test prop

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
never ran an injectable cycle before. as most peoples first cycle i intend to run test only. the trend seems to be that most ppl run 500mg test e for 12 weeks. at the moment i only have acess to test prop so i intend to run it for 8 weeks at 150mg eod averaging 525mg per week. Because ive read that test prop tends to cause less bloat then test e i have 2 questions. first if anyone can tell me the science behind why test p causes less bloat then enthanate. second, because of this does a test p cycle require a lower dose of an ai then a test e cycle. i would like to stay as dry as possible without inhibiting gains.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
There really is no science behind p causing less bloat, bloat is caused by not managing estrogen, neither compound aromatizes more or less than the other.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
so what would i expect to use as an ai. does adex at .25mg eod sound about right? also do i start using the ai at the time of my first injection

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i'd start the adex at .25 e3d in the second week.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
When would adex start being used with test e? 4th or 5th week? Just curious for a comparison of test E & P.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
3rd week with test-e, second is ok too if you have naturally high-e.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok cool thanks. Doesn't test e kick in week 4 usually? So are you just getting ahead of the game by starting week 3? Or has it started aromatising by that time?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
its already releasing decently into your system by week 3 and elevating above normal (for most) by the end of week 2, so its "perfect" timing.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
would any otc supplements such as erase, pro, or licogenix be good as an AI on cycle for test? or would it be necessary to get a prescription grade AI and save the erase or erase pro for PCT? I have 4 bottles
of pro stocked lol and 2 lico

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
would any otc supplements such as erase, pro, or licogenix be good as an AI on cycle for test? or would it be necessary to get a prescription grade AI and save the erase or erase pro for PCT? I have 4 bottles
of pro stocked lol and 2 lico
All I see in my research on those products is "feel great bro....Love this stuff, I used to be soft, now I'm hard.... I feel more aggression in the gym... I always had high estrogen, now I have it under control." I haven't seen one credible study that suggests any of the OTC works like advertised. When someone says they feel a certain way without proof, it's like they feel good about the economy. These OTC products may have clinical studies backing up the claims, but they're OTC for a reason.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
its already releasing decently into your system by week 3 and elevating above normal (for most) by the end of week 2, so its "perfect" timing.
Awesome! Thanks for the answer manbeast

And got the OTC question- I tried OTC stuff before but then I tried a SERM... never going back from the prescription grade. Its my body and I want the best/safest recovery for it. Its your call but I would only try stuff that has studies and proof of its effects.

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
Bloat and water retention vary from person to person. I just ran test e with dbol and I'm ~10% bf. I had very little bloat and I didn't run an ai till week 6. If you wanna see some sick results and be super dry throw some anavar in there at 40mg a day with test week 1-4 then last 2 weeks plus 2 weeks leading to pct