Test and sd?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    jaderjader321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    30.25%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Test and sd?


    Just wondering if anyone has done a test cycle with an sd kick start for 3-4 weeks?! Can anyone elaborate on the results and anything else they would like to share! Thanks guys

  2. New Member
    trippy1995's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    181
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    25.84%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    I posted on that few mins ago,I am hoping to run a cycle like this soon check my post incase ppl reply and answer your question
  3. Banned
    jaderjader321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    30.25%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by trippy1995
    I posted on that few mins ago,I am hoping to run a cycle like this soon check my post incase ppl reply and answer your question
    Thanks man
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    jaderjader321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    30.25%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Really, no one wants to share??!!!
  5. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48651
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    23.79%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I haven't done it, but it doesn't seem like a bad idea at all. SD kicks in fast, and generally shouldn't be ran more than the 4 weeks a traditional kicker is ran for. 10/20/20/20 should be a nice kick indeed.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  6. Banned
    jaderjader321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    30.25%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Hell ya! I just wanted to see what people were stacking with it along with test of course. Like I wonder about a test deca cycle with a sd kicker or a test deca eq cycle with a sd kicker, or even a sd finisher! Lol thanks for the reply man
  7. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48651
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    23.79%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Eh, I'm not a deca fan personally. Maybe if I try nandralone phenylprop and like it, then I'll be chill with deca, but my 19nor of choice is tren
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  8. New Member
    Chefbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    302
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    18.13%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    SD is my favorite test kicker. Granted you don't feel like Jesus like you do with dbol, but i like not bloating. The strength gains, pumps, and size you get with SD are always kick ass, so I gravitate toward it.
  9. Banned
    jaderjader321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    30.25%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Eh, I'm not a deca fan personally. Maybe if I try nandralone phenylprop and like it, then I'll be chill with deca, but my 19nor of choice is tren
    I agree, tren is my favorite! ? I wonder how sd would stack with a test/deca cycle tho... I thought sd had some moderate progestin activity so I wonder if it would be a no no to stack em together...
  10. Banned
    jaderjader321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    30.25%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chefbolic
    SD is my favorite test kicker. Granted you don't feel like Jesus like you do with dbol, but i like not bloating. The strength gains, pumps, and size you get with SD are always kick ass, so I gravitate toward it.
    Agreed! Sd gains an strength are intense!
  11. New Member
    sameerkhan51's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    69.24%

    I am considering to run Test E/EQ/SD & Epi bridge:
    SD 20/20/20
    Epi00/00/30/40/40/40
    EQ week 1-14 600mg/week
    Test 1-15 600mg
  12. Banned
    jaderjader321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    30.25%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sameerkhan51
    I am considering to run Test E/EQ/SD & Epi bridge:
    SD 20/20/20
    Epi00/00/30/40/40/40
    EQ week 1-14 600mg/week
    Test 1-15 600mg
    I like it man, never done epi tho but don't care for many other ph's besides sd lol
  13. Banned
    jaderjader321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    30.25%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Or designers lol whatever u wanna call em!
  14. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48651
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    23.79%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    lol yeah, designers/ph's "otc roids" LOL
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  15. New Member
    Chefbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    302
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    18.13%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    lol yeah, designers/ph's "otc roids" LOL
    Exactly. SD came from the same pharmacy as Anadol, around the same time. Molecularly they're nearly identical. Dimethazine is mebolazine, aka roxilon...a prescription steroid, yet somehow still legal.
  16. New Member
    UptownFVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

    Im runnin sus and deca with a SD kick start as i had the sd and wanted to save some $ and not get the anadrol

    Im two weeks in right now and the SD has just started showing its face lol

    Im going

    SUS
    500mgs/wk for 15 weeks
    DECA
    400mgs/wk for 12 weeks
    SD(beastdrol)
    20/20/30/30
  17. New Member
    UptownFVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Eh, I'm not a deca fan personally. Maybe if I try nandralone phenylprop and like it, then I'll be chill with deca, but my 19nor of choice is tren
    All 19nor's have their place and can chill w/ me haha
  18. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    48.61%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sameerkhan51
    I am considering to run Test E/EQ/SD & Epi bridge:
    SD 20/20/20
    Epi00/00/30/40/40/40
    EQ week 1-14 600mg/week
    Test 1-15 600mg
    Looks like a really good cycle to lean bulk on bro.
  19. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    48.61%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by UptownFVE
    Im runnin sus and deca with a SD kick start as i had the sd and wanted to save some $ and not get the anadrol

    Im two weeks in right now and the SD has just started showing its face lol

    Im going

    SUS
    500mgs/wk for 15 weeks
    DECA
    400mgs/wk for 12 weeks
    SD(beastdrol)
    20/20/30/30
    Your gonna blow up fur sure bro.
  20. New Member
    UptownFVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Your gonna blow up fur sure bro.
    I hope so. Im already up 7 lbs in almost two weeks and its just starting to kick in. 3rd back workout the other day and up 40lbs on my barbell row
  21. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    48.61%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by UptownFVE

    I hope so. Im already up 7 lbs in almost two weeks and its just starting to kick in. 3rd back workout the other day and up 40lbs on my barbell row
    I wouldn't b surprised if u put on 30 pounds off this cycle.
  22. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,590
    Rep Power
    683469
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    64.58%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Is awesome.

