Summer cycle suggestions

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So I am in between cycles and am planning my second "real" cycle, my first was sustanon/Tbol and it went without a hitch. 20 lbs gained, kept 17.

So I finally decided to run a cutting cycle, I have a TON of test prop, so I can run it whatever dose/length I want. I am going to add another compound to my cycle, with the intention of getting as lean as possible. I have 2-3 months before I kick it off, and I have access to pretty much everything on the market short of myostatin inhibitors. Lol.

So my question to you guys is, my thoughts of adding a second compound have ranged from pro-dienalone, winstrol, and masteron. (one or the other not all 3), and the length of my cycle will be about 12 weeks.

Any suggestions for compound/length/dose?

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Test P
Mast p
Tren A

or

Test P
Tren A
Var

Enjoy....

If you have the coin, add var to the first one...lol

(how much sust did you run last time?)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I ran 600mg/wk for 14 weeks.

I'd honestly like to steer clear of tren, as my Muay Thai / cardio will greatly suffer... At least that is my understanding.

Does anyone use winny anymore? Everyone seems to use tren/masteron these days. I'm down for the masteron

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Or how about this... How much will my cardio suffer from tren?

I was thinking more along the lines of testp/winny, but a few buddies are telling me winny is damn close to poison. I had great results with pro-stanzolol, but I assume it's weak sauce in comparison.

Any ideas without the tren? I guess I'd use it if you guys think it will be the most effective, but I want to keep my cardio up.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Then just do Test P, Mast P and Var.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Then just do Test P, Mast P and Var.
Yea you can go that route..

I think if money isn't a concern I would do Test/primo/var though..

Or how about this... How much will my cardio suffer from tren?

I was thinking more along the lines of testp/winny, but a few buddies are telling me winny is damn close to poison. I had great results with pro-stanzolol, but I assume it's weak sauce in comparison.

Any ideas without the tren? I guess I'd use it if you guys think it will be the most effective, but I want to keep my cardio up.
I dunno, it is pretty individual. A "birdie" I know runs tren and competes in BJJ and didn't notice much in the way of cardio loss.

Problem is if you run it, and cardio goes to ****, it sucks for you...lol

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So I take it everyone here is anti-stanzolol?

I kinda like the primo/test/masteron.... But is my prostate gonna survive all that dht? Lol.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dht derived doesn't mean dht conversion.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha.

One last question since the topic keeps being skipped. What about stanzolol?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha... I keep asking to no avail... Opinions on stanzolol?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have no opinion on it. I just think there is better **** to run as listed above.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ok sounds good, I'm not trying to beat a dead horse or anything, I was just curious as I have easy access to it, but I can get proviron as well as masteron

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks is a long time to run prop alot of pinning. im a huge fan of prostanazol so i dont see whats so bad with winny. if ur worried about toxicity just run it the last 4 weeks to harden u up. but if not test mast and var sounds nice

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I ran 600mg/wk for 14 weeks.

I'd honestly like to steer clear of tren, as my Muay Thai / cardio will greatly suffer... At least that is my understanding.

Does anyone use winny anymore? Everyone seems to use tren/masteron these days. I'm down for the masteron
I think Morry said his cardio was fine while taking tren. My went down to zero. I would get tired reaching for a glass of water. I fought as a kick boxer in Japan and Thailand, before it became popular. Back then it was unheard of for a westerner to get into the ring as a kick boxer. Anyway, I still have the bags set up in my basement and if I'm on tren, I can't complete a round without running out of breath. For me, tren takes all my stamina away.

Winstrol is worthless in my opinion. Don't forget stanzabol is like crushed glass, small crystals that will jam a 25ga needle. It will also make your joints/tendons brittle. I used it for a while and found it to be as worthless as equip, but for other reasons. Have you ever used anadrol? When I use it my strength is out of this world, better than while on tren. I gain about 8-10 pounds, but I don't try to keep it down either. Stamina is great while on adrol, at least it is for me. Boxers, like Roy Jones Jr, used deca. Ben Johnson used stanzabol. If I were fighting today, I'd use 600mgs test e per week and adrol, 50-100mgs per day. Mast is good to control E2, but you have to use up to 700mgs a week to get any significant gains from it, so I'd use aromasin to control E2.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I disagree with your assessment of mast and needing 700mg. Its not a drug where you notice explosive gains but they are there and the hardness and look it provides, pending your bf is low is really where it shines IMO.

