Growth hormone help

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

Growth hormone help

Can someone advise me which is the best growth hormone money could buy. At the moment i can get hold of genotopin and hardcore. Whichis better and is there anything better thhen these out there. Thanks. Guys.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.88%

i've yet to go into the GH world, but i've always heard that rips is one of the top quality. the one thing i do know though is above being concerned about which one is the best, is to be concerned about the source your getting them from. the GH market is so bunk because the profit margins are so much higher than AAS and you can fake GH really easy as well. a lot of people will just put HCG in them cause it's easy to confuse the two when you look at them. there are some DIY tests that will help differentiate if it's real or not.

so to answer your question, i've heard rips is phenom. but just be more concerned about the reputation and reliability of the source.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NFC View Post
    i've yet to go into the GH world, but i've always heard that rips is one of the top quality. the one thing i do know though is above being concerned about which one is the best, is to be concerned about the source your getting them from. the GH market is so bunk because the profit margins are so much higher than AAS and you can fake GH really easy as well. a lot of people will just put HCG in them cause it's easy to confuse the two when you look at them. there are some DIY tests that will help differentiate if it's real or not.

so to answer your question, i've heard rips is phenom. but just be more concerned about the reputation and reliability of the source.
    bolded
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Growth Hormone and IGF-1
    By djbombsquad in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 04:49 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 02:32 PM
  3. growth hormone
    By jvb20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3