Tren E question

Revv

Awards
Have a quick question.

Putting together my next cycle (3rd), my first two were plain Ol' Test E 12-15 weeks, all good.

Blood work recently done, again it's all right on.

My Stats are 6'2" 230(ish) 12-14% BF

Anyway, I was going to run Test again and Stack some Tren E on it. My question is dosing for the Tren.
What would be the minimum dose to run foor this, could I get away with as little as 150 per week? Was planning on going up on the Test this time to 800 per week.

Again this is my first dabble with Tren, I have read aggresion sides can be bad if not careful, I would like to stay married =)

Any thoughts would be great!!

Thanks in advance.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
350mg/week minimum IMHO, 400 is better.

ManBeast

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
From what I've researched, first time using tren, you should use ace, since it will clear in a few days if you run into any problems instead of weeks... you can also dial in dosage more accurately with EOD pins of tren-a.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
From what I've researched, first time using tren, you should use ace, since it will clear in a few days if you run into any problems instead of weeks... you can also dial in dosage more accurately with EOD pins of tren-a.
I'm researching tren and found this too. Better to have something that clears quickly in case of crazy sides. Like i said never used it but I am reading as much as I can about it.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, deca is far more dangerous than tren, especially when you consider what you get out of the two. It's a good idea to ease into any new gear, but don't be afraid of tren anymore than you would any other drug you've never used. Once you find that sweet spot with tren, you'll be hooked.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya tren ace sounds like a much better idea for a first go.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't understand how deca is more dangerous than tren? You also talk like deca is a bad hormone? I'm not calling you out,merely curious on why you have this stance maybe I will learn something.
Personally I love nandrolone LOVE IT. I prefer the phenyl propionate ester over the undecaonate ester.
Anyways on tren: I ran Ace at I think 75 MGS EOD it was horrible. I'm a really laid back dude- this was the ONLY hormone that has EVER made me rage. I called it quits after: insomnia, and the icing on the cake was the anger. Now on the flip side: made me strong as **** and cut me up nicely. I think I will try Ace again but at a much lower dose like maybe 35 EOD

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
all of the 19-nors are compounds that people either love or hate, some respond horribly to the sides from deca, some just get wonderful gains, likewise with tren... If I ever try out nandralone it will definitely be the phenylprop ester first.

ManBeast

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
all of the 19-nors are compounds that people either love or hate, some respond horribly to the sides from deca, some just get wonderful gains, likewise with tren... If I ever try out nandralone it will definitely be the phenylprop ester first.

ManBeast
I agree. If I try nandrolone it will b NPP definitely.

adnscmplx

Awards
Good stuff here. Good luck OP, let us know how it goes with the tren e or a.

Aggression673

Aggression673

Awards
morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Nandrolone can be a nasty substance. It does give you "retard" strength and makes you grow. The problem lies in the synthetic creation of the substance. A metabolite known as estren that exist naturally is created, but when it is synthetic, it doesn't turn back into nandrolone, but rather acts on the AR receptor causing effects much like estrodial. The difference is no amount of AI will effect it bc it is acting on the AR receptor.
I'm pretty sure that is what DH is referring to. I prob won't be using Nandrolone again, unless it is at a very, very low dose. NPP still take 3 weeks or so to lube the joints and really start "kicking".

I've used Tren suspension and right now I'm on Tren Ace. I don't have a problem sleeping. I don't rage. I don't lose hair or grow hair in weird places. I don't have crazy dreams. I don't have night sweats. I also don't have a problem with cardio. I'm on 400mg a week of ace and have dosed as high of 700mg a week (mix of suspension and ace). Just make sure you are already on caber or prami and have an AI. If you have never dealt with prolactin, you will find that estro and prolactin are a very bad combination.
All that said, I think tren is a great compound when you understand the correct way to use it. I think that could be said with most AAS tho, but tren can be a nasty fock if you aren't well educated about it and the side effects. The more you prepare, the more you will enjoy your cycle.

Good luck and happy lifting!!!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I've used Tren suspension and right now I'm on Tren Ace. I don't have a problem sleeping. I don't rage. I don't lose hair or grow hair in weird places. I don't have crazy dreams. I don't have night sweats. I also don't have a problem with cardio.
Nothing like taking all the fun out a cycle with tren! :) Glad you tolerate it so well. Tren kicks AAS!

Aggression673

Aggression673

Awards
for how long you've been on tren?
on that particular cycle i did test for 12 weeks...d bol first 5 weeks... and tren for 10.