First cycle Test-E, D-bol

quadzilla189

quadzilla189

Awards
Quick wrap sheet I'm 24 5'10 88 kg at 8% bf been lifting since I was 15 on and off been serious the last three years competed twice naturally now I wana take it to the next level going to run Test-e for 12 weeks teamed with d-Bol for first four at 20mg a day. Waiting on bloods to get in to find out what my base test is and estrogen levels are to work out which way to go with test? Being wether it's low to start at 300mg a week or if it's high to go 400mg? Plan is to do 12 weeks then 7-8 weeks PCT then basically repeat Nolvadex for PCT and just kept on hand I wana see how I react to sides in first cycle. Cycle support I have N2gaurd on order and PZN BCAA with vitargo and L-glutamine universal flex + omega and DY GHblast. PCT I was hoping to just natural nest booster and estrogen blocker and DAA any help is much appreciated especially from all the vets!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
no way will just a natural test booster work for pct after 12 weeks of being shutdown...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
DAA and Erase.

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
You should up that dbol dosage to at least 30mg a day and spread them out throughout the day. Run the test at 500mg a week split the dosage for 2 shots a week. Grab an ai, cause dbol aromatizes Just ran this and I'm in pct rite now. Very happy with results

quadzilla189

quadzilla189

Awards
Yea I'm still waiting on bloods should be in by thurs... Then I'll have a better indication of mg but yea d-Bol dose will be split throughout the day and so will test 2X jab a week

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Arimidex FTW!!!! but there is others too.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
adex is definitely the most mild of the three due to it being competitive instead of suicidal, if used in pct it requires more of a taper than the others. They all tend to do the job well for anyone when used properly though. That being said, I prefer adex myself while on. letro is just tooo harsh for me.

quadzilla189

quadzilla189

Awards
Yea I'm trying to get my hands on some arimidex at the moment seems to be test flows in the rivers but anything pct ever one looks confessed and scared by the term?! I would rather the most mild but availability is key... In pct should I up my calories at all? I'm going for mass so I will start at 3700 see how I react as I have a super slow metab and up if I feel restricted.. I'm thinking of doing my 12 weeks then 5 weeks pct then two weeks off sups just nutrition then repeat am I over doing it?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You should be "off" for the same length your cycle was (not including pct). So if you run a 12 week cycle after your pct take 12 weeks off before you start again.

This is just a rule of thumb though. The only way to know if you are ready for another cycle is to have blood work done.

As far as supps during your "off" Pretty much don't run any PH, DS or full blown AAS. Take all the creatine, preworkout, protein, BCAAs.... etc that you want. Just not anything that puts strain on hormones or is suppressive.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
actually the rule of thumb is time off = cycle + pct ;) but with bloods you can shave some off of that sometimes.

ThickabodVein

Awards
Putting together a similar cycle myself. Good gains can be made with simple Test/Dbol stack if EVERYTHING else is done properly. I am new to this site and people keep suggesting Erase and DAA... Never a mention of either on another forum I frequent for years. Hard to believe that stuff works and not sure I would trust for PCT or AI. Maybe I am wrong but I would stick with the standards, Nolva/Clomid/Letro/Adex/Arom etc... Good luck with your run!

Don't want to hijack but someone needs to school me or point me in the right direction on the Erase and DAA stuff.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
actually the rule of thumb is time off = cycle + pct ;) but with bloods you can shave some off of that sometimes.
Ok sweet Manbeast. Thanks for the correction.

quadzilla189

quadzilla189

Awards
Yea sweet would rather have the 12 off to get it back together I actualy knew that rule but got excited about the gains! I'm trying for the 100kg In my first as I'm about 95 kg in the off season natural no ph or test booster so I think that's a reasonable goal?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am new to this site and people keep suggesting Erase and DAA... Never a mention of either on another forum I frequent for years. Hard to believe that stuff works and not sure I would trust for PCT or AI. Maybe I am wrong but I would stick with the standards, Nolva/Clomid/Letro/Adex/Arom etc...
These are supplements to traditional pct, such as clomid or nolvadex. They should not be ran solo for a successful pct.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yea sweet would rather have the 12 off to get it back together I actualy knew that rule but got excited about the gains! I'm trying for the 100kg In my first as I'm about 95 kg in the off season natural no ph or test booster so I think that's a reasonable goal?
Yes that seems reasonable to me bro. You get out what you put in. Diet is most of what type of gains you see. If your diet is wack then your gains will be junk.

quadzilla189

quadzilla189

Awards
Im a food nazi bro haha 9 raw egg whites every morning raw spinach the hole 9 yards I'm planing for grate things lol