test-e/tren-e question

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. So while taking tren & test is it necassary to have something like caber on cycle, or just have it on hand incase of any sides.

In other words would taking test, tren & a AI like arimidex on cycle be enough to control estrogen therefore reducing prolactin symptons.

Just thinking of my next cycle, i have spare tri tren was going to take test e with it and thought taking an AI on cycle may prevent any sides of prolactin gyno, not that i have had any issue with prolactin before, but i know taking nolva with 19nors can increase susceptiblilty to prolactin gyno

2. If the ratio's are right, I would think it's fine personally.

I also think taking T3 with anything over 200mg/week of Tren. There are two pathways that cause prolactin to get out of hand. One is the estrogen and the other is the suppressed T3 levels. I would take 25mcg T3 daily with the Tren just to make sure neither of these happen.
    •   

3. Holy ****. I am reading this and I'm like..........what??????? Knowledge knowledge knowledge. Feed me. Obviously I will double check everything no offense. I never knew that tren had negative effects on the thyroid gland????

4. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    If the ratio's are right, I would think it's fine personally.

I also think taking T3 with anything over 200mg/week of Tren. There are two pathways that cause prolactin to get out of hand. One is the estrogen and the other is the suppressed T3 levels. I would take 25mcg T3 daily with the Tren just to make sure neither of these happen.
    And if i was only planning on taking 200mg a week would you recommend t3 or caber,

I was thinking 200mg of tren and 450mg of test a week with an AI on cycle.

Also when they say no nolva with 19nors, what about your pct would you recommend stop the tren 6 weeks prior to pct so you can use the nolva for pct.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mik14 View Post
    And if i was only planning on taking 200mg a week would you recommend t3 or caber,

I was thinking 200mg of tren and 450mg of test a week with an AI on cycle.

Also when they say no nolva with 19nors, what about your pct would you recommend stop the tren 6 weeks prior to pct so you can use the nolva for pct.

I know what caber is but t3?? explain please?
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger-
    •   

6. T3 is Thyroid Hormone. Steroids, and especially Trenbolone, suppress T3 production. When T3 is suppressed, for whatever reason, causes a secretion of Prolactin.

Furthermore, high estrogen levels also allow for and instigate secretion of prolactin. So when u try and mitigate the prolactin issue caused by T3 supression by increasing testosterone amounts...u actually potentially make things worse.

My thoughts, keep test low. When prolactin sides come, try 25mcg of T3/day. If that doesnt solve the problem, then try Caber. If that doesnt work, then try an estro-blocker. And if that fails, consider upping the test or quitting the tren.

7. Best knowledge I've read in along time with T3
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Results so far...plus a question about tren/test
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 11:15 AM
  2. Test,mast,tren question
    By rogan in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 10:49 AM
  3. Test and Tren Stack Question