Test and sd?

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Just wondering if anyone has done a test cycle with an sd kick start for 3-4 weeks?! Can anyone elaborate on the results and anything else they would like to share! Thanks guys :)

T

trippy1995

Awards
I posted on that few mins ago,I am hoping to run a cycle like this soon check my post incase ppl reply and answer your question

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I haven't done it, but it doesn't seem like a bad idea at all. SD kicks in fast, and generally shouldn't be ran more than the 4 weeks a traditional kicker is ran for. 10/20/20/20 should be a nice kick indeed.

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Hell ya! I just wanted to see what people were stacking with it along with test of course. Like I wonder about a test deca cycle with a sd kicker or a test deca eq cycle with a sd kicker, or even a sd finisher! Lol thanks for the reply man

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Eh, I'm not a deca fan personally. Maybe if I try nandralone phenylprop and like it, then I'll be chill with deca, but my 19nor of choice is tren :D

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
SD is my favorite test kicker. Granted you don't feel like Jesus like you do with dbol, but i like not bloating. The strength gains, pumps, and size you get with SD are always kick ass, so I gravitate toward it.

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Eh, I'm not a deca fan personally. Maybe if I try nandralone phenylprop and like it, then I'll be chill with deca, but my 19nor of choice is tren :D
I agree, tren is my favorite! ? I wonder how sd would stack with a test/deca cycle tho... I thought sd had some moderate progestin activity so I wonder if it would be a no no to stack em together...

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
SD is my favorite test kicker. Granted you don't feel like Jesus like you do with dbol, but i like not bloating. The strength gains, pumps, and size you get with SD are always kick ass, so I gravitate toward it.
Agreed! Sd gains an strength are intense!

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
I am considering to run Test E/EQ/SD & Epi bridge:
SD 20/20/20
Epi00/00/30/40/40/40
EQ week 1-14 600mg/week
Test 1-15 600mg

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
I am considering to run Test E/EQ/SD & Epi bridge:
SD 20/20/20
Epi00/00/30/40/40/40
EQ week 1-14 600mg/week
Test 1-15 600mg
I like it man, never done epi tho but don't care for many other ph's besides sd lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
lol yeah, designers/ph's "otc roids" LOL

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
lol yeah, designers/ph's "otc roids" LOL
Exactly. SD came from the same pharmacy as Anadol, around the same time. Molecularly they're nearly identical. Dimethazine is mebolazine, aka roxilon...a prescription steroid, yet somehow still legal.

U

UptownFVE

Awards
Im runnin sus and deca with a SD kick start as i had the sd and wanted to save some $ and not get the anadrol

Im two weeks in right now and the SD has just started showing its face lol

Im going

SUS
500mgs/wk for 15 weeks
DECA
400mgs/wk for 12 weeks
SD(beastdrol)
20/20/30/30

U

UptownFVE

Awards
All 19nor's have their place and can chill w/ me haha

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Im runnin sus and deca with a SD kick start as i had the sd and wanted to save some $ and not get the anadrol

Im two weeks in right now and the SD has just started showing its face lol

Im going

SUS
500mgs/wk for 15 weeks
DECA
400mgs/wk for 12 weeks
SD(beastdrol)
20/20/30/30
Your gonna blow up fur sure bro.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I hope so. Im already up 7 lbs in almost two weeks and its just starting to kick in. 3rd back workout the other day and up 40lbs on my barbell row
I wouldn't b surprised if u put on 30 pounds off this cycle.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is awesome.

I put on 7lbs in 2 weeks taking 400mg Prop and 20mg SD. I was on a cut ~ 500kCals under maintenance.

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Anyone use sd to to end a cycle too? Say last 3-4 weeks?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone use sd to to end a cycle too? Say last 3-4 weeks?
Give me another 3 weeks or so and I'll be able to tell u my experiences doing that as well. I will most likely do 20/20/30 while the Test and EQ clears...

U

UptownFVE

Awards
Give me another 3 weeks or so and I'll be able to tell u my experiences doing that as well. I will most likely do 20/20/30 while the Test and EQ clears...
In for the results.

