Gyno on winny only cycle.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
So like the title said I think I got gyno in the last week of my 8 week winny cycle. 50 mg ed oral cycle. The reason I say think is it was only on on side which seems weird. Also I've done 2 superdrol cycles with no issues. And from all the research I did winny doesn't aromatise and is really meant to dry you out after a heavier cycle. So what happned? It sucks because although I liked the results I was gonna go to a Dbol to winny cycle next but this has made me think twice.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I was told that just because it doesn't aromatise doesn't mean you can't get gyno. You could possibly get estrogen rebound.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
^bingo

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Dang. In all of my reading on here I have never heard of that. So since it looks like that is going to be an issue now, what should I use? Is a serm on cycle the only option, or would something like Erase Pro suffice? Understanding the differences between AI's and blockers or whatever else there is and when to use them has always been a little confusing.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
an AI + a serm (pref tamox) until it goes away, and always have an AI on hand when doing any cycle. Erase Pro should work if it is tiny.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Ok thanks. Ill see if I can get some legit Nolva. It is small, mainly just a sensitivity on my left side. Its just weird because i have never had an issue with this before, I have always just done a month of OTC recovery and been fine.

Pharaoh

Awards
isnt 8 weeks of oral winny hard on the liver? not to get off topic i've always been told 4 weeks max for orals

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Yea probably. I took milk thistle the whole time so hopefully I didn't do to much damage. I usually only do a 4 week run but I liked the results enough and I felt great so I did another 4.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I hope you ran liver support too...

toolband

toolband

Awards
yeah eight weeks is a long cycle for winnie

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
I had a friend that did winny for a while and he blew up like a tick. His face looked like a balloon. Awful.