I still like test/primo/var though.

I'll say I like where you are going with drol. He could do some drol on the front half, and var on the back.;)

Lots of options.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I disagree with your assessment of mast and needing 700mg. Its not a drug where you notice explosive gains but they are there and the hardness and look it provides, pending your bf is low is really where it shines IMO.

I still like test/primo/var though.

I'll say I like where you are going with drol. He could do some drol on the front half, and var on the back.;)

Lots of options.
Mast used to be part of my routine for maybe two years. My cruising dose was 500mgs test/400mgs Mast per week. I stopped mainly because it raised my DHT too high. Most references suggest 400mgs a week to be ideal; I just didn't see it personally. The FDA actually supports a therapeutic dose of 167mgs per day, every day of the week, for a 220lb person. I think mast is great, I just can't handle the elevated DHT.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys, I'm starting to get a better idea of what I want to use.

Abombs huh? Never used them, not really looking to bulk/bloat during this cycle, I'm friggen strong already for my size in the ring, so I'm not sure what I would benifit from by going up in weight so explosively. They really didn't effect your cardio huh? I'm actually not looking for any more weight at the current moment, I'm looking to gain strength and cut bodyfat, I'd be happy to stay at the 212 I am at right now and just drop 5-6% by summer. (ive already started my recomp/cut in preparation for the cycle)

So as far as pinning for 12 weeks, I'm fine with it. I'm one of those sick f*cks who gets a kick out of pinning. Don't know why.

Hmmm... So stanzolol is not the favorite...

What sounds better to you guys, testp/mast/var
Or
Testp/mast/primo

The price is practically the same.

Btw, oral or inject primo?

And the vat/primo dosing?

Var at 50 or 75 mg?

Primo at 100? I've heard up to 200 before....

Thanks guys. Btw, with all this dht, do I still need 500-600mg test? I have a huge amount of propionate, so I can dose whatever.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Or
Testp/mast/primo

Test/primo/var lol...

Inject only!! Find a LEGIT source as primo is often faked.
Primo 600 min IMO

Var at 50 or 75 mg?
75mg

200 can be painful

Thanks guys. Btw, with all this dht, do I still need 500-600mg test? I have a huge amount of propionate, so I can dose whatever.
JMO!!!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys, I'm starting to get a better idea of what I want to use.

Abombs huh? Never used them, not really looking to bulk/bloat during this cycle, I'm friggen strong already for my size in the ring, so I'm not sure what I would benifit from by going up in weight so explosively. They really didn't effect your cardio huh? I'm actually not looking for any more weight at the current moment, I'm looking to gain strength and cut bodyfat, I'd be happy to stay at the 212 I am at right now and just drop 5-6% by summer. (ive already started my recomp/cut in preparation for the cycle)

So as far as pinning for 12 weeks, I'm fine with it. I'm one of those sick f*cks who gets a kick out of pinning. Don't know why.

Or
Testp/mast/primo

Var at 50 or 75 mg?

You don't have to gain weight. I gained that weight with zero cardio. If you took .25 megs a day your strength would increase noticeably. More strength in the ring is always good. If not strength, what do you want out of any AAS?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You don't have to gain weight. I gained that weight with zero cardio. If you took .25 megs a day your strength would increase noticeably. More strength in the ring is always good. If not strength, what do you want out of any AAS?
I guess I wrote that wrong. I do want strength, I just wasn't even considering abombs so I guess I was typing as a train of thought while I was thinking over the subject. I just associate abombs with instant size/water weight so that's why I had a knee jerk reaction of "WTF would i use abombs for". I just don't hear a lot of people using them on a cut.