I was curious about the results of using SD as a finisher.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Yeah SD will do that to you. Seems to be becoming pretty common. Everyone is adding SD to their cycles. Its good stuff thats for sure.

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Yeah SD will do that to you. Seems to be becoming pretty common. Everyone is adding SD to their cycles. Its good stuff thats for sure.
Oh ya I can't beleive the weight it can out on u in such little time

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's funny though...people are rediscovering SD lol. It's been tried and true since 2004 and been going strong since! It's the dry alternative to dbol and anadrol and IMO isn't going anywhere as far as popularity.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
It's funny though...people are rediscovering SD lol. It's been tried and true since 2004 and been going strong since! It's the dry alternative to dbol and anadrol and IMO isn't going anywhere as far as popularity.
Yeah idk why ppl f*ck with dbol, I guess cuz they feel much better on it than SD.

J

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Yeah idk why ppl f*ck with dbol, I guess cuz they feel much better on it than SD.
Yep. Dbol isn't as harsh on the liver either and you can run it longer although most of the gains stop after four weeks.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yep. Dbol isn't as harsh on the liver either and you can run it longer although most of the gains stop after four weeks.
Yeah i'd take SD gains any day though, they're dry and u won't need an AI to run with it. I can deal with the sides, but I can't stand bloating.

J

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i'd take SD gains any day though, they're dry and u won't need an AI to run with it. I can deal with the sides, but I can't stand bloating.
Yeah I think superdrol is definitely more powerful, however, I'm lucky in that I don't bloat much with dbol. I haven't experienced any sides with dbol yet which is why I'm split on SD and dbol. Both are pretty damn awesome.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah I think superdrol is definitely more powerful, however, I'm lucky in that I don't bloat much with dbol. I haven't experienced any sides with dbol yet which is why I'm split on SD and dbol. Both are pretty damn awesome.
Yeah I haven't tried dbol yet, my boy said I probly wouldn't experience hardly much bloat with 25mg but I have none off of 10mg SD and I get leaner off that dose. SD can really provide a nice recomp effect if u change the dose and modify your diet.

B

BIGAINS

Awards
Sd is a great kickstart for a test cycle. I have done 3 weeks of sd before at 20mg a day to kick off a 1800mg/week blast with test for six weeks. By week 3 the pumps were too intense to handle so I dropped the sd. I went from 195 to 218 in those six weeks with no change in my body fat measurements on the caliper I use. I use letro and duesteride so very little bloat. It was regaining mass I had once had before though.

J

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Sd is a great kickstart for a test cycle. I have done 3 weeks of sd before at 20mg a day to kick off a 1800mg/week blast with test for six weeks. By week 3 the pumps were too intense to handle so I dropped the sd. I went from 195 to 218 in those six weeks with no change in my body fat measurements on the caliper I use. I use letro and duesteride so very little bloat. It was regaining mass I had once had before though.
Why the **** do you need to run nearly 2g of test when you're 195? That seems like a huge waste of gear to me as my friends first cycle with 600mg test for 10 weeks with an sd kickstart got him from 194-224, 215 after the cycle was over. What test ester were you using?

OP, don't get any ideas from this one...

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Hahahahaha don't worry I've been at this game for a while now

B

BIGAINS

Awards
I was using test decanoate and I know the dose seems high but decanoate is 60% esther so it is actually 1080mg of actual test. Running 100mg of anadrol or tren a day in a cycle with whatever is more unhealthy and extreme than what I did. Test is really the only hormone I use anymore and instead of adding something else I just increase the test and control the side effects with an ai and a 5ar inhibitor. I am not recommending anyone to do what I did BTW, just stating my experience. It is called growing into the dose, and a short blast with a long esther, it looks worse than it is. Not all of the hormone is even active until week 5 or so. What I did was cut hard for months until I was
was 6% bodyfat and regained all the muscle I lost and then some without gaining any bodyfat. BTW ending up at 218 with less than six percent bodyfat which to me is 4% measured by calipers is very good for me. my goal was to add no fat or bloat and gain a lot of pure muscle in a short amount of time, and I managed to accomplish that. I am 5'9" and I have 6 1/2 inch wrists. I am not a big guy and it takes a lot for me to keep growing after a point without gaining a lot of fat. As you gain muscle over time, you have to increase the dose at some point to keep gaining, the returns diminish and it is harder and harder to gain more muscle and not get overly fat without increasing the dose, it is just how it is if you have been at it since 2002.

