Insulin help please

stayon

Awards
Hey guys I'm new to this forum and this is my first post.

Training history 7 year
I have competed twice. 2010and 2011
Current stats 220lbs, 11%bf ,5:9,24y
Cycle history. I've used test, deca, tren, dbols and boldenon in the past.

As I'm planing for bulking up again I was planing of doing a test tren and dbol cycle with insulin.

Planned cycle
Dbol 30mg Ed 1 to 4
Test cyp 500mg 1 to 10
Tren A 150mg e3d 1 to 10

Insulin humalog 10iu pow training days only.

But for some reason I can't get humalog fast acting slin any more.

I've got levmir insulin slow release . Stays in your system for up-to 12 hours.

I would like to know if some one has used it and
What's the difference, and how do you use it ?

Thanks

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Typically guys use insulin in conjunction with HGH over 4ius per day and IGF. When you start using insulin, especially as a stand alone, you are taking quite a risk. I can't really give you the answer you're looking for, but if you have a predisposition towards diabetes, this could trigger it. I really would caution you to weigh the risks with the gains and ask yourself if it's worth it? You're risking a lot for very little gain.

stayon

Awards
I've used humalog fast acting slin before and its stays in your system for upto 4hours and kinda liked it

I can't find any information about long acting slin and how to use it

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
If you arent using GH with slin and youre not training to become a pro youre taking a stupid risk and youre not even getting the best results you could out of the insulin, GH>slin alone, slin just makes you heavier and look bigger but GH will cause mutation in higher doses and is what seperates ameteur pros from high level pros.

stayon

Awards
Gh is out of my budget for this cycle. But will think about using in the future with slin.

Right now I really need information about long acting slin and how to use it.

Looks like there Is no1 who can give me information about it

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
long acting slin is not reccomended for BBing purposes due to the fact that it doesn't serve the need we are trying to achieve. You'd probably be better off with an OTC GDA/nutrient repartitioner than long-acting slin.

ManBeast

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Gh is out of my budget for this cycle. But will think about using in the future with slin.

Right now I really need information about long acting slin and how to use it.

Looks like there Is no1 who can give me information about it
Just stick to AAS for now you dont need slin yet

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
I've used fast acting slin in past cycles and got solid gains.
Obviously you did but you arent to the point most likely where you need to use slin, AAS will still provide you the gains you need to succeed in your shows, without the risk of dying like slin carries, all im saying is to stay safe here and I wouldnt use it until you actually needed to if you get to that level.
Just my opinion.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Did you choose to ignore my comment? Do you understand what the insulin is doing and why you are using it when you use it? If you did, you would know that the long-acting stuff is not what you are looking for at all, you *can't* make it act like fast acting.

ManBeast

stayon

Awards
Did you choose to ignore my comment? Do you understand what the insulin is doing and why you are using it when you use it? If you did, you would know that the long-acting stuff is not what you are looking for at all, you *can't* make it act like fast acting.

ManBeast
Many pro bodybuilders take long acting insulin. And I've read some articles about how long acting slin is better in bulking up.

As cause of stable levels all day. And your body stays in anabolic mode thought out the day.

All the European anabolic forums only talk about long actin slin. And even uk iron pro

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Long acting won't do the job your looking for, the previous poster is 100% correct. You need log for BB usage. Humalin or Lantus will not do the job. In fact it will probably cause BF accumulation. They only have one spike and it is 6-12 hours after injection and it is a very gentle spike. Those compounds are only used to supply insulin for basil metabolic functions, not food usage.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Not my words, but a compilation of random threads...

Before I delve too deeply into explaining this compound, I feel that its important to stress that last part: Screw up with this stuff, and you die. You will go into a coma, and die. And I'm talking about simply taking too much of this stuff once. Medically, of course, insulin is used to treat diabetes...thus becoming diabetic is a real risk with improper insulin usage.

"Injecting unnecessary insulin into non-diabetics can be lethal if the bodybuilder takes too large a dose or takes it at the wrong time. The glucose in the blood drops to dangerously low levels and the person can faint or end up in a coma. The longer-term consequences of using insulin aren't known, such as whether it might suppress the body's own insulin production or cause diabetes in the future.

Another danger is that medical emergency personnel might not recognize what has triggered a coma in a person who isn't diabetic, particularly because many bodybuilders take the insulin secretly.

The problem has been getting more attention lately. In Britain, a 31-year-old man found unconscious at home was taken to a hospital emergency room and given intravenous sugar to save his life. He recovered, and later admitted to using insulin regularly to increase muscle bulk, in addition to taking steroids, the British Journal of Sports Medicine reported. The bodybuilder had been taking insulin three times a week and had been dieting."

“Insulin is bad for body builders…I cannot stress it enough. I would never ever use it,” ... “As an authority in the sport, it is the deadliest thing that has ever hit the sport.”

Insulin is used in bodybuilding to increase the bulk of muscles. Regular injections of short-acting insulin are combined with a high carbohydrate diet and this has two helpful effects.

Firstly, the insulin works in the same way as it does in endurance athletes – increasing the volume of glycogen and leading to an increase in muscle bulk.

The second effect is that it prevents the breakdown of muscle protein. This means more muscle is made than destroyed, thereby increasing the size of muscles.

But this method of bulking up carries risks. As in the case of the man in Yorkshire, it can lead to a drop in blood-sugar levels, leading to coma or even death.

Some experts also warn that used over the long-term, it could ironically, lead to the development of diabetes, as the body’s own ability to produce the hormone falters.

Aside from these problems, most athletes who use the hormone endanger themselves further because they are unsure of the dose that is required. What follows is a game of trial and error – lethal when injecting insulin. Without professional advice this can lead to dangerous practices.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I always thought insulin and GH were the last step in bodybuilding after years and years of AAS.. OP your still really young in the sport..considering one shot of insulin can kill you I would wanna know every aspect of it before touching it..yu don't seem to know very much about it at all