Useless Trivia

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I cruised at 200mgs per wk since August. (Prior to that I was blasting non-stop at 500mgs of test plus whatever I was in the mood for). Kept the weights the same but struggled. Joints hurt because I was stressing them as I leveraged the same weights. Two weeks ago I went back up to 400mgs of test pr wk but added a little anadrol (25mgs) per day mainly for the joints. The weights felt like feathers compared to a couple of weeks ago. What a difference a little more test makes. My arms and legs feel like I have hydraulic lifters attached now. It doesn't take much.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
One day I'll be on TRT and then the fun will really begin.

ManBeast

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
I've been on TRT since july and have enjoyed every minute of it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Cuz I need to get me some good health insurance first, not the bullsh*t i have now :D

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Lol I get a 10ml bottle of test cyp per month for $10.00... gotta love a government job with great benefits :)

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Was getting four tubes of androgel for $30 before switching to cyp.... that was almost $1000 worth without insurance,,, talk about overpriced,,, at 12 pumps a day,,, which is a lot,,, you only absorb about 105mg of test a week.... based on 10%absorption of 1% gel

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
So where's the trivia?
Just mentioning that increasing the test from 200mgs to 400mgs makes a huge difference to me. If I can control my DHT and lipid panel, this will be my steady dose. But if you go strickly by how it makes you feel, I feel full of energy, strong and sharp. And if there's a cryptic message, it's that a little test goes a long way if you give a chance.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sure that 400mg a week would be money to run all the time, lots of risk to lipids among other things that high though.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
what do you run for gyno control?
At 400mgs per week you shouldn't need anything for gyno. I've run up to a gram with no SERM/AI and had zero gyno issues, but, I did have a lot of problems with DHT. At 200mgs per week my blood panel was almost perfect, with RBC and Hemocrit slightly elevated. The lipid panel was great. I will get another blood test run maybe mid March and see what the extra 200mgs has done to my liver and lipid profile. But 400mgs a week isn't something I'm too worried about.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I think I am more susceptible than most,, painful, itchy and swollen nips at 200 a week... but that was with androgel,,, I think it aromatizes easier,,, on 500 a week of test cyp now,,, but not taking chances,, .5 adex eod

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
yea, same here. At 500 I get painful itch nips, but I would consider 200.
I am going to my doctor next month to get on trt