J

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I was using test decanoate and I know the dose seems high but decanoate is 60% esther so it is actually 1080mg of actual test. Running 100mg of anadrol or tren a day in a cycle with whatever is more unhealthy and extreme than what I did. Test is really the only hormone I use anymore and instead of adding something else I just increase the test and control the side effects with an ai and a 5ar inhibitor. I am not recommending anyone to do what I did BTW, just stating my experience. It is called growing into the dose, and a short blast with a long esther, it looks worse than it is. Not all of the hormone is even active until week 5 or so. What I did was cut hard for months until I was
was 6% bodyfat and regained all the muscle I lost and then some without gaining any bodyfat. BTW ending up at 218 with less than six percent bodyfat which to me is 4% measured by calipers is very good for me. my goal was to add no fat or bloat and gain a lot of pure muscle in a short amount of time, and I managed to accomplish that. I am 5'9" and I have 6 1/2 inch wrists. I am not a big guy and it takes a lot for me to keep growing after a point without gaining a lot of fat. As you gain muscle over time, you have to increase the dose at some point to keep gaining, the returns diminish and it is harder and harder to gain more muscle and not get overly fat without increasing the dose, it is just how it is if you have been at it since 2002.
If you ever run a hex ester again, it should be ran AT LEAST 14 weeks to get the full benefit. Also, holy **** use a lower dose, like 600-700. Don't do any of that stupid frontloading **** either. With hex, your gains will start around week 6 and will stop becoming explosive by week 11 or so, but you can still eek out some gains the last three weeks.

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
If you ever run a hex ester again, it should be ran AT LEAST 14 weeks to get the full benefit. Also, holy **** use a lower dose, like 600-700. Don't do any of that stupid frontloading **** either. With hex, your gains will start around week 6 and will stop becoming explosive by week 11 or so, but you can still eek out some gains the last three weeks.
I think if ever did test with that long of an ester I would probably frontload it too! Front loading is definitely not crap. Eq is good front loaded too. Anything with that long of an ester. .

J

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I think if ever did test with that long of an ester I would probably frontload it too! Front loading is definitely not crap. Eq is good front loaded too. Anything with that long of an ester. .
It sounds good in theory, but it doesn't work that well my man. It doesn't matter how much you inject at once, it takes just as long for it to be active. You can't change the time the ester is cleaved by esterases by injecting more of it. I've had enough pharmacology to know this is true. Plus, I've also tried it and didn't notice anything other than increased bloat at the beginning. Still took four weeks for strength gains to come (used enanthate).

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
It sounds good in theory, but it doesn't work that well my man. It doesn't matter how much you inject at once, it takes just as long for it to be active. You can't change the time the ester is cleaved by esterases by injecting more of it. I've had enough pharmacology to know this is true. Plus, I've also tried it and didn't notice anything other than increased bloat at the beginning. Still took four weeks for strength gains to come (used enanthate).
Very good point you're absolutely correct.

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
This is true u are correct. But my point is, is that if u are front loading something, yes it still kicks in at the time the esters are realesed, but at the same time the drug does release more mgs earlier than when all the drug is constant in your blood meaning even blood levels. Just look at a graph of some hormones, take deca or test e or c or eq, they all start releasing with in 3-6 days post injection. So if that statement is true than take eq for example, after u administer it, within that 3-6 days more mgs are released earlier in the cycle, meaning more results quicker because of a faster onset of the drug in the blood. Lol just my two cents yo!! Haha I have all of the editions of William lewellyns anabolics books and have read them many times hahah

J

jt339

Awards
  • Established
True but if you are front loading for a week it's like releasing 150mg versus 300mg. With doses that low are you likely to notice? I sure didn't.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Exactly. SD came from the same pharmacy as Anadol, around the same time. Molecularly they're nearly identical. Dimethazine is mebolazine, aka roxilon...a prescription steroid, yet somehow still legal.
You really do learn something new everyday!