As far as my source, it is legit. If I buy primo, it's gonna be primo.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So 600 mg a week of primo, that's an every day inject or eod? 200 eod would be simpler than 100ish a day. But I'm not scared of the needle so bring on the every day pin if that's what it takes.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So either like 600mg test p/600 mg primo/75mg var? Should I run all three all 12 weeks? Good god I'm gonna spend some cash. Lol.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So 600 mg a week of primo, that's an every day inject or eod? 200 eod would be simpler than 100ish a day. But I'm not scared of the needle so bring on the every day pin if that's what it takes.
It is an enanthate, so you can go EOD with prop if that is the schedule you are sticking to, or less frequent if you like as it is a long ester. Just depends on what you wanna do, and how much room you have in the pin.

So either like 600mg test p/600 mg primo/75mg var? Should I run all three all 12 weeks? Good god I'm gonna spend some cash. Lol.
I would just run the var the last 6 weeks or so. If you have the cash run it the cycle for a bit longer. Like 14wk. :) with var for the last 6.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... well Tren is pretty out of the question for me, I am very involved with Muay Thai at the moment, and I can't afford to risk the potential of losing my cardio... test and pretty much every other anabolic I have tried gives me lethargy, so I am inclined to think that tren will play hell on my cardio. I am already planning on having to mentally break down some barriers this cycle and charge through some cardio that I would have skipped on earlier cycles... then again it is a cut, so maybe that's just the name of the game. Another issue is I don't respond the best to 19-nor sides, I am prolactin gyno prone and my libido gets touchy on cycle. I think that it's not worth the risk/reward to me, and I have to make that responsible decision, albeit Tren has always been very tempting... I mean who doesn't want to give the steroid of all steroids a try?

I am thinking that Test-P Primobolan and Var is gonna be the cycle. I am thinking 8 weeks on the Var though, I'll have enough to run that much, and Var is supposed to be really mild on the system. I might throw some Clen in there, it depends on how my blood pressure does mid cycle.

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
i like the tren myself. it never affected my endurance or anything. as a matter of fact it felt like a stimulant to me every time i've ran it. you could pinn it eod with the prop also if you want. i found it highly effective at 100mg eod.
edit it did make me a hot head though. i think i'm a bad motherf*cker on tren. lol
Hell ya tren is the ****! Idk why more people on this board like it! Tren is king in my opinion, besides test of course.
Test and tren ran together will harden u the hell up man, and the tren will make u way strong!! maybe even throw eq in there to offset the endurance effects some people get from tren and your good! If u try tren, u will love it hands down dude, no doubt!

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Hmmm... well Tren is pretty out of the question for me, I am very involved with Muay Thai at the moment, and I can't afford to risk the potential of losing my cardio... test and pretty much every other anabolic I have tried gives me lethargy, so I am inclined to think that tren will play hell on my cardio. I am already planning on having to mentally break down some barriers this cycle and charge through some cardio that I would have skipped on earlier cycles... then again it is a cut, so maybe that's just the name of the game. Another issue is I don't respond the best to 19-nor sides, I am prolactin gyno prone and my libido gets touchy on cycle. I think that it's not worth the risk/reward to me, and I have to make that responsible decision, albeit Tren has always been very tempting... I mean who doesn't want to give the steroid of all steroids a try?

I am thinking that Test-P Primobolan and Var is gonna be the cycle. I am thinking 8 weeks on the Var though, I'll have enough to run that much, and Var is supposed to be really mild on the system. I might throw some Clen in there, it depends on how my blood pressure does mid cycle

**** I didn't see this post sorry lol, well give a try someday man, maybe not the best for cardio but everyone is diff, I didn't get the cardio effects from it but better to not risk it I guess

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am thinking that Test-P Primobolan and Var is gonna be the cycle. I am thinking 8 weeks on the Var though, I'll have enough to run that much, and Var is supposed to be really mild on the system. I might throw some Clen in there, it depends on how my blood pressure does mid cycle.
8 weeks is fine. I would start at 75, and if you have some extra ramp to 100mg maybe the last couple weeks. It should be an awesome ride.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
wfreiling Anabolics 11
ludbg Anabolics 31
Destructi0n Anabolics 3
dsw222 Anabolics 14