Something New and Entertaining..

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Something New and Entertaining..

Started my Test-E and Tren-E cycle on Monday February 13th. Just for amusement and Entertainment I am going to log all of my weird and crazy Tren Dreams whenever they occur.

February 16th - I know it is still too early cuz the Tren needs to kick in but I think I already experienced a Tren dream last night cuz I usually never remember my dreams. I had this weird dream I was in Africa and I was being chased by a tribe and they were throwing poison darts and spears at me and I was dodging lions and other wild life until I reached the end of a mountain top and by accudently fell and I woke up.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VS91588 View Post
    Started my Test-E and Tren-E cycle on Monday February 13th. Just for amusement and Entertainment I am going to log all of my weird and crazy Tren Dreams whenever they occur.

February 16th - I know it is still too early cuz the Tren needs to kick in but I think I already experienced a Tren dream last night cuz I usually never remember my dreams. I had this weird dream I was in Africa and I was being chased by a tribe and they were throwing poison darts and spears at me and I was dodging lions and other wild life until I reached the end of a mountain top and by accudently fell and I woke up.
    What's weird about that? Sounds like a typical day for me when I was young and living in Bangkok!

For me the most telling symptom was getting tired fast. If I bent down to tie my shoes I got winded on Tren. Dreams were vivid, but not bad. I was also the baddest MF on the planet (never tested, but it felt like it! ).
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer

What's weird about that? Sounds like a typical day for me when I was young and living in Bangkok!

For me the most telling symptom was getting tired fast. If I bent down to tie my shoes I got winded on Tren. Dreams were vivid, but not bad. I was also the baddest MF on the planet (never tested, but it felt like it! ).
    It's weird cuz I'm from Brooklyn, New York lmao.... Yeah I heard about ur cardiovascular strength goes down that's why I made sure my diet was good so I don't get sloppy. Eating lean, fish fish fishh and red meat meal EOD... Every1 logs their cycles I thought it would be fun to log my weird/vivid dreams so we can all laugh about it lol
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. entertaining forms of HIIT?
    By BoyFromAus in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 03:09 PM
  2. Top 5 most entertaining fighters
    By Alexander in forum MMA
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 09:20 PM