    I put on 7lbs in 2 weeks taking 400mg Prop and 20mg SD. I was on a cut ~ 500kCals under maintenance.
  23. Banned
    jaderjader321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    30.25%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    I wouldn't b surprised if u put on 30 pounds off this cycle.
    Oh ya I agree you gonna get huge!
  24. Banned
    jaderjader321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    30.25%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Anyone use sd to to end a cycle too? Say last 3-4 weeks?
  25. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,590
    Rep Power
    683469
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    64.58%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jaderjader321 View Post
    Anyone use sd to to end a cycle too? Say last 3-4 weeks?
    Give me another 3 weeks or so and I'll be able to tell u my experiences doing that as well. I will most likely do 20/20/30 while the Test and EQ clears...
  26. New Member
    UptownFVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion

    Give me another 3 weeks or so and I'll be able to tell u my experiences doing that as well. I will most likely do 20/20/30 while the Test and EQ clears...
    In for the results.

    I was curious about the results of using SD as a finisher.
  27. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,590
    Rep Power
    683469
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    64.58%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by UptownFVE View Post
    In for the results.

    I was curious about the results of using SD as a finisher.
    Then get in here!

    TEST-E/EQ/MAST-E/PHERA - The ultimate bulk for a little guy
  28. New Member
    UptownFVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion

    Then get in here!
    Subbed!
  29. Banned
    jaderjader321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    30.25%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    I'm in as well
  30. Advanced Member
    NuclearLaunch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    4736
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    7.12%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Yeah SD will do that to you. Seems to be becoming pretty common. Everyone is adding SD to their cycles. Its good stuff thats for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  31. Banned
    jaderjader321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    30.25%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch
    Yeah SD will do that to you. Seems to be becoming pretty common. Everyone is adding SD to their cycles. Its good stuff thats for sure.
    Oh ya I can't beleive the weight it can out on u in such little time
  32. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,590
    Rep Power
    683469
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    64.58%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    It's funny though...people are rediscovering SD lol. It's been tried and true since 2004 and been going strong since! It's the dry alternative to dbol and anadrol and IMO isn't going anywhere as far as popularity.
  33. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    48.61%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion
    It's funny though...people are rediscovering SD lol. It's been tried and true since 2004 and been going strong since! It's the dry alternative to dbol and anadrol and IMO isn't going anywhere as far as popularity.
    Yeah idk why ppl f*ck with dbol, I guess cuz they feel much better on it than SD.
  34. New Member
    jt339's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    830
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Yeah idk why ppl f*ck with dbol, I guess cuz they feel much better on it than SD.
    Yep. Dbol isn't as harsh on the liver either and you can run it longer although most of the gains stop after four weeks.
  35. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    48.61%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jt339

    Yep. Dbol isn't as harsh on the liver either and you can run it longer although most of the gains stop after four weeks.
    Yeah i'd take SD gains any day though, they're dry and u won't need an AI to run with it. I can deal with the sides, but I can't stand bloating.
  36. New Member
    jt339's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    830
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Yeah i'd take SD gains any day though, they're dry and u won't need an AI to run with it. I can deal with the sides, but I can't stand bloating.
    Yeah I think superdrol is definitely more powerful, however, I'm lucky in that I don't bloat much with dbol. I haven't experienced any sides with dbol yet which is why I'm split on SD and dbol. Both are pretty damn awesome.
  37. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    48.61%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jt339

    Yeah I think superdrol is definitely more powerful, however, I'm lucky in that I don't bloat much with dbol. I haven't experienced any sides with dbol yet which is why I'm split on SD and dbol. Both are pretty damn awesome.
    Yeah I haven't tried dbol yet, my boy said I probly wouldn't experience hardly much bloat with 25mg but I have none off of 10mg SD and I get leaner off that dose. SD can really provide a nice recomp effect if u change the dose and modify your diet.
  38. New Member
    BIGAINS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    198
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%

    Sd is a great kickstart for a test cycle. I have done 3 weeks of sd before at 20mg a day to kick off a 1800mg/week blast with test for six weeks. By week 3 the pumps were too intense to handle so I dropped the sd. I went from 195 to 218 in those six weeks with no change in my body fat measurements on the caliper I use. I use letro and duesteride so very little bloat. It was regaining mass I had once had before though.
  39. New Member
    jt339's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    830
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGAINS View Post
    Sd is a great kickstart for a test cycle. I have done 3 weeks of sd before at 20mg a day to kick off a 1800mg/week blast with test for six weeks. By week 3 the pumps were too intense to handle so I dropped the sd. I went from 195 to 218 in those six weeks with no change in my body fat measurements on the caliper I use. I use letro and duesteride so very little bloat. It was regaining mass I had once had before though.
    Why the **** do you need to run nearly 2g of test when you're 195? That seems like a huge waste of gear to me as my friends first cycle with 600mg test for 10 weeks with an sd kickstart got him from 194-224, 215 after the cycle was over. What test ester were you using?

    OP, don't get any ideas from this one...
  40. Banned
    jaderjader321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    30.25%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Hahahahaha don't worry I've been at this game for a while now
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Blood Test Jan 2012-Total Test=213 and Free test=82 Do I need TRT?
    By grega60438 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 07:22 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:20 AM
  3. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 12:57 AM
  4. NATURAL TEST BULK, AND stack HGHUP/Free test questions
    By passthatblunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 11:15 AM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 10:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in