont want all the other sides like hairloss, acne, I thought it was from too much estrogen causeing the libito but then I read not enough willl cause it too sooooo whatta guys do with aqrmidex dosing wise, .25 twice a week?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always get bad anxiety from eq around week ten I it gets bad even on the lower doses 400 300. so I usually just stop even tho this is when the gains get good. I have had problems with ED I think the EQ was doses to high I was going 500 cyponate and 600 eq. So I have his question too low libito was neevr a problem my last cycle I did cyponate and eq both at 500, I lowered the eq seemed to help a bit takes for ever because of the long ester. I heard proviron was good for that but I dont want all the other sides like hairloss, acne, I thought it was from too much estrogen causeing the libito but then I read not enough willl cause it too sooooo whatta guys do with aqrmidex dosing wise, .25 twice a week?
Masteron helps especially if you have access to enanthate ester. I didn't think EQ was causing anxiety but I've been off for a week now (letting it clear my system) and I feel a lot better. Granted, I wouldn't say I was breaking down and having emotional swings by any means but I am sleeping much better now and have a considerable increase in energy. I ran 750mg of both Test and EQ together with around 400-450mg Mast-E.

davidq

davidq

Awards
Thanks bro ya I'm not emotional just maybe a little paranoid could all be in my head tho, never tried masteron used superdrol kinda similiar they say. yea man I lowered the doses and feel better already its probably from the high RBC'S makes me feel like a RACEHORSE!!!!pun intended i love eq because oh the slow solid gains and waaay less sides than deca.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
the only anxiety you should have felt was wasting 200mg of EQ a week. 200mg EQ/wk? lol?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it's not as bad as Deca? I know Deca has prolactin sides but apart from high estrogen levels, progesterone-binding steroids cannot cause prolactin increases unless your thyroid is low (which steroids are known for suppressing). I recently learned that prolactin can never be elevated without the presence of enough estrogen and/or a supressed thyroid system. That's why Tren gives people such bad prolactin sides because people try and run high testosterone with it to counteract the sides but in reality the high test levels cause high estrogen and the Tren suppresses thyroid hormones which further increases prolactin levels. I didn't think Deca at a modest dose of 300-400mg/week would cause this.

Anyone have any thoughts on low dose Deca versus a high dose EQ? I liked EQ ok but I have to run it so high to get results. I wanted to consider Deca next winter in its place. Something like a 2:1:1 ratio of Test, Deca and Mast...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
the only anxiety you should have felt was wasting 200mg of EQ a week. 200mg EQ/wk? lol?
I was starting low to test the waters then i was going to ramp up from their, i also like to use as little gear as possible and rely more on quality food

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GothamsReckoning Supplements 51
Dominus Anabolics 6
cruze1911r1 Supplements 14
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 1